Unnoting/noting spell

Riddance

Do you think it would be nice to Unnote an item, without walking ways to the nearest bank? Think about it. Theses are some reasons:

Pking-

When your pking and a friend gives you some food, you have to travel all the way back to a bank to unnote it, But with this spell, Do a litte of this, a little of that, and BAM, 23 lobbies for ya.

Fishing-

When your fishing, you could note up all of your fish, making more room for even more fish, Thus more money.

Smelting-

When your smelting, You don't have to walk back in forth to the bank, and back to the furance, With this spell you can Note the made bars, and unnote the ores! Very effent.

Combact-

Running out of food because your inventory is packed, With the unnote spell you can carry as much notes of food as you want, and then later unnote! You could train for hours!

How it would work-

I would say, make a completly new rune for it. Called a Noting rune, which could only be used to unnote or note items, and nothing else. Each rune would unnote one note. It would cost 5gp-10gp each, So unnoting would cost in averge, 7gp. Thus, people could not abuse it.

Where to buy--

it could be Player made, or you would buy it FROM THE BANK. It could work, although buying it from a Magic Store would be alot cooler.

This is a pipe dream, So i don't really take all of this seriosly, Although it makes one heck of a good suggestion. It would make some skills too easy. I dunno. Post any suggestions to this suggestion, or comments.

Opions are welcomed! ^^

People who encouraged me to make this topic:

--Broady

--PeanutButter

--Dr_Nuck

resizedAuron1-1.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

A week after the release 500 people would get 99 in several skills. Good? no

then is stackable ess even better :D

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

You have a bank 20 sec away from 20 fishing spots in the fishing guild, yet there isn't a single guy complaining? :-)

You could even make a cooldown on the spell or use triple runes etc.

yours faithfully,

Terp

Terp.jpeg

Well... It would be good to have it but I don't think that Jagex will add this... If you've read the news, They are gonna change the magic menu so you wont have to scroll... And if they just add much more spells you will have to scroll :(

it would make power training any skill way too easy, this will never happen

With 69 smithing, you must beware of how long time it takes smithing bars, this neat trick would make smithing more interesting and way more fun! :-)

Yours Faithfully

Terp

Terp.jpeg

A week after this came out you'd see an banning.

"Dear scapers, due to mass leveling we belive that a mojority of scapers are useing marco programs, because we can't track down all the cheating people; we're just banning everyone. Have a nice day, and happy scaping."

no suport.

would make skilling way to easy!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

It would be very useful, but I'm afraid autoers would take advantage of this. They would like, auto a ton, get a ton of money, but a ton of runes, then power*skill* and then get it all noted up, and they don't even have to move. And would it be like, one noting rune per object noted/unnoted? because if you have 1 thing noted and spend 1 rune, and also can unnote 23 items with only 1 rune then, eh... I think it could be like alching stacked items- one alched/unnoted/noted at a time with only one rune.

Eh, I'll support anyways.

worldmapsig.png

newscape300x50qz7.gif

rssig.png(40 crafting, 40 range)

Hmm, it has both good and bad points, but no it makes things to easy. :shame:

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

You have a bank 20 sec away from 20 fishing spots in the fishing guild, yet there isn't a single guy complaining? :-)

You could even make a cooldown on the spell or use triple runes etc.

yours faithfully,

Terp

rune crafting... it will need to be 20 x 2 nats to be not used nonstop for rcing...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Guys support his idea, hes just a little boy who really wanted a high leveled skill for Chirstmas. :cry:

MY [wagon]! This makes the skills too easy!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

this would make the prices of all items that you can fish, mine, woodcut, and pickup (from killing) so much cheaper, i mean think about it... people would buy like 1 million of these noting runes, and just fish for hours on end, lobsters will be no more than 20 gp a piece, and nobody would be able to make money, the runescape economy would crash, everybody would be nearly bankrupt, no money the shops would be over flowing with hundreds, of thousands of fish, wood, and other items, all other items prices would drop, and nobody would have more than a couple hundred thousand gp to their name, and the worst part, the people who worked so hard to get to 76 fishing for sharks, running back and forth to banks, and people who worked for months to get 75 wood cutting for magic logs, all of that time would be wasted, their would be level 40's with 99 fishing who have never macroed a day in their life, with a couple million lobsters, and like 500,000 shrimp in their bank because they have no life due to these new 'noting runes' people would get 99 runecrafting, and mining from noting the runes while mining ess, and than un-noting when they get to the altar, runes prices would be 1/4 of what they are today, people would be teleporting everywhere they go, people would be alching 24/7, people would be casting curse on random npc's with their mud staff and those 2.147b body runes, to get to 99 mage, jagex would have to change the max level for skills, because their would be thousands of people getting 99 in mage, mining, fishing, firemaking, woodcutting, prayer (killing dragons), cooking, herblore, farming, and many other skills, thieving, by noting the gems they steal, just think about it, it would be terrible, i dont like this idea at all, and i know what your thinking, 'why are you being so mean, hes just posting an idea???' because i do this to all threads i read, and i critisize every little detail... nobody would be able to make any money on runescape, that is not a runescape i would like to play in...

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

Hum...

*gets a lot of essance, stands in alter, casts unnote spell, makes runes, advances 10 runecrafting level and gets several thousand runes. In the same day.*

No, it won't work...and...oh MACROERS WOULD BE IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

example:

when im memb:

i craft natures, take the runes, and get pure ess! so much to easy to get runecrafting exp, no more walking..

other example: chaos altar.. it is a maze from inside, lets go there, and take the runes with me, get some pure ess, what happens then..

-runecrafting lvl wooohoo

-receive ess

-receive ess

-receive ess

-w00t another runecrafting lvl

-etc....

so bad idea!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--