~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on 91 wakka, levels taking alot longer now eh? ::'
yup, soon to be half way though :)

Wow 173k views a popular, eh? Almost half way to 99, the rest will feel like nothing compared to the beginning tho. Good luck on Getting all 99s.
Most of those views came from someone (or a few people) refreshing the page over and over. I still don't know who did it :shock: .

For your gaming layout, what did you download for that. It looks awesome :thumbsup:
You mean the program that I'm running the game on? Swiftswitch.

Wow 173k views a popular, eh? Almost half way to 99, the rest will feel like nothing compared to the beginning tho. Good luck on Getting all 99s.
Most of those views came from someone (or a few people) refreshing the page over and over. I still don't know who did it :shock:

I think I can say I've contributed about 1k of those views; I can't stay away from this blog.

Also, the way you set the screen up has helped me a lot. I based mine off of yours, which works quite well for me. I love multitasking.

But the true purpose of this post:

*saves Wakka from the second page*

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Matt you're pure crazy locked in a bottle. But I dare not release that crazy, though you seem to be leaking a little out here and there yourself. :P

PS: That's a compliment. :wink:

Umm, thanks :D

Most of those views came from someone (or a few people) refreshing the page over and over. I still don't know who did it :shock:

I know who it was :lol:

12nafdrol

No idea who that is :lol:

Matt you're pure crazy locked in a bottle. But I dare not release that crazy, though you seem to be leaking a little out here and there yourself. :P

12nafdrol

Backwards nooby, maybe if youcome in irc more you'll know who it is \:D/

It's lordfan21 btw :-$

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

12nafdrol

Backwards nooby, maybe if youcome in irc more you'll know who it is \:D/

It's lordfan21 btw :-$

O, i know who that is :lol:

92agilitydp9.png

HALF WAY!!!!!!1111!1!!11!SHIFT!!111

I looked back and reolized I've been training agility for about 6 weeks. So it's been 6 straight weeks of agility for 74 to 92 (I havent been playing very much).

Another half to go \'

It must be killing you to know the fact that you still have to run around in circles for another month straight.

But yeah, grats on the 92 8-)

well I didn't have any holidays for that, I have a week long break coming up in like 2 weeks so I'll get alot done 8-)

w@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@t

I was getting frustrated, i was wondering when is he gonna post the half way mark...i exit the forums 10 minutes later you've posted it-.-. Good Job, one month or less i bet you'll have 99. If you play your usual average.