Combat or Non-combat

ClasicBlueMage

i personally prefer skills over combat especially b/c with cb, in order to earn money you need the armor/weapons to do well and earn sufficient through it, while skilling you only need something like a lobby pot to make money. I'm the money type person lol 8-)

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

non-combat supports the whole economey (magic is combat but highalc is not a combat spell), so from an economic perspective non-combat is veary important. Of course the non-combat support combat, if there was no combat than lobbys wouldnt be worth veary much, so you still need the combat to make everything work. Combat and non-combat are both important and one dose not work without the other. Now from a social perspective combat is more important because your cb lvl is what everyone sees and what many people will judge you on. Your name and cb lvl make your first impression (unless of course you say something but even still...).

COMBAT!!! YAY VIOLENCE!! :evil: :thumbsup:

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

COMBAT!!! YAY VIOLENCE!! :evil: :thumbsup:

Yes, another violence lover! :XD:

I love combat. But my Loitering skill is level 99. I stand around in banks laughing at idiots waaaaay too much... <.<

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I have always preferred non-combat, but I also do train Combat skills once in a while. Since I'm back to F2P, its all non-combat for now ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

non combat skills basicly fuel the combat skills...hunter helps with it slayer gives you stuff for it....etc... so ill say non-combat skills are better

I agree....if you want to continue with combat, you're going to need noncombat skills

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

both :D just cuz i want to mine rune in the wildy... (i want 90 def...)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Variation is the best diet. Eath both apples and oranges.

The non-combat skills support the combat skills (and often also the other way around: slayer gets you herbs, seeds e.g.). They are both inseparable parts of the intricate web that is called gameplay.