~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great blog and awesome lvls

BUT: i have to flame you about the amount of ppl who viewed your blog its obvious 400k ppl didnt look at it and you just refreshed your page for a looooooong time.

Still gl on your lvls

P>S who ever flames me for saying what i said I DONT CARE =)

Pamont2.gif

Pamont2.gif

well all my posts have been nice so let me be the first to say YOUR RUBBISH lol

p.s i dont mean it

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Great blog and awesome lvls

BUT: i have to flame you about the amount of ppl who viewed your blog its obvious 400k ppl didnt look at it and you just refreshed your page for a looooooong time.

Still gl on your lvls

P>S who ever flames me for saying what i said I DONT CARE =)

I know someone(s)? did it , but it wasn't me. I'm not sure who it is :-k but it is very interesting, maybe it will make it to 1 million views :lol: .

just a question, what world do you slay on?

PS, i dont think you should print screen every drop, your going to run out of space on your hard drive

pictures take up almost no space, and its only the good drops/ rare drops, which I wont have a lot of.

I slayer on whatever world has 1900+ people and nobody training at my spot that is causing me trouble. Sometimes I slay on w99 but there tends to be a lot of slayers on 99.

I get way too many of these for assignments :x

I bet you only have to use 2 doses for an assignment with your stats :P . Good luck, 99 slayer owns.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Keep going Wakka!

Apart from Abby Demons, what's your favourite monster to slay?

nechryaels or kalphites, rune boots and very fast xp.

I also like black demons, I can cannon them and they have lots of hp so fast xp there as well.

I get way too many of these for assignments :x

There's no such thing as too many specters. Specters are one of my favorite tasks. They're the ultimate herblore/farming monster and you can use the salve ammy e against them for major pwnage. Also the more specter/nech/dagonnoth tasks you get, the more seeds you'll have when you decide to get 99 Farming and Herblore :D.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

hey! you said that you would do hunting next :shame: anyways gl and if u need me to make cannon balls give me some raw materials. i gotta get my smith up anyways.

Iff you would read the blog then you'll notice why it isn't anymore..

so don't blame him for changing, blame yourself for not reading the whole blog instead...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

*saves Wakka from the second page*

Keep up the good work with slayer; I love the skill too. I'm only at 65, though <.<

Any slayer tips for amateurs like me?

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Keep up the good work with slayer; I love the skill too. I'm only at 65, though <.<

kill kill kill

:lol:

+1

but yeah, i'm only 61 slayer...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

kill kill kill

I should've expected that answer; it's what I'd probably give to someone else. I guess not much more can be said than "Kill as fast as you can and as often as you can"

Though, if there's anything more specific you'd like to share, I'm all ears.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

kill kill kill

I should've expected that answer; it's what I'd probably give to someone else. I guess not much more can be said than "Kill as fast as you can and as often as you can"

cannon balls, guthans, anything you can use to kill things faster, use it. and make sure you know what to bring and where to go, the key to fast xp is getting from assignment to assignment as quick as possible. Don't linger too long in bank trying to figure out what you need. I recommend screenshotting strange inventories and putting them into a "slayer folder" of sorts and labeling them "abberant spectar inventory" or "abyssal demon inventory" then just open that picture and equip/bring whatever you have in that picture. To some this may sound silly but it prevents you from forgetting anything and you get in and out of the bank very fast. Make sure you have plenty of glories as well as games necklaces for changing assignments. Thats about all I can think of at the moment.

kill kill kill

cannon balls, guthans, anything you can use to kill things faster, use it. and make sure you know what to bring and where to go, the key to fast xp is getting from assignment to assignment as quick as possible. Don't linger too long in bank trying to figure out what you need. I recommend screenshotting strange inventories and putting them into a "slayer folder" of sorts and labeling them "abberant spectar inventory" or "abyssal demon inventory" then just open that picture and equip/bring whatever you have in that picture. To some this may sound silly but it prevents you from forgetting anything and you get in and out of the bank very fast. Make sure you have plenty of glories as well as games necklaces for changing assignments. Thats about all I can think of at the moment.

Thanks for the advice. It looks like, after I do some agility training, I have several million to make to help with slayer. I won't ask for advice there; I've asked too much of you already.

Keep going for 99 slayer; I have to agree with Axe Man Jack: it's the ultimate achievement in RS.

MischlingsSH.png