Improving on this Christmas's Event: PICS INCLUDED

Zaaps1

I dont know about you guys, but I thought that this years event was really...pointless. Yes I know that I shouldn't ask for much, and yes I know that I should be more appreciative, but I have one, just ONE idea that could make the event A LOT more enjoyable.

Make the snowballs throwable at other players!!!

For all of you who can remember to the rubber chickens, remember when you could have a chicken fight with all your friends? Well, my friend tells me how fun it was, and I, and many others would like to enjoy it too.

Ok, first things first, extend the event for an extra week so players can get these. Alright. Now, upon putting your 20th shard in a cage, you are rewarded with a snowball sack ( used as a two-handed weapon ). when equiped you have the option of throwing a snowball at anyone, with exceptions, stated later on.

Just for fun ( meaning I know this part is stupid, but its just something else ), make whoever you hit's arms flail up ( like when u get hit by the swarm random ). The person then takes some "snow-damage". Snows balls hit 1s and 2s ( of course 0s ) and your snow hp is 15. When your shp ( snow hp ) reachs 0, then your guy shivers and falls dow, but gets up 1 second later. You lose no items, its for fun.

EXCEPTIONS:

1. No use on anyone in combat

2. No use in wilderness

3. No use if monsters in area are agressive to your AND the person who you are attacking

4. If the person did not do the event, the person takes no damage ( same as failing magic, they still seem like theyre getting hit )

WHY?:

1. Its just fun to hit people you dont like! Is he trying to scam you for your santa? Whack goes the snowball! Hey! Is that an auto-miner? Whack! Not no more! ( nothing happens to them its just fun to do, so regular people are safe )

2. As stated above, the antlers arnt great, and something else can be drawn from the event.

3. Its pure fun!!!

WHY NOT?

1. Stop asking for free stuff!!!

Im not asking for much, its a small addition. The only thing needed are more cages and a sack.

2. Whats the point?

Fun, thats why they have holiday events to begin with!

EDIT ( a little later )PICTURES!

Yes I know, thier horrible.

pouchbk6.png

Although its not in an inverentory, thats how it would look

pouch2ff2.png

The equip screen

pouch3al7.png

If you wish to throw,

ill come back with more pictures.

EDIT ( about 2 minutes later ):o, im back!!! More pics!!!

pouchdamageqg6.png

When someone is hit, I didnt include the flailing arms part, sorry. Ill add it when I can.

EDIT: I would apperciate it if someone made a sig, Ill give you credit.

EDIT: Ok I got the new updated pic of a snowballing hitting. Ill leave the other up though.

eventgh4.png

Oh yeah, you guys want pics too? I imagine it would be like a runecrafting pouch, Ill try to tweak its design a bit.

EDIT: I added some, comments are below the pics

This does sound like fun. I didn't like the event too much either, only the snowballs and the tree were the good parts in my opinion. The hat just looks so....immature. Ugh, I was hoping for like an elf hat or something.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

What i really hate is that stupid hat... why can't it be like a moose ,mask with a red nose <.< way cooler

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Yea totaly agree

Oh and do you know you have 59 cooking now :P

I must be sleeping on the buzzer, I didnt notice that either.

Whats the picture about? Its like camo or something.....

To the guy who said something about time, thats why I said add 1+ weeks ( did I say the +, im not sure. )

Im also changing the title.

I made a topic on how this year's or next year's event could be a snowball bag like the rubber chicken, how you could throw it at other players. It could be basically like that. You do the thing, you get a snow ball sack, and you can throw them at other players, identical to how you can hit people with a rubber chicken. Simple as that.

worldmapsig.png

newscape300x50qz7.gif

rssig.png(40 crafting, 40 range)

bump.

( ANd can someone make a siggy please? I apperciate it, and you'll get credit )

C'mon guys at least post

jagex trying to make bether event but they geting lamer by the years to bad i missed last crismis items (started playing january :wall: :wall: )

the hallowing items are lame <.< the hat from the crismise event i distryed after i got it (doesnt look good on me :cry: )

then need some old fashen stuff and i seport expt that sack looks a little to small at ur pic and add the 1 above it to the wepon slate that would look cool

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

jagex trying to make bether event but they geting lamer by the years to bad i missed last crismis items (started playing january :wall: :wall: )

the hallowing items are lame <.< the hat from the crismise event i distryed after i got it (doesnt look good on me :cry: )

then need some old fashen stuff and i seport expt that sack looks a little to small at ur pic and add the 1 above it to the wepon slate that would look cool

Glad you caught it, ill fix it when i got the time, maybe enlarge the sack too.

the hallowing items are lame

Do you mean the halloween event as a whole, or just the reward (coz i like the event, but the reward was er shall we say crap)

Yeah i really liked the event, but I never used the costume either.