~[Mcginess]99 Cook/88 Fish/Dlegs+Skirt on same trip!!!!!!!~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to haer you going f2p... well i still wish you luck on you goals!

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

bumpwd1.png

04222007165306wx5.png

Woootage im pleased and thenks to Bp45! :mrgreen:

Best screenie ive seen in a while :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your first lvl 90 skill =D>

Tis a great site to behold seeing 9 in front of any skill, as you can then realize your are about 45% of the way to a nice new amazing skill cape :mrgreen:

Keep up all your great work on runescape ANNND DEFINATELY DONT STOP MAKING YOUR GREAT BANNERS THAT YOU MAKE OR ILL KILL YOU MYSELF

Seriously though amazing work on my Banner =D> There really no words in the English language to describe how pleased and grateful I really am for it. (and i dont speak another language either :XD: )

<3: DRUMINATOR17

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

bumpwd1.png

04242007182807qn7.png

I remember that manta rays pic...i think ive seen it myself once before :mrgreen:

Keep it up :thumbsup:

(and update your avatar now :XD: )

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Nice good luck on 99 fishing and cooking. When you get a 99 and are having a party pm me i will come for sure (last RTF party i didn't go...stupid going to bed at 4:00 a.m. lol)

If you can please tell me how you got a link to your thread on your signature that would be great. I am not a RTF veteran lol

bumpwd1.png

04222007165306wx5.png

Woootage im pleased and thenks to Bp45! :mrgreen:

Best screenie ive seen in a while :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your first lvl 90 skill =D>

Tis a great site to behold seeing 9 in front of any skill, as you can then realize your are about 45% of the way to a nice new amazing skill cape :mrgreen:

Keep up all your great work on runescape ANNND DEFINATELY DONT STOP MAKING YOUR GREAT BANNERS THAT YOU MAKE OR ILL KILL YOU MYSELF

Seriously though amazing work on my Banner =D> There really no words in the English language to describe how pleased and grateful I really am for it. (and i dont speak another language either :XD: )

<3: DRUMINATOR17

If anyone has a request for a banner i will not ignore them, anyone who wants one just post here, ingame or via TIF pm. Thanks drum! I love support! :mrgreen:

Nice good luck on 99 fishing and cooking. When you get a 99 and are having a party pm me i will come for sure (last RTF party i didn't go...stupid going to bed at 4:00 a.m. lol)

If you can please tell me how you got a link to your thread on your signature that would be great. I am not a RTF veteran lol

I sent you a private message to tell you how and ty for posting!

good luck!

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Im nearing 92 soon, and currently f2p

but add me for a chat anytime! :mrgreen: