~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

sorry guys, but I'm taking a leave for now. Theres been some serious women trouble in my life recently and I'm suffering from some severe mental issues because of it. Hopefully I can get past this soon but its been a hard week. I'll see you all around. I need to get my life straight

It's ALWAYS women..

Argh.

We'll be here when you get back man. And just remember, Runescape is the perfect escape from real life sometimes, it doesn't always have to be for when things are amazing. :)

thanks ::' my problems are for the most part, over, but I've got too much to do and probably wont be playing RS for a while. I'll keep in touch.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peace wakka ::'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Hope everything's going good wakka.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Hope everything's going good wakka.
yea man i'm doing pretty good, just alot to do right now and issues to get sorted.

Good to hear, Goodluck with getting everything sorted out. Can't wait till you get back to rs :P

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

how is everybody doing? I logged in this evening to say hi to some friends. I've been playing WoW with some friends from school for the last 2 months because I was going through a rough patch in my life and this game just reminded me too much of it. I might come back to the game soon. WoW is way to easy lol. I managed to get an epic flying mount and get a level 80 death knight within about 5 days game time having never played prior, all solo. At this point all I can see to do is team up for dungeons to get equipment to do the same dungeons, not to meantion the extreme jerks I am constantly running in to that won't teach me how to run the dungeons. Its a highly overrated game in my opinion but for casual play its ok.

How is everybody doing?

how is everybody doing? I logged in this evening to say hi to some friends. I've been playing WoW with some friends from school for the last 2 months because I was going through a rough patch in my life and this game just reminded me too much of it. I might come back to the game soon. WoW is way to easy lol. I managed to get an epic flying mount and get a level 80 death knight within about 5 days game time having never played prior, all solo. At this point all I can see to do is team up for dungeons to get equipment to do the same dungeons, not to meantion the extreme jerks I am constantly running in to that won't teach me how to run the dungeons. Its a highly overrated game in my opinion but for casual play its ok.

How is everybody doing?

Very nice runescape stats, im extremely jealous!. With WoW its all about your guild. If your in a good guild, and are skilled with your class your set. I have an 80 lock so i know all about that game :P

I have a level 80 death knight. I'm in a decent guild but it was not a raiding guild and the raiding guilds on my server are either extremely hardcore (requiring that I be on at certain times of the day for certain lengths of time) or too late night (I can't withschool). The PUG groups I've tried to join always shoot me down because I'm not experienced with any of the dungeons (how do you gain experience with a dungeon if nobody will teach you lol). It's very irritating :|

Welcome back Wakka and Grats on the 95 Woodcutting. Hope everything's going well for ya'. ::'
thanks alot friend, everything is going very well at the moment, I have a steady job with good pay and not too many hours, school will be out for me in about a month, once you factor in my holidays, everything is looking good ::'

Welcome back. No matter what game I try, none compare to Runescape. I always seem to come back.
Agreed, no other game holds me with its challenges like RS does, this is the ultimate test of patience lol.

Nice to see you back Wakka, I'm glad things have turned for the better for you irl. Your mouse keys guide has rocketed in popularity by the way, I can't wait to test it out when I get my G11! :P :D