Dr.Toxic's Easy guide to any level Farming!

drtoxic

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've read every single word in this guide and it inspired me to do some farming. now i got 48 farming in lesss then 5 days.

Some things tho:

- You said we don't have to use water cuz you'll explain later.. you didnt.

- Tell us where to get farmer payments. My favourites are:

~~~Gnome Stronghold- they sell like 10 tomattoes, 10 apples, 10 bananas and otehr stuff.

~~~Reciepy for desaster chest they sell up to 50 apples and tomaotes, very suefull.

Can't remember what else i got. Oh and i bought 100 apples, 100 acons, 50 bananas, 25 curries and 10 wilows for 250k! i got super lucky, enough for 60 farm

good guide, i didnt really learn that much but it was pretty good nonetheless. 2 things that I think that you could add:

1) Using miscellania (I know someone else mentioned it) to get nests. Very handy indeed. This is the way that I tend to do my farming - just through herb seeds and nests. Watermelon seeds I find are pretty hard to get hold of.

2) The new patch in My Arm's Big Adventure is really good. You never lose seeds to disease, but you still need to use super compost to get a good yield (I got 3 cades recently from that patch and was not too pleased)

other than that - decent thread. 8/10

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

nice guide i went from 20 to 27 farming in one day and have all the tree patches fruit tree patches and allotments and herb patches filled with plants ready to pick buy tomarow witch should get me 29 or 30 farming

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Double composting? I never heard of it, plus I would think that the better compost's attributes would just be applied, not a combination of both... Sorta like putting on a layer of SPF 15 and a layer of SPF 30 sunblock... you get SPF 30 protection... know what I mean?