Dr.Toxic's Easy guide to any level Farming!

drtoxic

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just looking quickly, i'd like to add something. You said that the fruit tree patch outside tree gnome village maze is impractical to use. this is not true. Most people dont realize that once you have started tree gnome village quest you never need to do the maze again. From the inside of the maze, right near the beginning, talk to the gnome who teleports you right outside to 3 steps from the tree patch. The gnome on the outside teleports you back so that you can get back to the spirit tree network.

:shock: :shock: Oh wow thx for that! I never knew that! That changes a bunch of things lol ok

And yes, you are right, assuming that you do not sell your watermelons, or make them into super compost, it is more cost effective to do trees -especially mages

wow, excellent guide... however, what about the quests, ie garden of tanquility, and others, quite useful for a relatively easy k of exp, also, i leveled my farming to 27, with only the planting required by the quests

also, ive known certain monstes, like moss giants, to drop watermelon seeds with good frequency

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Very nice guide. Strait to the point, very usefull and, most important, it's original! =D>

BTW Do you know how much strawberrie and watermelon seeds are atm?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I liked the guide. Very well thought out and definatly going to help me in my quest to 1600 (total level).

I think everyone gets it now, the multiple posts weren't necessary, so I think that people can stop commenting on that and just leave their feedback towards the guide. ::'

I really dont understand how it bothers people either, its done all the time on other forums, guess its just somthing that needs to be gotten use to. :-k

Good guide nonetheless. I will enjoy following it to 70+ farming.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

nice guide, a very respectable 7.5/10 from me.

noticed one thing on the first tree bit. the seeds you mentioned aren't really that expensive ( well not really if you have 150-200k to spend )

if you go to seers or catherby (seem to be best places to buy seeds_ you can usually get a acorn seller for 2k-2.5k, a apple seller for 3.5k-4k and a willow seller 4k-5k per seed.

i bought 10 willows and 8 apples and i think it came to around 82k, if i were to double those it would still only be 164k not bad for 36 seeds and alot of farming exp?

but still nice guide.

Tbhyespl0x.jpg

7/10. The Info is good, but nothing new really. I would post a map going to alot more patches around Rs, then just the allotment and trees. Which grow very slow

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

A couple things:

Strawberry seeds I believe still go for 500-1.5k each

Watermelon seeds go for 1k-3k each

Also, you are correct, low level tree seeds are really cheap, however, I still kept the poor mans route in there for people who may be REALLY strapped for cash.

And why is everyone so bothered by dividing it up into multiple posts? :roll: Honestly isn't 9 or so organized, divided posts that you can easily come back to and find better than one ginormous post that has everything? I personally feel like its like saying a book shouldn't have pages because they are annoying to turn... :-k Anyway, that's ok

And also, this a strategy guide providing what I believe to be the fastest routes to farming levels.... that's why I didn't include pics of other patches, all the ones I found useful, I included (you can forget about hops and such) All the allotment and tree patches in existence I mapped out in the guide

A couple things:

Strawberry seeds I believe still go for 500-1.5k each

Watermelon seeds go for 1k-3k each

Also, you are correct, low level tree seeds are really cheap, however, I still kept the poor mans route in there for people who may be REALLY strapped for cash.

And why is everyone so bothered by dividing it up into multiple posts? :roll: Honestly isn't 9 or so organized, divided posts that you can easily come back to and find better than one ginormous post that has everything? I personally feel like its like saying a book shouldn't have pages because they are annoying to turn... :-k Anyway, that's ok

And also, this a strategy guide providing what I believe to be the fastest routes to farming levels.... that's why I didn't include pics of other patches, all the ones I found useful, I included (you can forget about hops and such) All the allotment and tree patches in existence I mapped out in the guide

About that 1 big post. Ctrl F my friend. Press it, then type in a keyword like Farming 57+ and you will get that section, easy.

Anyway, I don't mind it. It's a good guide for beginners, for the higher lvls it is pretty simple if you got cash...Good job, looks like you took a lot of time to write it.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

also, have you tried "kingdom managing" as a way of obtaining tree seeds? The tree seeds obtained from harvesting maples there are about 1000 times easier to get than by cutting the trees yourself. I never need to actually buy tree seeds because of this. In case you didnt know, in order to get these rewards, you must complete "throne of miscellania" quest. Royal trouble is also highly recommended. you can also get herb seeds by harvesting flax.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

also, have you tried "kingdom managing" as a way of obtaining tree seeds? The tree seeds obtained from harvesting maples there are about 1000 times easier to get than by cutting the trees yourself. I never need to actually buy tree seeds because of this. In case you didnt know, in order to get these rewards, you must complete "throne of miscellania" quest. Royal trouble is also highly recommended. you can also get herb seeds by harvesting flax.

Yes it can be good, but you get a lack of decent seeds as a high lvl farmer. Its mainly pineapples below, the occasional yew, papaya or palm and a rare Magic. It's not too bad if you don't have a lot of cash and don't mind waiting days for the nests.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Very nice guide...I myself hated on farming til i had to do it for some quests, got into it, got to 70, its quite fun but you gotta be willing to spend some gp. I might start up again get 75...or 83 i believe to grow spirit trees...again VERY nice guide i'll be referring to it.

Dankdope86.png

Very nice guide! 8-)

Im only a starting farmer, and im really getting into it!

Soon im going to do "My arm's big adventure" so i can gain access to that herb patch, then grow rannars.

Ive never seen such a farming guide with so much detail and time put into it.

Good Job.

~Mcginess

Might want to add the best way to get LOTS of tree seeds is through manage your kingdom. I got enough seeds to get from lvl 60 to about 82, I did manage thy kingdom all the way since it came out. (100% maples, 50% coal)

And I actualy Sold the magic seeds. (and got like 20 spirit tree seeds in my bank)

Nice guide. Two things come to mind, firstly, with construction 25 you can build tool store 2 which gives unlimited buckets and spades which is quite handy. Secondly, I think you should put the guide, then the tips, then the locations at the end. Currently the reader learns advanced tips before the lv1-7 instructions!

9.5/10

whjudoka.png

that guide is absolutely amazing deserves an AOW right away. It expired me to start farmign again, thanks bra!!!

btw no need to make 10 posts but thats :thumbsup: