What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate pking in general because you either get ganked by like 15 level 5's with full runeatangpooty chay and yadda bladda level magic and range (which pures can go to hell por favor). Or you start fighting someone 10 levels higher than you and your winning until your friend jumps in and starts fighting the WRONG PERSON just because he likes your armor. And i dont like it because one time I when i was lvl 67 i almost killed a lvl 75 but he cried "NOOB!" and teleported back to his safe haven.

I dont like being killed in the wild myself because it sucks, and the only time that ever happened to me I was mining coal in the wild with nothing but a rune pick axe and some loser decides to come kill me, probly because a unarmored, practically unarmed person is all he can defeat.

I also dont like when you kill someone and then they instantly try to talk to you in private chat like "oh em gee give me back my armor and stuff!!" or "your such a freaking noob!" yeah.... right.

Make sure to be pleased with the ways of your death

For in days of reckoning and when the twilight torn is ticking

Elysium is halfway and as an answer to the plea

You're destined to yield fragments of Hell in return

just about 20 minutes ago i was fighting this guy in edgeville wild. The fight was pretty even and the next minute it says "Connectiong lost - attempting to reconnect." and then its logs me out so i quickly log back and fine my self in lumbridge :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had that experience with a bunch of mages a few months ago. The spells lagged my computer because there where so many mages there at the time.

My computer is like 8 years old, with a 13 year old graphics card and i'm 15 so that shows how old the card is.

P2p: 135 F2p: 124 as of July 29, 09.

P2p: 137 F2p: 126 as of September 25, 11.

mythshadows.gif

I'm wandering around the wildy wearing absolutely nothing, just minding my own business. When a team of 20 ancients pkers comes up , I don't feel like walking all the way back so naturally I switch on Mage Protect and run. As soon as the prayer comes on they all start screaming at me, telling me I'm cheating and to "Stand and take it like a man" . As soon as i was safe, they stop chasing me, call me a noob, and then log >_>

arcanasigx2xg8.gif

One%20must%20be%20a%20wise%20reader%20to%20quote%20wisely%20and%20well..png

Dont%20cry%20because%20its%20over,%20Smile%20because%20it%20happened.png

When running to mage bank with no items.

When rcing, cause the noobs get so happy with one glory and keep trying.

When dragon slaying

When doing a clue

This doesn't come close to the time someone caught a friend tossing off to a night elf dancing in World of Warcraft...

holyfear1du4.png

Please give my blog some luv 0.0

POUCHES! they take so dang long to get and the pkers dont even get them, they get a glory... big whoop they must have no idrea how long it takes to get those dang pouches

try dropping your pouches before you die, then run back and get them :-$

Op01.jpg

When your in the wild, just exploring and pkers attack you. And even without a weapon u turn around and kick their butts, (literally) and they teleport causing u to waste time and food. Knowing uf u was on a suicide mission you'd run north, not south.

:arrow: :arrow:

Woo. lvl 68, 74 str, 51 att, 50 def, 55 mage, 42 pray, 50 cooking, 60 fishing. yay!

not member..=[

tbh the only thing i cant stand about pking i when im pking in iraq (w 18 edge) and i get a kill then get pjed by sum nub or by his bf -.-

dragonmpraycape,virna.gif

Making a pure. Xv Wild Xv atk:71/99 str:73/99 def:20/20 mage:70/94 range:65/90 prayer:52/52

The thing I hate most about PKing... hmm thats very easy.

I got 85 mining through HARD WORK and COMMITMENT for 8 months. Then when im trying to get my rune ores stupid level 70 pkers come and range me. I run away and then get pked again by a gang of level 60 pkers who can obviously kill me and I will drop all my runite. They can take the profits whereas I am left standing in lumbridge with nawt for my efforts but 1 solitary runite ore. I HATE PKERS! I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE NEVER PKED IN MY LIFE! =D

sigcg1.jpg

Proud Poster of I Had A Deal's Blog since Page 5!

Proud User of #tip-it and #Justchat IRC! =D

I hate gettin pked while killing green dragons... Becuse you have all of you nice armore, and its a pain getting all the money to buy it back because i have low stats. ( Combat lv 60 Total lv around 800-900 )

Did you know that 78.934% of statistics are completly made up?

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

The thing I hate most about PKing... hmm thats very easy.

I got 85 mining through HARD WORK and COMMITMENT for 8 months. Then when im trying to get my rune ores stupid level 70 pkers come and range me. I run away and then get pked again by a gang of level 60 pkers who can obviously kill me and I will drop all my runite. They can take the profits whereas I am left standing in lumbridge with nawt for my efforts but 1 solitary runite ore. I HATE PKERS! I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE NEVER PKED IN MY LIFE! =D

Ive never pked either, but some people enjoy it. thats what the wildy is for (mostly)

Did you know that 78.934% of statistics are completly made up?

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

To all those people who say "When im exploring" or "When im wearig nothing and i get owned". Your in the wild. For all the Pker know you could have a a Blue Party hat in your Inven. Anyway.

I hate gettig killed by DD's...Im like sweet 1 person at gdz. And its a clan. Aww well. Thats the chance you take when pking.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

Getting pked with health left really ticks me off. I was having a fun match with my friends pure when a 1 item ranger comes out and mage short specs after I killed my friend. I looked at hp and had 7 when I died. Pretty annoying.

wingy77.png

To get in her you need a lockpick...

Wait for it, wait for it..Bow chicka bow wow!

what i hate about being pked is getting a private message saying 'oh noob you got owned' and stuff like that. thats why i always keep my private chat on friends. ( but sometimes i forget -.- )

done with runescape

what i hate about being pked is getting a private message saying 'oh noob you got owned' and stuff like that. thats why i always keep my private chat on friends. ( but sometimes i forget -.- )
The gloating. Oh my, the gloating. :wall:

mithmsanta,driller75.gif

Today for me was really bad.

I was bored from leveling up my attack, so I decided to pk someone. I usually don't pk very much, so I'm a bit worried. As soon as I get to a good pking world, I head across the ditch and wait at the edge of it for someone to challenge me. After a minute, this level 62 (who's the same level as me) want to fight me. We go into the wilderness and start fighting.

This is where the **** hits the fan.

As soon as I start fighting him, I notice something very odd and stupid.

This opponent, for some reason, is hitting 24's on me with a G maul.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH THIS LOSER?! I MEAN, HE'S HITTING FRIGGING 24'S ON ME WITH A G MAUL AND HE ISN'T USING ANY POTIONS! MY ARMOUR IS ALMOST FULL RUNE WITH AN ADDY PLATE AND THIS LOSER IS SOMEHOW KICKING MY ARSE!

Anyways, I naturally run from this weirdo. after healing a bit, I decide to go fight him again. after taking more loads of damage (Which shouldn't even be happening) I decide to get the hell away from him, but oh no. This dirty loser keeps pestering me(and even gives me 2 sharks to help heal) and eventually makes me go back into the wilderness to finish the fight. When we start fighting again, the jerk uses his normal attack (and his special, which he promised no to use) on me, doing around 50 damage to me and killing me. This dirty liar wasn't using any potions at all, so I have no idea how this loser managed to hit that much on me.

So there you have it. I lost around 400-500k of stuff in the wilderness today. And if this loser is reading this right now, I swear to god, he should get a life and not cheat like an idiot.

That's all I got to say for now. (heavy sigh) :wall: :cry:

ryguy764.png