What Grinds Your Gears?

wakka102

"Hey Jessel"

My name isn't Jessel!! Have any of you heard someone named Jessel? I don't think so -.-

And that what grinds my gears, back to you Tom.

And.. "Lindsey Lohan! What's up with that? She's just jumping up and down on the stage. I'm like what do you want me to freaking do?! Your just jumping up and down while I'm sitting eating some popcorn, that concludes What Grinds my Gears, back to you tom

-Peter Griffen <3:

I hate it when people stand under me while I'm trying to sell something and say I'm selling it for free. Then I get mass traded with spams when I'm not giving it away. :wall:

just like what he said, but i hate it on world 2, since you dont have time to see if they really said it...

i was once selling 55k airs, and this kept saying " this is my spot, you can leave" im like, dude, im selling them here wether you like it or not. So, what does he do, he runs under me and says " Gving away p hats-killer" and he would stay there till it dissappeared, and i woulld get maa traded.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really infuriates me is when people come up to me and beg me for free stuff just because I look like I've got lots of money >=(. For example I told my friend I got d platelegs so he started begging me for my rune platelegs and other stuff. Begging is for noobs :evil:

Coming soon.......

pures anger me
I mean more along the lines of player interaction.

Hope this fits under the lines of player interaction.

Ok, I'm rcing using the Abyss pker comes and tangles me and poisons me. I tele out using House Teleport and wait til I die, I come back with my whip and armor and she leaves. So sad, picks on my when I got nothing on but nearly poos herself when I'm back to ravage her tushy. Then she logs out, I wish I could just get once chance to hang her from my tree.

I'm fine with pkers since they want to waste their time and runes trying to kill me, doesnt bother me unless I die. Or get poisoned and have to wait. You can die in your house but lose nothing. Plus you lose your skull.

The thing I'm trying to say is I hate pkers who log out when you come back to tear their head off. Can't fight fair I guess. So they rather try and kill me when I'm defenceless than fully armored. No pride there, they are just so sad, wish they burned themselves.

*EDIT* I killed her, but she was skulled and didn't lose anything.. Just bones. One time she was in the bank, I went to rc then shes on a hill. How did she beat me, I was nearly half way there and she had to be in the bank, hacker?

Wierd.... I'm scared to think pkers would hack to kill us rcers.

When people steal my clockwork mouse when im training my agility.

And when i got called a noob when i was smiting at level 9.

Im not a regular noob. im a prayer noob. nuff said.

502qmav.jpg

thats right, zoidnerd stole MY sig.

First on my list, immature kids on this game. They annoy me to much, after I start off a clean debate/argument I continuously get pestered on my private chat about how I'm all wrong in every way and how I should go and self-mutilate myself just because I proved someone wrong. #-o

Another one I hate is people who likes to talk crap about high level players. I have great respect for all these players and defend them as much as I can.

Pehople just don't seem to like how people can be WAY better ten them so they decide to flame those players cause' they know they'll never reach that great status and be a role-model to newbs and non-newbs alike. It sure is a pity. <.<

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

When people steal my clockwork mouse when im training my agility.

And when i got called a noob when i was smiting at level 9.

Im not a regular noob. im a prayer noob. nuff said.

Maybe he was referring to you, and your name has noob in it?

Meh...did you throw up a smite?

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

First on my list, immature kids on this game. They annoy me to much, after I start off a clean debate/argument I continuously get pestered on my private chat about how I'm all wrong in every way and how I should go and self-mutilate myself just because I proved someone wrong. #-o

Another one I hate is people who likes to talk crap about high level players. I have great respect for all these players and defend them as much as I can.

Pehople just don't seem to like how people can be WAY better ten them so they decide to flame those players cause' they know they'll never reach that great status and be a role-model to newbs and non-newbs alike. It sure is a pity. <.<

People like you grind my gears.

Why do you respect high levels? IT'S A GAME DOOFUS.

The people who insult them probably have a reason and a life, because NOBODY CARES THAT YOUR A HIGH LEVEL. For god's sake, your just pathetic. "Great status?" "ROLE MODEL?!?!" Really, it is a game.

Respect is earned, not given. Stop being an idiot and "respecting high levels."

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

for me it would be...

lagg causing u to die and lose valueables

wen u get piled by 25 ppl in wild and lose ur stuff

when u get scammed and lose ur stuff

whenever this stuff happens i screasm in rl and throw stuff and cant play rs for a day or two

enjoi888.png

Scammers, autoers, ... Pretty much anybody who is so lazy that they buy a program to play RuneScape for them or just flat out play it incorrectly. What are those peoples' problems?!

~Rcty

Rcty

Pretty much EVERYTHING people have said here

But my number 1 hate is:

Lagging on that day when durial went on rampage and losing my mask set :( :wall: #-o :boohoo:

I only have a santa now :(

(btw i CANT afford more... i was there on day of drop [im low level cause i was banned 4 times :x :shock: ]) I WILL HAVE REVENGE JAGEX!

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

do you know what really grinds my gears?

when im fishing in karamja and pretty much every time the conersation goes like this -

loser1: z3zima is nub

loser2: l0lz h3 could p00nz j00

loser3: u ppl r nubz! zez iz play3d by jag3x hes no real p3rson

loser1: z0mg u nub r u dum

loser4: nah ur all rong z3zima sharez his account wiv his 4 broz

loser2: how j00 noe dat?!?111

loser4: hes go3z 2 mah skool

all the losers together: ooooooooh dats ub3r c00l,

loser5: FIIIIIRRRREEE PLLLLZZZZZZ PLZZZ PLZZZ

*loser5 spams for a minute or two*

*5 seconds of peace*

loser1: press 333 if your fat.

#-o *turns chat off*

this happened to me today, and it anoyed me -

i was mining on my skill pure and this guy about lvl 20 walks up and tries to mine the rocks i was.

(not actual name)

gangsta124: yo lemme mine sum rox

gangsta124: omg fool lemme have sum

gangsta124: omg im so gunna pop a cap in yo a$%

me: im sure you will

i mean seriously, kids you are NOT gangsta if mommy still tucks you in at night.

untitled-1.png

u know what really grind my gears man i love family guy rofl back on subject noobs going to abby demons and going need free whip lol

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

When I'm buying sharks and I get flooded with 'buy my 28 sharsk plz ther 900ea lik u sed'

When people follow me around saying 'Wuts that cannon u holding?'

When autotypers never get reported, you must have some godly hands to be able to type 'green:wave:selling sharks 1k ea -guy123!!!!!!!!' incessantly without ever making a mistake. I can hardly type 'green:selling 2k sharks 900ea' and get solid chatting.

Bad scammers. I mean it's not so bad unless they completely suck. When they offer the money and 3 tarromin and an eye of newt. Sometimes I wonder what their thought process is, 'omg he definately wants that 1503 gold worth of items more than his 1m...!'

People who are willing to spend 5$ to get virtual money via scammers, autoers, looters, etc.

When people assume my combat reflects my mage level and demand teleothers to Camelot.

When people say 'Np' after you say thanks. No, you did not do me a favor. I could do something with my 1m, you however do not want anything to do with the itme you're selling. Or vice versa.

When people talk with you for 5 minutes and expect you to add them.

When you do add someone and they never talk to you again.

When you do add someone and they just beg you for stuff.

When you do add someone and they try to scam you.

When people follow you trying to sell you stuff above normal price.

When people take you for an idiot and try to sell you random junk for insane amounts of money.

When you give someone free stuff and they demand more.

When people barge into the spot you're training at, demand you to leave, then get aggrivated and call their friends to 'steal' the spot from you.

When people say where they're training is their spot and you have absolutely no right to be training there.

People who completely ignore you.

People who correct other people's grammar while typing like a 2 year old. 'lol u know u was wrong. its 'convince' not 'convice'...'

People who say others have bad 'grammer'

People who think they're better than you because their combat is higher.

People who think they're better than you because they waste their time just getting money with nothing to do with it but buy rares.

People who think they're better than you because they could 'own u in de wild'

People who just think they're better than you.

