Combat or Non-combat

ClasicBlueMage

Non-combat of course!

Everybody can get high total lvl by killing goblins and using PC, but not so many get high total by getting non combat stats up :wink:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Personally I get bored from spending too long levelling up any one skill so tend to go for no more than a day or two on any particular one at a time.

Combat skills are definitely more fun to use than the more repetitive skills such as runecrafting or smithing though.

dbhibs.png

Non-combat of course!

Everybody can get high total lvl by killing goblins and using PC, but not so many get high total by getting non combat stats up :wink:

Off-topic and a bit random, but I would just love to see the first "goblin pure", who got combat 126 by killing goblins only. He could call himself... Goblin_slayer! (Or alternatively: Complete_Nerd, but hey)

sumpta13, it was prety much an example, and it was my way to tell that non combat is what it should be, but oh well, maybe i wasn't perfectly clear :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

I would go for the combat skills. I don't really like the non combat skills (expect runecrafting). But I often train non combat skills, because I think they are OK, and also I want a high total level.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Non-combat of course!

I don't understand what you mean by this... Are you saying its harder to get a high total with the 15 non-combat skills as opposed to the 8 combat skills? :?

More on topic: I think its better to have a balance between the two than really strong in one and not the other.