What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate pjers. What do they do? Let other pkers do the dirty work. When one of em dies, the pjer jumps in and finishes him. The dude never gets a chance to eat. One dds spec and he may be dead. if he does survive, he has to quickly eat and waste time taking his loot.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

i h8 it when you PK somone and then you goin to mage bank or ardy tele lever and somone comes nad kills you and your skuled and lose everything that you PKed from the other guy. :x

I like bananas :) peanut butter jelly time!!! peanut butter jelly time!!!

seabees4.png

seabees4.gif

BANANAS%20FTW!!!.png

heh, welcome to the world of noobscape, its made up of purescape, autoscape, and sadscape, it makes up 60% of all of runescape :(

Once when i was in the wildy getting claws of guthix in mage arena a pk party was camping outside. I had run out of runes, and all i had was my basic mage equip and guth staff so there was no way of fighting them. there wre about 6 people, and ancient mage and all that. As I ran for the ardy tele lever, one fllowed me and called me a noob for NOT LETTING THEM KILL ME!

If thats not stupid then i dont know what is

I agree with you on that. Alot of the time, they are just taking out basic items, good and a weapon incase they have to dig in the wild. I did part of a level 3 clue and had to go out to the pirates house. I was paranoid during every second I was out in the wild until I teleported out of there. What really grinds my gears is when somebody kills you right after you just got done killing dragons for their hides. I couldn't count how many times I've been killed and lost a whole ton hides becase some guy was too lazy to kill a dragon themselves and kill somebody they think is an autoer. Half the time, I couldn't even out of the wild before getting killed.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

i was killing green drags for exp and the hide, then a range/mage pker shows up teleblocks and snares me then proceedes to range me to death. all for just a few green dhides, lobbies and varrock tele runes. thats just pathetic :shame:. and it ruins my trip, and training if i would have had full prayer he would have wished he left me alone :twisted:

i use a new account now "knex2"

I agree with you on that. Alot of the time, they are just taking out basic items, good and a weapon incase they have to dig in the wild. I did part of a level 3 clue and had to go out to the pirates house. I was paranoid during every second I was out in the wild until I teleported out of there. What really grinds my gears is when somebody kills you right after you just got done killing dragons for their hides. I couldn't count how many times I've been killed and lost a whole ton hides becase some guy was too lazy to kill a dragon themselves and kill somebody they think is an autoer. Half the time, I couldn't even out of the wild before getting killed.

well just bring tele runes, then right after you run out of food get out of there giving them no chance to teleblock you works for me sometimes, but not all the time -.-

i use a new account now "knex2"

usually i dont mind getting pked if its in a fair fight.

but when i get pjed, teamed, or my comp lags it really ticks me off.

once i was pking and i killed this guy who had a full inv. of lobs, and he didnt eat once, so i knew he was lagging. i pmed him and gave his stuff back because i know how much that ticks people off when they lag.

we ended up being good friends and it turns out he has quit a rich main :D phr33 st00f pl0x? lol

see what being nice can do for you?

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

I hate getting PKed during clue scrolls, and that quest (lost city?)

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

When people accuse you of using prayer, food or any items or hell, accuse you of defending yourself.

I'm a total common sence noob. I have the common sence to lvl my prayer and acctually use it, same for food and teleports.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

im a person that kills anyone they see including people who wont lose anything when the die so i cant say anything about that...( its a reflex when you ssomeone you can attack you should , the first attack really does matter)

ummm heres mine , when your solo pking ( member or non-member) and you run into one of those undisaplined mini clans and you run into non multi ( so as to not get owned) you turn to fight and attack one you start to own and they run to multi where theyll attck you , naturally you run back to non multi then yu end up being attacked by someone else, and by the time your out of food you've fought and probably owned about 200 pjing noobs , and when you run so as not to die they say ha ha owned noob,

or then theirs those noobs who tele, not a large problem in members but it is in non members , someone who just can't lose their rune simmy so they protect it and tele because at level 100+ you just can't afford to surrender your simmy , and often give up your man hood to keep it... ( i never tele i hate it i wouldn't tele unless i had an unbeleiveably large sum of money on me ( as in 100 mill+)

im a person that kills anyone they see including people who wont lose anything when the die so i cant say anything about that...( its a reflex when you ssomeone you can attack you should , the first attack really does matter)

ummm heres mine , when your solo pking ( member or non-member) and you run into one of those undisaplined mini clans and you run into non multi ( so as to not get owned) you turn to fight and attack one you start to own and they run to multi where theyll attck you , naturally you run back to non multi then yu end up being attacked by someone else, and by the time your out of food you've fought and probably owned about 200 pjing noobs , and when you run so as not to die they say ha ha owned noob,

or then theirs those noobs who tele, not a large problem in members but it is in non members , someone who just can't lose their rune simmy so they protect it and tele because at level 100+ you just can't afford to surrender your simmy , and often give up your man hood to keep it... ( i never tele i hate it i wouldn't tele unless i had an unbeleiveably large sum of money on me ( as in 100 mill+)

so that means u wouldn't mind losing full d with whip in wildy?

