Where do you spend your genie lamps?

mchainmail

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally slayer, but I am f2p now... so prayer.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I spend it on really hard to level skills. Herblore, runecrafting, etc.

But if I am trying hard to level a skill, I'll pop it on that one.

I never get genies, anyway. The dam chicken is haunting me.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Now I always use them on Slayer.

The rationale for this is that with anything else, the small amount of xp can easily be made with a few materials. But because of the varying nature of Slayer assignments, 570 xp (or whatever) for me could very easily be anything from killing 5 lvl-90s, to half a slayer assignment. And I'd have to keep running around places. The point is that small amounts of xp in Slayer are harder to get than small amounts in other skills, and I'll take whatever I can get. :wink:

Every single lamp I have ever gotten went to prayer. Now in hindsight, I should have put them all on herblore. :wall:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I used to use it construction (1 big waste of cash) but now I use it on herblore, harder to train but still useful.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

herblore, i don't know why but it's just the way I'm used to

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

i think aobut it for a minute b4 i decide, i all depends on if i'm to lazy to train the skill but want exp anyway, most of the time prayer.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

Usually I use it on w/e skill I'm training but otherwise I just look at which skill is the closest to getting a lvl. Anyways I hardly ever get genies anyways. I'm lvl 81 and i've gotten 5 genies (yes 5) in my whole life! Also I've never gotten any mimes....leederhosen....still dont have full zombie....Is it me or do Random events hate me for some reason?

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg