@ Construction Guild @ (includes lots of graphics)

Harrington

Please remember this is a work in progress, and I value all constructive criticisms. Please don't say "Rubbish idea", tell me why. Thanks...

Construction Guild

FORENOTE

The most annoying thing about other guilds is that they give you little advantage over other common non-guild locations. I want to create something here that's truly wonderful and worthwhile but at the same time, won't completely unbalance the game.

Entry Requirements

(open for debate)

* Level 60 Construction

* Any banner

This is still open for debate.

1. The Dwarven City of Keldagrim

locationkildagrim.jpg

2. Gnome Stronghold - credit to frogbercm

locationgnome1.jpg

Castle Wars - credit to frogbercm

locationCW.jpg

Legend.jpg

Guild Layout

Image%20being%20reworked...

Contents

* Golden or Violet Dragons

PurpleDragon.jpgDarkGoldenDragon.jpg

And a pink one and a CRYSTAL one just for kicks ;)

PinkDragon.jpgCrystalDragon.jpg

+ level 239

+ rare drop is gold leaf (1 in 100 drop)

+ 100% drop : dragon bones, gold hides (detailed further down page)

Goldhide.jpgPurplehide2.jpg

+ Gold : 400-3000gp

+ Weapons : Adamant warhammer, Adamant shortsword, Rune hatchet, Rune pickaxe, Rune battleaxe, Dragon spear.

+ Armour : Adamant fullplate, Adamant kiteshield, Rune kite, Rune legs, Dragon med,

+ Runes/Arrows : Blood (20), Nature (67), Law (45), Rune arrow (42), Steel arrow (150),

+ Misc : Clue scroll (lvl 3), Shield left half, Dragonstone, Half key, Rune bar, Gold ore (100), Noted molten glass (150), Dragon Head

Dragonhead.jpg

* Tree Ent

Triggered by attempting to cut an oak tree inside the guild.

TreeEntsmall.jpg

+ level 124

+ rare drop is a marble block (1 in 400 drop)

+ 100% drop : oak roots

+ Gold : 200-2000gp

+ Weapons : Mithril Twohander, Adamant scimitar, Adamant shortsword, Rune hatchet, Rune longsword, Rune battleaxe, Dragon dagger.

+ Armour : Mithril bodyplate, Adamant kiteshield, Rune kite, Rune legs, Dragon med,

+ Runes/Arrows : Blood (15), Nature (45), Law (30), Rune arrow (24), Iron arrow (150),

+ Misc : Clue scroll (lvl 3), Dragonstone, Half key, Rune bar, Oak planks(100), Molten glass (100)

* Log Cutting Tablesaw

planktable.jpg

+ the cost is exactly the same as the saw mill.

+ unlike the sawmill, you'll gain either woodcutting or construction experience.

I just want to be very clear on this item as it's caused some debate.

The costs and running times will be identical to that of the sawmill in Varrock. The main benefit of the sawtable is the experience reward. So you feel you're getting at little something back for blowing all that money

unavngivet1fz3.png

* Open for debate, should the experience go towards woodcutting or construction?

* Weaving Loom

+ for converting wool into cloth

* Various Tool Spawns

hammer.gifconstruction_saw.gif

* Limestone Mine Field

+ 9 rocks

* House Teleport

house_portal2.gif

A free teleport to your home.

This would NOT require you to move your home portal at an Estate Agent

* Golden Hides

Here's an image of the full set.

Please note, that the preferred colour is undecided at this point. I'm creating different colours based on people's suggestions at this point, but ultimately, only one would be used.

PurplehideFull.jpgDarkGoldhideFull.jpg

Requirements : lvl 80 range to wear

GoldLeatherChart.jpg

PurpleLeatherChart.jpg

And the stats.... (which follow the curve from red to black)

GoldLeatherStats.jpg

PurpleLeatherStats.jpg

Supporters (138)

