What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just about 20 minutes ago i was fighting this guy in edgeville wild. The fight was pretty even and the next minute it says "Connectiong lost - attempting to reconnect." and then its logs me out so i quickly log back and fine my self in lumbridge :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry:

.::>Atza<::.

nicetilereflectionkx3.jpg

.::My sig shopSatans Assasins::.

Getting called safer, and "def noob" even though my defence is 1....

Getting pjed, people saying owned when someone dies... :(

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Some stuff i hate is people calling me a safer or a def noob.

I mean c'mon...do you whant me to drop my food so you can kil me? And what do you think def is for? -.-

"better safe then sorry pal" is what i use to tell them, about tele..pj..atc im used ot it i can handle it, because i must admit ,i did it sometimes i can say i understand them lol. :boohoo:

5) You ask someone to fight, they say no, then pot up when they are out of sight and blitz you with dds flying...

I totally agree. I believe in "honorable" and "classless" Pkers. That is probably the most classless thing you can do. Except for maybe Tag Teaming and Pjing.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Ok, there are several types of pkers I absoltuley hate. I don't hate people who are trying to survive but I do hate people who insult other people who try to survive with the following things: safer, prayer noob or def noob. Those are absolutely rediculous sayings because why shouldn't it be allowed to stay alive???

Also I like dming and what I hate are people who dm me and flee. If you dm it means it's a fight till the death and you should never flee then, even if you're getting owned like hell. If you agreed on a dm you should finish it to whatever end. If you don't you're a coward, a lier and a noob.

vsigcopyhj0.png

I hate when I am fighting someone in a death match, or having a good fight, and a noob comes along and atacks me or him. You know the noobs I mean? Those who are carying bronze-addy weapons and are high lvs, just being big noobs ruining it. Also when a one-itemer fights me and keep it. Thats a waste of food. I admit I use at least 3-5 items when i pk or carry tele, but who doesn't? If I die, I accept it, but I hate noobs.

I also hate when people complain alot about the style of how someone battles. Ya i said I hated 1 itemrer-3 itemers. Thats different, but I hate hearing these lines "Safer" "Def Nub" "Prayer Nub" "Tele Nub". Ya you can call soemone a noob if they leave the fight, but they come back, and thats all in fun. When you pk, you chosoe your owns tyle, and how ever you do it, thats fine. You can die from being a safer, def nub or pray nub. Just because yuor opponet can't beat you in the style you battle doesn't mean you are a noob. They are for being unable to beat you. I just pk anyone of any style. You attack me I fight you. I see a weak or tough noob wandering the wild, I attack them. Thats why it is their. Don't go their to cry and complain. Go their to enjoy yourself and pk some "noobs" (in that term meaning other players). Enjoy yourself. Ya die, ya die, you get a kill good for you. Just have fun with it.

1/= '/0(_) C4/\/ R34D 7H15 7H3/\/ '/0(_) J(_)57 G07 />\/\//\/7!!!!!!!!!!

http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Mortifyer1.png

Mortifyer1.png

Rofl...just had this one... in edgeville, this person in full iron getting killed by me :twisted: , but then he gets out his dds, and specs 4 times, then blitzes, I'm holded, I'm melee pking btw, then a lunar mage comes in, probably his friend, then does special share, then he has 4 dds specs, I die...

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

This just kind of makes me mad. I'm doing dragon slayer on my tank, so I need 3 planks, which I get from hill giants in wilderness...

However, three times in a row an entire clan of people has teamed me and called me a "Noob" no matter how many times I tell them to leave me alone bc I'm doing a quest.

But what really bothers me is the same people, if you choose to fight back, will flame you and call you a "3 item noob".

If you make the choice to attack a 3 itemer who's trying to a quest it's your fault if they fight back...

It just bothers me how trigger-happy these people are.

edit:

5 times in a row -.-

Hello

I'm not skilled enough to make a siggy! W00t! Working on it.

Deffo trying to get green dragon hides for crafting, its so annoying when all your doing is there killing dragons, u only have 3 items worth anything and.........THEY ATTACK YOU! I mean theres no point really unless theyr after the hides (doubtfull :P) Its just wasting a while of our time rly

Animal1908.png

when i was f2p a few weeks ago i 3 itemed greaters... wasnt interested in the drops, gave away all rune full helms i got, nearly everyone left me alone, some even came for a chat

but then a clan of 60's come.... the most annoying people in the world, "noob" this and "noob" that "3 item noob".... fine call me a noob but "im training on greaters, would you rather i trained on you?" one of them said yes... so he atts me (bad move) "what was that... ownage?" then i get it all agin "noob" this n noob that... check his nooby skills.... then they all start attacking me, fine, im in the wildy i expect to get attacked so i retaliate and they all ended up dying or running off, didnt take any of their items, used a bit of their food they dropped though

about 2 days later im doing the same thing and the first thing thats said to me in the say is "hey its noob boy".... oh would you look at that theres more of them.... i dont wana fight them i just wana train on greaters, if there was anywhere better to train f2p id be there, but it has to be greaters, take my drops, say hi. a casual chat is nice inbatween clan wars happeneing right around me

in the wildy i expect to be attacked, thats why i 3 item so i can go back without losses, dont gain money, dont loose money. but when people come along and call me noob 3 itemer 24/7 it gets annoying ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì then they att me.... stupid, im 30 levels higher than you what chance do you have? your wasting my time, i dont want to fight you but att me and you guna get whats comming... annoys me, really does

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

Wow, thanks for all these new threads. Hopefully keep the real rants forum clean and tidy :pray:

So it's not spam, i'll post my most frustrating prospect: Being pk'd for nothing. . . I get pked running to the dam mage bank with nothing but a knife -.-

Lol, whoever kill you is the person im like, not that im mean, im nice to ppl but not in the wild, and another thing, its really funny killing ppl without anything, he was probably temped to kill you... ;P

Regards,

Razr Hybrid

Kinda agree with the guy above me. I am really nice to people, other then the wild. Or unless they are noobs tyring to rip my selling prices off. If you don't wanna die, don't go Pk, when you step foot into the wild, you gotta be ready. That's why the warning is there.

1/= '/0(_) C4/\/ R34D 7H15 7H3/\/ '/0(_) J(_)57 G07 />\/\//\/7!!!!!!!!!!

http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Mortifyer1.png

Mortifyer1.png

all pkers use 1337, that really gets me off.

i PK a lot too

i pk the noobs that pk rc-ers

You are my hero =D>

On topic, i find runecraft pk'ers are the worst thing about the wilderness, I love to come back if i get pk'ed by them with full monks and a dds and make them teleport out, i know 1 iteming is bad and i don't do it, however runecraft pk'ers deserve to be 1 itemed

siggy.jpg

^Click Siggy for Blog^

I don't think it's hypocrisy... whining about being runecrafting pked is like calling someone "Safer nub" or "Def nub"... you are just trying to make your own life easier in an actually hypocritical way. You aren't actually forced to runecraft in the Abyss.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

uhh...i just dont like walking all the way back to wildy on my pures... besides that... im fine with dying... unless it was an unfare match... <.<

Same here, but also i hate when i walk back to the place where i was pking and the dude that pked me starts following me saying stuff like "0mg your a noob! i pked you, i owned you!"

pan.png

if you enter the wilderness your putting yourself and your stuff at risk. if you don't want to lose it don't click the "cross ditch" button or whatever it is. yes i've been killed. but i almost always win. i pk to make money, and thats why your getting attacked... people don't care what your doing, you could just of taken your pick axe off and have 26 rune ore they do not know. and thats why they want to find out. if you enter it, you might pay for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eventually >.<

ill_i%20ill%20iz.png

Ill_I_Ill_Iz.png

DON~

uhh...i just dont like walking all the way back to wildy on my pures... besides that... im fine with dying... unless it was an unfare match... <.<

Same here, but also i hate when i walk back to the place where i was pking and the dude that pked me starts following me saying stuff like "0mg your a noob! i pked you, i owned you!"

ahaha that reminds me of a time i died at 20 drags and my pure has a fire cape soo..i ran out to grab it. i had v tele alrdy and crap but ne ways i ran out there got my cape and put it on started walkin out of wild and the uy that pked me called me a nub...he was pjing me with a lvl 90 and a lvl 92 and im lvl 78..and i have 1 def.. they wer sharing specs. pretty rediculous. rofl but he kept annoying me so i went down to the bank he was runnin back to 20 drags i got my sets and went out. ran up potted to 117 str an dds specd him 3 times and k0ed him rofl..i just laughed at his death..got his whip too so i had o rub it in o.O killed him b4 he cud protect pray lol..

dragonmpraycape,virna.gif

Making a pure. Xv Wild Xv atk:71/99 str:73/99 def:20/20 mage:70/94 range:65/90 prayer:52/52