What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

1. Any form of "noob"

2. Idiots using the word "owned" as someone dies

3. The fact that I am killed by people whom I pose no threat to whatsoever

If the person acctually "owned" you, it doesnt bother me, but if they just BARELY won, then it maked you mad

if they K0 you with dds specs, and you stood no chance, then i dont mind it

if they hit 0's across the board, then by sheer luck, they win, because you lagg, or not paying attention, or randomly hit good, is when it makes me mad

lol thats what i hate bout being pked right there. when their dds just magically hits high by sheer luck and then u lag -.- on like 4 hp

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I hate about being PK'ed besides dying?Well one reason is when I'm getting PK'ed during a Treasure Trail In the wildy I have to drop my compass etc to protect my precious clue scroll.Heres a TRUE story.

Well someguy attacks me while I'm doing a TT and I say

Me:Can you stop I'm doing a TT

DUMB GUY:Z0mg I Pwnin u n00b

Me:Stop!

DUMB GUY:dsghl;hhgshgpaosgfjp

DUMB GUY:Your getting Pwned

Me:I don't give a **** if I am.

DUMB GUY: Z0MG Reported

Me:"Dies".

And the point is if you happen to have spare stuff you go back they kill you again!and again and again until your out of spares.

mr__drunko.png

If the police arrest a mime do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

I specifically remember one time I was seeing what was in the wild, and a couple rangers came up and killed me. Just before I got sent back to lumby I heard them say something to the effect of "Pwned that noob". This ticked me off for two reasons:

1: "Pwned" and "noob" are two of the dumbest words I've ever heard.

2: It took two armed rangers to kill one unarmed guy walking around? I guess I should be flattered...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

The hugeeeeee teams that hang around (im f2p) at the greaters.

I never pk with more than 2 other people and get really annoyed when I end up dieing to 50 sweaty old men all shouting LOL YOUR DEAD OWNED, when the fact of the matter is i've managed to run from greaters to level 25 before i'm dead.

• 2 weeks later...

I h8 being pked wen i am abyss rcing..it makes me soooo mad , plus are there any other green / red dragons anywhere else than the wilderness??

You want the hides to upskill your crafting? well duh u ded i pwned u noob.............just for sum d hides.......

O o o o and wen dont TALK to me about treas trails..blinking idiots...its not as if you cant tell what we are doing . As for that exp excuse...kill a blinking npc idiots!!!!

But then again it is the wildy and i dont think you will ever stop people pking when there are clearly easy targets available (see above), that is why the rewards are supposedly greater because you have to "run the risk".

Still, it is very annoying when you have a full invent of hides or just looking through your sextant a....

Dracofragger.png

first drag drop (skirt) 21/08/06, second (spear) 29/09/07

I really hate people that just attack you without asking for a fight. Or taggers, or Pjers. I fought a guy this morning on my low lvl'd pure, he said he hit 3 so I only ate at around 4 hp. Suddenly he hits a 6 and I die. I get soo mad if they lie :shock:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

What the Fudge?

Why do you complain about someone randomly killing you. you say "I have nothing on me" or "Im doing a Tresure Trail" so why do we kill you? Becuase for all we know you could have a party hat set in your inventory. That would be a pretty good excuse of not dying. I mean, "I hate when people attack me without asking" Whats the point of that? Thats like going to a football game and asking them if they can make a touch down. Same with taggers. Its a good technique. Dont like it run/tele away. So what if we say "Owned" or call you a noob. Thats what makes pking fun. ANYTHING GOES IN THE WILDERNESS. Get used to it.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

What the Fudge?

Why do you complain about someone randomly killing you. you say "I have nothing on me" or "Im doing a Tresure Trail" so why do we kill you? Becuase for all we know you could have a party hat set in your inventory. That would be a pretty good excuse of not dying. I mean, "I hate when people attack me without asking" Whats the point of that? Thats like going to a football game and asking them if they can make a touch down. Same with taggers. Its a good technique. Dont like it run/tele away. So what if we say "Owned" or call you a noob. Thats what makes pking fun. ANYTHING GOES IN THE WILDERNESS. Get used to it.

I 100% agree if you die in the wilderness.. suck it up!! you tok the chance and riked you item(s) there so if you die, its your fault. If you dont want to rsik your stuff.. go to the duel arena ffs

baller_playa.png

What the Fudge?

