Hidden Easter Eggs

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you take one (or more) Karamja Rums into the tzhaar area, they explode and the message "Why is the rum gone?" appears (reference to PIrates of the Caribbean).

I actually found this out when I tried to kill myself with exploding rum, did they change it so that the rum doesn't do damage anymore?

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

almost all of the NPC's in Brimhaven are in refference to the oldest known epic poem Beowulf.

I love Beowulf :D .

But isn't the Epic of Gilgamesh the oldest Epic Poem? Beowulf is the oldest ENGLISH work of literature, and possibly European Epic, not sure on the last one.

almost all of the NPC's in Brimhaven are in refference to the oldest known epic poem Beowulf.

But isn't the Epic of Gilgamesh the oldest Epic Poem? Beowulf is the oldest ENGLISH work of literature, and possibly European Epic, not sure on the last one.

Yeah, Gilgamesh is the oldest epic. Beowulf is the oldest epic in English. (Not in English you can understand, but still English...)
vraptor_con_small.jpg

Yeah, Gilgamesh is the oldest epic. Beowulf is the oldest epic in English. (Not in English you can understand, but still English...)

Every time I see the name "Gilgamesh", I think a crazy swordsman with six arms in a red hood killing people for their swords. >.<

gilgamesh12.jpg

Every time I see the name "Gilgamesh", I think a crazy swordsman with six arms in a red hood killing people for their swords. >.<

Wasn't that the Gilgamesh GF in Final Fantasy VIII?

Man, I loved that game. Got me a PSX just to play it.