Whats the funniest way you saw somebody die

Pure_Skillse

I was training on Varrock Guards a while back when a level 24 had only a few HP left. I tried trading lobs but he refused, then died. I took his full mith, addy scimtar, and a couple of trout. He kept messaging me to give it back, and I told him "Hey, I tried to save you." Hate to say I told you so buddy. :XD:

souryw6.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! I once saw a lvl 43 guy get killed by a tree around draynor manor. The tree hit a 1 and he died. I was laughing my butt off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Motto

Pray reverently, Mine Patiently

Sell Caustiously,Buy Decently

Kill Accurately, Die Willingly

Guest Nezikchened

I died and spawned at falador. A guy teleports near me while getting hit with poison. He teles to somewhere and after a while spawns near me.

He told me what happened : He was pking and he tried to tele to lumby, but ring of life got activated first. He had forgotten he had gaze of saradomin on, so he teled to lumby so he could pick his items after death. Poison hits again and he spawned at falador instead of lumby and lost whip, full ahrims and a ridiculous amount of some barrage (over 1K if my memory serves me right...)

Felt bad, but just couldn't stop laughing :lol:

i was teaching my friend how to do barrows, he got a dh tunnel. when we were in the tunnel, we fought out pinkies... he wasted like 3 p pots, and his prayer still went out... dhorak had a few hp left and hit my friend a 56 luckily he didn't die... instead of a ring of life, he brought a recoil ring... amazingly dhorak died. we went to the chest, and we both opened it. (i got my usual bounty of runes and a t hammer) and he got a guthan helm! :wall: he got sooo excited about it and started joy jumping... he was so glad because he finnished with 3 hp left... his happiness turned into horror as his character got flattened by rocks... i would have given all his items back to him but it magically they all dissappeared... in my bank... and turned into money :-$ :mrgreen: :XD:

now remember kids, don't bring recoils to barrows! :shame:

barrowsmfmcape,inuyasha%20604.gif

inuyasha%20604.gifinuyasha%20604.gif

Was at the green dragons some level 13 in full rune d long granite shield runs up and specials me..the green dragon two hits him! Too my suprise he has a berserker ring on so I got about 2.5 million from this moron. Later he came back and begged for his ring since he forgot to take it off :lol:

I AM SURELY GOING TO WIN THE AWARD OF THE MOST LOVED TIP.IT'ER EVER, SURELY?

1. Way back, training on skeletons beside Elvarg's cage, some buy walks in, bow, full addy (t), boom, 48, dead. Unfortunately, I didn't have 33 magic and couldn't telegrab the helm. :(

2. Myself in Barrows, first time. Killing Dharok with a cannon, it ran outta ammo. By now Dharok was at 1/4 health. So I went to load it up, didn't turn on prayer, Dharok comes up and hits a 47, dead, lost full mystic, runes, cannon, cannonballs, food...yeah. :(

3. Some dude at low hitpoints from fighting guards at Al-Kharid palace. He goes to buy some kebabs to heal up, eats one, bad kebab, hits a 3, dead. Dropped a bunch of newbie stuff. :lol:

4. A 1-itemer messing around at level 13 or something wildy, runs up to attack me, gets hit by a dragon's fire for 40 something, nearly dead. I didn't die. :D

5. Me again, fishing at Karamja docks, reading forums, I come back to RuneScape and I'm at under 10 hitpoints from a Drunken Dwarf. :oops:

Was at the green dragons some level 13 in full rune d long granite shield runs up and specials me..the green dragon two hits him! Too my suprise he has a berserker ring on so I got about 2.5 million from this moron. Later he came back and begged for his ring since he forgot to take it off :lol:

Once, this level 3 came by when I was going to Brimhaven fire giants. He asked for some stuff, I said no, and entered the dungeon. 5 seconds later, he came in, and got owned by wild dogs. :XD: Free full addy, which I alched.

a level 13 that has 40 def and 60 atk? And a level 3 with adamant? What Runescape do you play in :-k don't turn this into the "noobs say the funniest things" thread where everyone makes stuff up....

z0mg i sawz zezi in wild wiv skull so i pwnz him wiv fire strik. he droppsed 200 billz and full dregonz.

ok im kidding, it was wind strike.

ok real story now... i was like lvl 20, with lvl 1 range. i tried to train my range on lvl 20 guards without food, or without even checking my hp :-w i see someone say 'justin, run ill take him'. i say 'why'? then bam! smack! pow! shazam! im in lumby :boohoo:

untitled-1.png

Me and my member friend were about to go pking. She had dragon, and needed to put it away at the bank. SHe was a lvl 71 and I was a lvl 50

3 noobs, about lvl 30, came up to follow her yelling "free stuff plz"

We were nearing the wildy, and we warned them about the dangers of the wildy.

Their reply- "OMG liar noobs"

Took 'em to 40 wildy, and killed them. :lol:

Right before they died, we said, "Should've heeded our warning!"

i was killing green dragons once when some ranger pure tries to attack some dude next to me...the dude runs away and the ranger follows...the green dragon sees ranger...blows fire..hits a 50, killing him instantly

:P

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

Lets see at barrows i picked up 2k ice Blitz runes... guy wore nothing but a waterstaff and tried praying on verac

A guy gets a hyde lags out everyone jumps the pile (world 2 rune section) and i got 15k nats and 2 steaks lol

sold nats 4.5

i was at a house party playing around with a dh set... so i was an egg at the alter a 76 as a joke shot an arrow at me.... i had retaliation and 1 hit a 67 on him

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Im on my lower lvl f2p account and i went in wildy to watch some fights at edgy with fire bolt and bind runes. anyway some dude attacks me wearing rune 2h and full black so istart maging him and he only has one bit of food. so he runs while a fire bolt is going after him i thought he lived until i saw him fall to the ground and im like omfg. So anyway free rune 2h for me. :D

nooblolzp5.png

Part of Runescape since November 2004.

i was bored and feeling evil, so i lured greedy newbs from lumby to ice caverns. hilarious stuff. didnt take anything, tho i got reported for scamming. nowi i have a few points on my account. not recommended, but funny as hell.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i was at a house party playing around with a dh set... so i was an egg at the alter a 76 as a joke shot an arrow at me.... i had retaliation and 1 hit a 67 on him

one word. OUCH! :thumbsup:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Mmm... in lumby caves a guy forgot a lamp and died dropping 150k lol.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.