What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

Getting pked when your just walking around, exploring.

it happens to me all the time! im just exploring for the thrill of being in the wildy, then a full rune f2p guy comes and attacks me. i tell him i have nothing but boots and hes like "z0mg! | l0v b0075!!!!!"

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting PKed when your doing a lvl 3 clue :x

yeah...i h8 ppl who do that

wen i pking, if i c some1 digging around in 1 place i leave them be, i dont kill ppl doing clues

the new lvl 3 member skiller.....if u c me, im not a macro

i h8 it when you PK somone and then you goin to mage bank or ardy tele lever and somone comes nad kills you and your skuled and lose everything that you PKed from the other guy. :x

I only pk once every few months, but this comment is something that I just can't figure out...

IF YOU HAVE LOOT AND SKULL YOU ARE MY OBVIOUS TARGET... You are a 2 for 1 kill. Eith

Why is that so frusterating...

Speedy+Shaz.png

speedy%20shaz.gif

speedy%20shaz.gif

Dragon Drops: 1 x DChain, 1 x DLegs, 3 x D2H

What I hate the most is just exploring the wilderness. I wanted to see that pirate ship or that house in deep wilderness. Then all of a sudden this mage and his little friend from the computer camp come and attack me, uses their precious arrows and runes just to get a pile of bones, lol, they'd feel pretty stoopid.

Me and my friend were pking once on the free worlds, and I don't know what got over me, but all of a sudden we were attacking this helpless little kid just wandering around the wilderness. I felt so guilty after that :oops:

Basically when I get pked when I don't even have any items for them to take.

PKing sounds like the most boring activity ever as no pker can resist an unarmed fellow walking around not looking for any trouble. They say "it's for the exp" but if they wanted that they wouldn't be pking. They're just so bored(and nothing ever really happens in the wilderness aside from two or three pkers walking around that occasionally run into eachother and fight) they needed some action and decided to pwn some noobs.

Also I hated getting Claws of Guthix because I got pked constantly and lost Blood Runes but that's perfectly fair. It just is very irritating but I guess I need to be more careful in the wildy..

Just attack them with claws of guthix, it gets you to 100 in the arena very quickly, its very efficiant, free mystic, no skull and claws of guthix outside of the arena!

~~~Gudi~~~

i hate being pked when i'm doing clue scrolls and they know it. happens all the time. again, "i want the xp." and i want my 3rd age plate! happened to me twice today (i've been on hellhounds). why can't they leave me alone? the second one was really sneaky. he hid around a corner and i didn't see him. i finished my clue scroll and off he went with my bloods, lobbies etc. i got from it. we'll never see the firelighters again and the only things i managed to keep were my dds (thank god), a tortoise shell (regretting taking that (don't ask)) and a zamorak d'hide body. i lost all my navigation things, which is the bit i hate most. it takes ages to get them all back. so, just don't kill me when i'm doing clue scrolls. unless, of course, you're really desperate for another spade.

the second one was really sneaky. he hid around a corner and i didn't see him.

You didn't see the white dot on your minimap? And how does someone "hide" in RS? I mean, this isn't exactly Metal Gear Solid or Halo, here.

In this case, it's your fault for not being more observant while in the Wild.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

wouldn't know much about halo but it really was very MGS-like. he was between the mage arena and where the minigame symbol is. between the two walls so he just looked like more wall. but he wasn't. obviously. and i did see him but not until i was nearly at him and i'd just been attacked by giant bats so i couldn't log out. so he killed me. and i've calmed down a bit now and i'm not really that bothered. it just annoys me when it happens. and i still have to get my navigational stuff back.

he was between the mage arena and where the minigame symbol is. between the two walls so he just looked like more wall. but he wasn't.

Oh, that makes sense now; I apologize for my snide comment. That does suck.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Wow, thanks for all these new threads. Hopefully keep the real rants forum clean and tidy :pray:

So it's not spam, i'll post my most frustrating prospect: Being pk'd for nothing. . . I get pked running to the dam mage bank with nothing but a knife -.-

too bad you can't use the knife to stab him

LOL +1

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

that's ok. my tortoise shell protected me from said comment. lucky it was saved by the onslaught of lvl96 mage...

what are tortoise shells for?

OT: i hate it when i walk around wildy gathering info for a little something im working on when some ppl just kill me even though i havent got any items, and say "ha owned you noob!"

1) you cant own me, im Dark Aura no1 can claim me as their property

2)of course i died and you didnt, u had addy arrows vs my feet, what did you expect,a flying jump kick with fire from my booties? *99* "oh dear you are dead" :-s

EDIT: wow i had horrible grammer when i wrote this

Popoto.~<3

You know when I hate dying...

When I've just finished a clue, and it's a wildy coords one.

Coming back from deep wildy I see a white dot, before I hit the oversized log out button (Now I know why it is so oversized) a level 120 Pker Ice barrages me and is running up for the dds spec...

OT here: at this point to save my all so valuable clue I am forced to drop

• My Spade (No big issue)

My chart

My sextant

AND my watch

So really back OT here: I hate dying for no reason. He didn't get anything out of it, I lost stuff out of it cause now I have to go and get the stuff back :evil:

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

I personally dont care if I get pked. I pk alot, and have pked 13 whips so far.

The only things that anoy me are; Farcasters, Taggers, Pjers.

Too many lvl 115+ who attempt to pj me or who tag against me its pathetoc.

Should bring back RS Classic rules.

compress.png

this moring i was fighting a meller and got him down to 1hp then he runs and a mage 1 hits me cause i was on my range pure with 12 hp left. i was just standing there pumping arrows into the guy and then bam the mage killed me <.< lost 50 addys maple bow and studded chaps only 38 range

Michigander.png