Lol'ing @ Misfortune (scammed)

Kaminto

So, my friend messages me the oh so dreaded words "I got scammed!" so I'm a bit upset, I ask how much, he says it was 8mil, at this point, my upset increased, he reached this benchmark only two days ago. So I finally ask what happened, he starts his story "I went to this guys house, to meet with him to buy a whip. The trade goes smoothly. Then he ask me if I wanna box, so i said yea, we fought it out, he got me to 3hp and just stopped hitting me. This confused me, but i got out of the ring anyways. He offered me some food, a raw karambwan, I'd never heard of it, but he said it healed 15 hp, so i cooked it..ate it..died.." The guys only been a member a few days, hence his lack of knowledge on the karambwan. But by the end of his story, i was rofl'ing. This scam was just oh so clever, and he was oh so perfect for it..

Rawr.

i remember someone tried to do this to me, he was 119 combat, first he wanted me to go to his house (i was holding some good stuff).

anyway i went in, then soon he asked me to go into his combat ring, when i got down to about 3 hp, he starting using air strike, (which did nothing) so i killed him, then he expelled guests and left the house.

so i was holding all my stuff and didnt want anything to happen so i went into my house so i could make cake and heal my self. While i was doing this he was Pm'ing me trying to give me food, he said come out and i will give u food. i ignored him, then he came into my house and told me to come out.

anyway i just igorned him, healed my health and left.

so yeah, someone tried to do this to me, but i was too smart for him! :lol:

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

man, i cant believe you laughed at your friend for being scammed, i mean what kind of scum bag does that? i hope you get scammed or something one day, then he'll laugh at you! :thumbsup:

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

I was runecrafting, pker attacked with dds spec, took me to 5 hp, i house teled, went in my house, posion killed me. i respawned outside my house with my stuff...so im sure you cant die in your house. so how did he die from the dodgy fish? was he outside the house?

coza17.png

I wouldnt call that scamming.. All the guy did was give him false information. But I'm sure most other people see it another way, no cure for human stupidity... errr p2p stupidity ?

Reminds me of when The Digsite Quest first came out, people were asking others their herblaw lvl and then they'd ask em' to make a pot for them then trade those ingredients and when they mixed em' BOOM! :)

Always Rollin' in RSC

Do you love Harry Potter ?

sdik 3 evah yeht ,ynnig seirram yrrah