People who can't take the time to spell out your whole name, or even the part they do spell out correctly. 'Phiser' 'Pish' 'Phil'

People who brag about their friends being better than you for any reason stated above.

People who think they're cool because they've got a higher total level and combat level than you and they've only been playing for '2 weeks'

People who over-analyse and call people on every spelling mistake they make.

Most Runescapers in general.

I could spend all day typing, but my arms are getting sore. :ohnoes:

People that say owned when they killed you with like 10 people. Come on do I need to get a Dictionary? My defintion of owned is beating them 1 on 1 no prayer no nothing nubby and beat them with almost full health. And they're around your level. Don't do that you can't own kay?

• 3 weeks later...

Pest control... and thefact that players under level 50 are always beaten soundly at CWs, a little unfair. oh and those idiots who try and sell charcoal on f2p for 1mill+, and people who say "pwned you nub (or n00b, or nubpl00x, or neeb,noeb) when they just team you at cws.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

1. Spending 1 month at dust devils, killing well over 10k of them, and not getting a d chain. Then someone strolls up, kills fifty and shouts... "Woot! Chain!"... grrr, not fair.

2. People who repeatedly shout "Buying 1 law", over and over and over... especially annoying when it's just the two of you in the room!

3. Beggars.... grrrr

4. Noobs who leave the gates open in Pest Control

5. Noobs who kill that covering Shifter in Pest Control

6. Noobs in Pest Control in general...

7. The fact that it takes so long to load your PoH

8. Potions... what's with the threequarter full thing??? Damn it Jagex... fill 'em all the way up!!!

Harrington.gif

Well, my brother and I have this mutual "friend" that plays RS as well. He was pretty cool when we first met him, and, as far as I could tell, was sincere about needing help on quests and needing a few spare GP's to buy that next-level sword.

Sometimes, we'd get together somewhere, and start talking about the game. The first time I noticed he was "stretching" something was on just such an occasion.

We were talking about the Santa Hat I had recently purchased, and he started telling us about how he had his "Santa Jacket" pked from him. He claimed Santa said "Congratulations! You're one of the lucky 100 to get a Santa Jacket!" And as soon as he got it, someone tried to buy it for 23m.

Umm... does he think I'm buying this!?

Anyways, I let this slide, thinking hehe was just making an interesting story to entertain me.

Next time we get to talk, he starts talking about how his cousin hacked Zezima, and was going to give him 100bill.... I said that that was BS, and he told me he can prove it.

So, later that day, he logs onto Runescape, and starts saying he's his cousin, and claiming that he had indeed hacked Zezima. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to compare typing styles...

Well, YET AGAIN, we meet again, and start blabbing.

This time he states that the same cousin has gotten Full Zombie armor (this was over a year ago), Full Abyssal armor, and Full Crystal armor, and that you need 99 Defense to use it.

I call him on this blatant lie, and he get defensive. He claims again that he can prove it. ONCE AGAIN, he longs onto his own account and tries to make me "aware" of the "fact" that you can indeed get full Crstal, Zombie, and Abyssal armors. I finally call it quits and put him on my ignore list.

Well, here we are, nearly 1 year later and I decide to go through my ignore list. I take him off, and re-add him. Sometime later I start PMing him, intent on letting the past go.

We get to chatting, and he says that he just say a mod use his mod powers to "drop a shed (yes, a SHED) on a player which then insta-skulled him, insta-killed him, and insta-banned him and make a party hat set and gave it to him"

I have NO IDEA what to say to this.

So, I say nothing.

3 minutes later he asks for 700k for a maul

I say nothing again, and re-add him to my ignore list.

*Sigh* Some people...

What really grinds my gears is you America! F*** you!

Lol. Family Guy :D

But what really grinds my gears are the people who you help once but they expect you to be their slaves. Then when you tell them otherwise they go emo on you or say "Why are you being mean?"

Edit: Another thing that grinds my gears are people who ask how to do new updates. I mean for christ sake you have eyes, read the damn thing. And if you can't read get the hell off of the computer.

Feel free to message me on Aim or Msn, or add me ingame.

Thanks for the signature Mathias

princeofpersia2ew2.jpg