Quoted because that is so true.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

you know what i hate about pking?!? EVERY TIME YOU GO IN, YOU EITHER HAVE TO BE PURE, OR FRIGGIN LEVEL 126!!! OTHER THAN THAT YOU JUST GET LUCKY KILLING OTHER STUFF!!! i went in the wildy the other day, BOOM to level 45 rangers came out and beat the living @#$@ OUT OF ME!!! i have all my mage stuff on me, and then when you finally get to fight someone lower level than you, they usually have like 99 defense!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I am the one, not "that guy", or "i forgot his name", i am the one

One of the things i most detest about Pking is when you are a: walking around, enjoying the scenery... or lack of it... wearing nothing but a pair of gloves, and maybe a iron scim from the boneyard; or, b: when you go into the wilderness to level up on skeletons or hobgoblins or even mossys or ice giants, and someone just walks up and immediatly starts attacking you. It never really affects me, as i only ever wear 4 pieces of armour, but they don't even stop to ask, "wanna fight?". They are like rabid dogs, attacking without the least provocation. But what is worse is not the dieing, i got over that by purposly allowing myself to be slaughtered 28 times in a row.(by the time i reached 25, i had gotten over the feeling of dread as you see your player fall...), what annoys me is the messages that the players send to you. i have been called such a variety of names that they could fill a dictionary. i only once recieved a message, "good fight, want your armour back?" YAAAAAY!! :thumbsup: Why can't that happen more often?????

What the Fudge?

Quoted because that is so true.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

• 2 weeks later...

im a free player who is level 55 and tring to train my magic, but have no money for chaos runes, so i get them from the dark knight fortress , and chaos dwarves in the wilderness. some people of about level 50 attacked me, but i had lobbs, and better equipment, and came back from the edge of loosing really quickly. he ran, and tried to get his ranger buddy to take me out. the ranger ran to.

before that when, i was a member, i was training my theiving at the rogues castle, and on the return trip to the portal to ardougne, some PK rangers shot me with poisoned arrows. luckily i had some anti poison in the bank, and ran to go get it. in the wrong direction. i was wearing full mith, including a mith kite that i payed twice its value for, as well as a good bit of wine, lockpicks, gold, and poisoned rune daggers. i respawned in lumbridge, with a mith plate body legs and a rune dagger (p) that i couldnt use. i was mad.

then, i was cooking pizzas in the bandits camp after training on afore mentioned chaos dwarves , when a guy walked up and started attacking me. but it was a accident, so i didnt think anything about it. so i set about my work of making pizzas (i used all of my lobs up), and he came back into the room with the tomato and cheese spawn and started attacking me. i lost probably 3k and probably 20 each law, nature , and chaos runes.

while that may not seem like much, i have NEVER had more that 40k at one time.

What i really hate about pkers is where they team up in like groups of five and when you go past the trench and just stay out of combat they say ' cmon, noob i want your stuff, or safer, pwnt' What do they expect, me to jsut walk into a team of 5 pure rangers with atleast 100 swordfish between them and cartfuls of mith arrows, and you stuck with 2 lobs and 10 chaos, (your life saving!)

Also when you switch sides of wildy from east to west you find someone losing in a duel, the winner is suddenly killed and you get the last hit on the guy whith 1hp and he dies, only to have a team surround the corpse so you cant get you loot back.

1 more annoying they thing is where you are confronted by 2 teams wanting them both to join you. You say yes to 1 and they both accept you!

They start a war, the enemy loses and you join in and start killing your enemy, that clan calls you a bser and they allere the start on you

Oh and when your are owning a high level and he begins to retreat, you are about to kill him when your computer laggs badly. When you gain control you are in lummy, your armour gone and a very pleased high level trying to flog your armour back to you You tell him to stick it where the sun dont shine and he threatens to report you

Started runescape: 18 October 2006

Got bored of runescape: 18 October 2006

when people say "owned noob lolololol" etc. when they won by a few hp 5 for example -.-

and don't get me started on abyss pkers.... i don't even carry a glory, if they kill me they get 23 pure ess, air staff and a few laws/fires

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

I hate getting pked when I go to the Wilderness for something other than pking (so basically, I always hate getting pked :wink: )

I've always been F2P, so running mind runes from the ruins and back to Edgeville isn't that dangerous in F2P. But one day a mage came out of nowhere and started fire-blasting me. I told him you'll get nothing but Rune Essence (I had nothing with me except mind talisman and Essence.) He said "I need the exp," and I'm like "Dude, I have Protect from Mage on, what can you do?"

Obviously, he had nothing to do, and luckily I escaped to the Monestary :thumbsup: . I recharged prayer, got my melee equipment, and owned him \'

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D

i was getting pked while crafting chaos runes. lol ok so you killed me for what. hm 26 chaos runes. or maybe 26 pure ess. kinda sad. (atleast i never last my chaos tiara. that woulda ticked me off ><

and btw one of the guys reilized i was runecrafting and just told me to give him chaos runes and he'd let me live. so i did give him my chaos runes. and heck, he let me live :) so nice.

And you gave him what he wanted???

red_reaper73.png

red_reaper73.png