Dr.Toxic's Easy guide to any level Farming!

drtoxic

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word Amazing! Before i never really knew what to use to lvl up so i was getting slow lvls in like 1 day i got to 32! woot ranarrs lol here thats how alot of people get rich... but im not going to do ranarrs right away im going to proceed to use your guide thanks for all the great help!

Shawrty4

Shawrty4.jpg

Thank you Yaff2 for the amazing sig and avvy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very good guide! 9/10 (exceot for the 31-39 stage, i would reccomened growing in Catherby with tree and vegetables imo) Gonna start farming now :D

No more PKing? Aww...

My favorite PK'ers are: Most Dreaded (best f2p pker ftw), h 0 r O (zerker pure idol man!), Kids Ranqe (nice combos :O), Maikel Pro (gotta love ancients <3), and Dizzy Mauler (sad to get 70 def =() respectively. =)

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice guide has a lot of the tips I used to get my levels :wink:

You should make mention of the Kingdom Management mini-game as a very good source of Tree Seeds. (It may be in there, in which case sorry - I just quickly read through the first page of info.)

Also mention use of Fairy rings for some of the farming patches and higher level mages on Lunar have a number of handy spells to help them get around farming patches (as well as no longer needing super compost).

Because I am too impatient on Ranarr and Snapdragons, I only tend to plant these in the My Arm patch - however the yields I get there for these 2 herbs is lower than I get using a regular herb patch. (For Ranarrs I get 5 to 9 herbs from the My Arm patch but have had crops of 12+ when I have planted them in regular patches). The fact they never die there probably makes up for the difference in crops.

Reading this has made me feel like doing some more intensive farming again, rather than just the herbs and occasional sweetcorn I am doing at the moment.

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

So, lemme get this down.

Plant regular Nasturtiums

Wait til full grown

Get super compost from 15 watermelons

Then use super compost

Plant watermelons

Leave

Come back and Harvest?

So, no watering?

I only got like 19 watermelons from one harvesting of 2 patches. Is that normal with secateurs and super?

Also, are you supposed to use the secateurs with the crop or just wield them and pick the lot? Because I thought I'd get more than like 19.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

wow btrilliant

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Looks pretty good, I personally have gone from 42-82 farming with just watermelons and herbs, so I highly recommend that route (Although I do water my watermelons).

A couple of tips:

With the new shop update, you can buy unlimited buckets from the Catherby general store, which is only a few steps away from the bank.

Bush patches can be very profitable. From 59 farming when I was able to grow whitebery patches, I have made ~3 mil just from picking those without replanting. You also get ~100 xp when you pick all four.

Bubb_Rubb.png

• 1 month later...

hey i just realised hwo stupid i am

dr toxic u used to have a clan rememeber? i was in it and dumbman29?

anyways gd guide

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

• 4 weeks later...