What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

I really hate getting attacked while abyss rcing. Today I got attacked around 9 times (didn't die, teletabs ftw), so the last guy that attacked me really made me angry, so I grabbed my blk dragonhide, dds, d scimmy and defender, pot and food and ran back into the wild. I fought him, and after around 3 mins made him tele. Pretty embarassing considering he had way better armour than me. Anyway that's one less rc pker that needs to be taught a lesson :P

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hate it when im trying to get a few green d hide's and guys with high mage and range won't leave me alone. the worst part is that they aren't in the area, usually someone else killing drags sees my low lvl and calls his buddies to come get me. it's so obvious:

"hey, how's it going?"..."whats your range lvl?"... "oh, interesting"

30 seconds later im getting hit by an obvious world hopper

and then "hey noob, dont teleport away, i'm pking you!"

no crap, and your not getting my d hides! thank god for the ge and its teletabs.

i wouldnt mind so much if it wasnt for the fact that someone else, who was there for the g drags just like me, called them in.

They kill me when i have nothing on but a mith pick axe and a glory -.- which i dont mind losing, but i lost all my pouches, why cant they learn to pk people ready to pk :notalk:

I went back prepared to take out some one who just made me lose all my pouches, and guess what, i made him tele :wall:

Brnz--4rr0wz

94 Magic, 61 Combat :D GF

Yeah pouches are much more annoying to get back than the glory.

Most people who RC have multiple glories, so it doesn't usually affect them anyway.

Does dropping pouches work? Then you run back and pick them up or do they vanish as soon as you drop them or something?

I've never been PK'd, I teletab before i'm teleblocked and tele if they are on ancients and I don't think i'm going to survive.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

OMG!!! just got Pk'ed while doing a clue scroll. The lv 115 who attacked me (lv 51 wild) went like this...

115-"Gl on Clue" (i was fighting zammy mage at the time)

me-"Ty"

(i then kill the mage and dig)

115-"loot?"

before i answer, she starts specing me, luckily i eat both my sharks after switching melee pray on, and drop my chart, spade and watch just as a precaution so i don't lose my casket.

I die and now i had to get my watch and chart back, so annoying, Not mad about being pk'ed, but being pk'ed... AGAIN for nothing but bones is annoying.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

my most hated think is when u die after killing a user

this happeneda week ago:I went to pk and kill a 108 the loot was full dharoks and sharks and dds and vials and tab and glory then i get teleblocked ice barraged i eat las sharks and die v/s a stupid 126 with magic cape arghhh!!!!

xyc_unit.png

xyc_unit.png

my 55 owneed in the wild man 40 att 71 str 2 def :D 40 range 26 mage 19 scim 23 2h i owned like crazy but now since theres no pking omfg its usuless now and now i getting def....anyways i spent 10m making 2 pures this 1 and a mage/range/weak str att wow...runescpae wasted all my cash ffs

I hate getting pked when I go to the Wilderness for something other than pking (so basically, I always hate getting pked )

I've always been F2P, so running mind runes from the ruins and back to Edgeville isn't that dangerous in F2P. But one day a mage came out of nowhere and started fire-blasting me. I told him you'll get nothing but Rune Essence (I had nothing with me except mind talisman and Essence.) He said "I need the exp," and I'm like "Dude, I have Protect from Mage on, what can you do?"

Obviously, he had nothing to do, and luckily I escaped to the Monestary . I recharged prayer, got my melee equipment, and owned him

How could you of gotten PKed here? The mind runes or Edgeville don't enter the wilderness?

Anyway this is Pking but not in the wilderness. It was in Castle Wars.

Me and some random person were storming the enemy castle when we noticed some level 25 standing all alone in the equipment room. So being kind we started to kill him. He just said stuff like "Wait i will pay you!" "Please don't kill me!" but honestly isn't that what you go to Castle Wars for? To kill and be killed? \'

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I hate getting pked when I go to the Wilderness for something other than pking (so basically, I always hate getting pked )

I've always been F2P, so running mind runes from the ruins and back to Edgeville isn't that dangerous in F2P. But one day a mage came out of nowhere and started fire-blasting me. I told him you'll get nothing but Rune Essence (I had nothing with me except mind talisman and Essence.) He said "I need the exp," and I'm like "Dude, I have Protect from Mage on, what can you do?"

Obviously, he had nothing to do, and luckily I escaped to the Monestary . I recharged prayer, got my melee equipment, and owned him

How could you of gotten PKed here? The mind runes or Edgeville don't enter the wilderness?

Maybe this was before the ditch, you entered the wilderness for a short while.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest i wasnt keen on the wilderness and pking, but i wish the old way was back. I cant make it to wildy agility course without getting killed by revenant knights. Id get there no problem when pkers were about

siggy.PNG

Obby drops - 3 ( 2 shields, 1 cape )

Just a reminder to posters this sticky is for ranting about being pked not about the removal if you wish to discuss the removal of pking or other updates, find another topic about the topic you wish to discuss or create one yourself :)

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I dont see why so many ppl hate PKing and why so many ppl go to the wild for respawn points. All you get from respawn points is like steel stuff and a couple runes. I'd rather train against monsters and get more then I would from respawn points or Pk some noobs at the respawn points and get all there respawn point loot lol. =D> go me! \'

~~~ Dragonthug5

Im going for 99 Fletching!

dragonthug5.png

I remember trying to get planks for the f2p Dragon Quest way back in the day, and the only place I could think of was that broken down house in the western wildy... well, I got killed on my way there, 3 times, by 3 different people, on 3 different servers. I had nothing on me. NOTHING.

Same thing happened to me.....3 severs but the freaky part is that it was the same guy...... :shock:

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change it and the rest to complain about how the first lightbulb was better

Privates almost always on...talk to me people!!