~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, but why do you keep pking the same people?
I'm woodcutting in PVP to raise potential then killing a friend under the same circumstances you would to get a drop from a normal player (lose 75k+, skulled, in a hotzone) with the chance of earning profit. I'm doing it after each woodcutting level. Maybe I'll get lucky and get something good.

I've been watching your blog and stuff for a while and I believe I haven't posted...Lol

So that's some nice dropping, is that possible with a computer without those 'G' keys? Because I have like a Windows Computer with a standard HP pavilion keyboard...It'd be awesome if I could do that, to help with mining...

[hide=My Keyboard]dell-multimedia-keyboard.jpg[/hide]

Any help?

Edit: Also, I'm not very smart with computers, so if it involves doing stuff to like the inside of the keyboard/computer settings, then never mind....lol

Another Edit: If it's possible could you do it leik step by step? :twss:

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

I've been watching your blog and stuff for a while and I believe I haven't posted...Lol

So that's some nice dropping, is that possible with a computer without those 'G' keys? Because I have like a Windows Computer with a standard HP pavilion keyboard...It'd be awesome if I could do that, to help with mining...

[hide=My Keyboard]dell-multimedia-keyboard.jpg[/hide]

Any help?

Edit: Also, I'm not very smart with computers, so if it involves doing stuff to like the inside of the keyboard/computer settings, then never mind....lol

no, anybody with any keyboard can do it, I thought I made that clear in the video/ description but I guess I didn't because I've been asked this alot. All I did was relocate the "ctrl" "2" and "5" (2 and 5 from the number pad on the right side of the keyboard) to an easy to reach place. However in order to have the same effect, put something on your ctrl key so that it stays pushed down or use a program that will stick the key down so its constantly active, the ctrl key allows the mouse to make the "jump" when you press 2 and that jump is effected by the "top speed" slider in the mouse keys options. The higher the speed the bigger the jump from the 2 is. This allows you to fine tune the jump that your keys performs to the skill you are using it for (construction takes a larger jump for clicking build). So the combination to drop quick is

"Ctrl" (all the time)

"right click"

"2"

"5"

*repeat*

this will click the item, jump the mouse to the "drop" option, and the "5" performs the left click. Its almost instantaneous when done quickly and effficiently and it takes practice to get fast with it. All a gaming keyboard with programmable keys does is make the keys easier to reach and since 1 key does 1 function it is NOT macroing.

I might write a guide for the forums on these.

*Love* <3:

And wow was looking through your blog and I can still remember when you started it you've gotten alot of 99's since :shock:.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Great Mousekeys guide, I personally prefer my quick mouse skills, but your technique is useful for those with a lower dexterity.

Question: Are Teaks and dropping faster than Willows + Rocking Out deposit box? Cuz I got 90 Woodcutting from Willows, and that was anything but fun.

Great Mousekeys guide, I personally prefer my quick mouse skills, but your technique is useful for those with a lower dexterity.

Question: Are Teaks and dropping faster than Willows + Rocking Out deposit box? Cuz I got 90 Woodcutting from Willows, and that was anything but fun.

cutting and dropping teaks is the fastest wooducutting xp in the game. Around level 99 it gets to about 70-80k xp an hour. Mouse keys are by far the fastest way to drop, no matter how fast you can click you would not beat me in speed (at least I have yet to see any human that could drop quick enough).

sorry guys, but I'm taking a leave for now. Theres been some serious women trouble in my life recently and I'm suffering from some severe mental issues because of it. Hopefully I can get past this soon but its been a hard week. I'll see you all around. I need to get my life straight

im sorry to hear that walka, but real life comes before Runescape. Take a break, straighten your life out, then come back. We will all be waiting for you to get all 99's.

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

sorry guys, but I'm taking a leave for now. Theres been some serious women trouble in my life recently and I'm suffering from some severe mental issues because of it. Hopefully I can get past this soon but its been a hard week. I'll see you all around. I need to get my life straight

It's ALWAYS women..

Argh.

We'll be here when you get back man. And just remember, Runescape is the perfect escape from real life sometimes, it doesn't always have to be for when things are amazing. :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.