I fell to your blade by lack of skill, yet i feel no shame, i feel inspired

runemstrcape,frankdragoon.gif

so that means u wouldn't mind losing full d with whip in wildy?

yeah, wouldn't mind it, but a few things

1)name 2 people that bring more then 4 mill in items into the wild at once

2)name 1 person who brings full dragon in

3)i wouldn't be dumb enough to bring full d and a whip

4) i don't bring teles because i think its cowardly ( even if it is just a game its only pixels) so i would never have to choose between teleing and dying

How about this, When a pker attacked me and I didn't even dig up the casket for a clue? I ran out of there with protect from range on until I knew he wasn't following me and world hopped. I usually bring out a one click teleport for when I get done getting a full load of dhides. If I die, I die, I don't loose anything other than my hides and time. Teleporting out of there is not cowardly because there have been times when teleporting out has saved my butt from a whole crap load of pkers. I don't fight out in the wild, infact the only 3 times I ever go out in the wild is

1) To collect white berries.

2) Clue Scroll

3) To get green dhides to sell off.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

Getting pked on a tt, just trying to walk to the mage arena to get runes and most of all when im pking and the person who pks me wont sell me my stuff back even if i buy it for over the price.

pan.png

i hate it when you're killing chaos druids in edgy dungeon to get herby up (wearing full rune and dds) and someone follows you and says "Fight." and you say no, they say they have unids, but you have to play tag with them. so they hide, you tag them (get skulled), then they barrage you with entangles and kill you with their drag scimmy.

Isn't that why you bring a teleport?

I hate it when i'm on a lvl 3 clue scroll, (i am a clue hunter, this is daily) and i get attacked. Of course, i never have many items on, i drop all but the clue and my dds, and i'm fine, but it annoys me like heck.

Yes, i'm a hobo. My discription of myself is:

2 eyes and legs

I only have 1 arm.

I have a nose.

I have hair.

I used to go PKing with friends, but I just don't bother anymore. The only place where anyone actually is is at below level 20 wilderness and they teleport when you try to kill them. Or, they're at the Mage Arena bank and they go for the lever when you try to kill them.

And the stuff that happens at Edgeville makes me angry. I have only seen two fights to the death there, but dozens of 3/4 HP level 102s in Full Rune and a whip running like crazy for the bank. And if I head out, what do I see? No one I can attack unless they're a Rune Pure who can hit twice as high as I can, everyone else is a level 75 named 'x0x pwn x0x' or something like that.

PJing, I don't see as often, but it's really just pathetic. That level 110 just barely finished off that level 114 Dharoker and is about to claim his loot when a level 87 with Ancients walks up and Ice Bursts. Tagging has happened to me too often. One time, when I was heading to the Mage Arena to charge a staff, I was attacked by a level 97. I was around level 88 at the time, and he walks up and uses his DDS [1-iteming]. I actually have armor on, so I walk up and use my DDS, and he goes running for the lever. Later, when I had come back from Ardy to charge prayer, I see him again with a level 88 Mage Pure. He tells the pure to kill me. I use the DDS specs on him, and he's at 3/4 HP, same as me. Then, what does he do? He stops attacking and the level 97 finishes me off with his specs.

Yeah. The Wilderness slogan is Risk vs Reward. It's not worth risking good armor to have the chance of smiting the 60k Dagger off of a 1-itemer.

Oddment1.png

can you say OMG LAG

i had a lvl 13(lol) pure mage(21 mage at time) out in wildy and i a team of 2 lvl 11 mages and a lvl 10 warrior attack me i killed the warrior in like a second cause he sucked majorly and then these 2 lvl 11 mages attack me and im like extremly angry now all i was doing was collection choas runes in the fortress at the time i totaly destroyed one of the mages and he had like 2 health left when i got this

connection lost..

attempting to restablish.

and of course the time it takes for me to log back in im dead and lost all my runes all i had left was my mage ammy a staff and like a cape or something else

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

Perm seller of Str ammys. Pm me