Scruffyo99, Goldlord1, Gamerr, Nacfan, Troymantis, Doughnut, Shadowchavel, J_master, Scoo13y, War_Eagle777, Foofoomagoo, Chezy_Boi, Ultimatballr, Yan, Micbar, S010910, Snipersas, Maxdout4life, Ulysse88, Apcrump, 0wnag3d, Theoknight2, Adon1, Saukko93, Brenman94, Celestrana, Xewleer, tru_vampire0, santor, Hevendor_Guy, hyper_flare1, BloodfleshX, Robert_Rdam, kalokoz, mojo477, supermonk, latin14, anantipure, Montezuma, sozzy_guy, simian40, Joe_aka_Jerk173, Kill_Life, penguingeek3, chaosgone, rtzz, ml417, Elessar3019, JAmesjeffery, warren211, newge4, garrett1415, Pikemaster25, scruff636b, Pure_Skillse, hatebringer, linkzelda30, acrotis, Twc23, Darthman, Puddlewater, l4s3rbra1n, looblylu, mullen32, Conorscool, andufusthebronze, Tim4TehWin, Archer_Borg, shadow_00083, grootmonster, harrinator1, faisalhype, Pyrex, Sally4th, vinniey, Drakolord7, xana, Worryeeer, Jampot48, ArcherofShadows, 2dtv0, gogogopie, Liger18liege, Fuzimatt, lotrking1010, cocacolabottle, jenkees, Ryuuka, kingmanic12, Krempstar, Freemenik_Warrior, wildcyote36, eatrunearrow, Sally4th, jwrm22, snipersas, Devoted12, Darkpoop0, jgrazotis, pray3rb3ast1, Zachcorp, Cryptogram, allan1114, KingKnight1, m00finz, Quinton595, afroman103, marineguyfla, Tanner4560, Chubbysanta, Gekolian, theivingisfun, skill4eva, Paw_Claw, aquariusman, Voldmort0, infam0us911, echoekid, Tommybuckk, CentriX_2, ianer101, Nub_Of_Noobs, RayOxide, Aking, sonerohi, Mythic, Infernalz, bluecentaur, The_Platypus, ice_and_spec, Value, Dragonlordjl, PastyGangsta, danmatthews, Kickpointy, Maleficus1055, Borgi3, bsjkupo, samurai_lassie, drapit, (p20)

Credits

* frogbercm for Gnome & CW location graphics

* Ryuuka for the plank chart update

* TipIt Graphics used and altered.

* Freesia, Gamerr (increase/reduce drop odds of construction rares)

* Shadowcheval (addressed issue of moving home portal)

* Ruilex (got rid of useless marble dust and gold dust)

* Nacfan (suggested purple/violet dragon)

* Troymantis (better drop variety between dragon types)

* Shadowchavel (alternative locations for guild Relekka, Morytania, or Karamja )

* Shadowchavel (increase requirements for tablesaw)

* Ultimatballr (add a stone mason?)

* Yan (add trees, oak, teak etc...)

* adon1 (mountable dragon head drop for PoH)

* Doughnut (crystal dragons)

* adon1 (move guild to Keldagrim)

Suggested - Debate please

* Stone Mason in the guild who sells slightly cheaper supplies

* Estate Agen in the guild?

* Larger monster area with more dragons. (DONE)

* Should the sawtable experience go towards woodcutting or construction? (DONE)

* Should the minimum requirements for using the tablesaw be increased?

* Seaweed spawn for glassmaking? (DONE)

* Alternative monsters to dragons (perhaps Ents or something...)

* Different monster from dragon (DONE)

In Game Graphics

The Violet Dragon

InGameDragonFight.jpg

A Mounted Dragon Head

MountedDragonHead.jpg

Harrington.gif

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem I see is that if gold and violet dragons are weaker than black dragons, yet the hides they give are more valuable armorwise. Otherwise, I guess I support.

Edit: Hehe, dragons in the backyard of the guild :wink:

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?

Hmm, it seems alright, except first of all it would be a little early for this, mainly because they havent even made a slayer, farming, or runecrafting guild yet. Also, I think your own house is already kind of like a guild, as it has many things you could make in there. Overall though, I think the idea isnt bad though.

Slayer Guild - Slayer Tower basically

Farming Guild - They do need one.

Runecrafting - What would be the point?! You can't put altars in them, teleporting to altars, pointless. Mining ess, stop complaining and get into Magic Guild.

OnTopic: I agree! We need a construction guild!

av33318.png

Hmm, it seems alright, except first of all it would be a little early for this, mainly because they havent even made a slayer, farming, or runecrafting guild yet. Also, I think your own house is already kind of like a guild, as it has many things you could make in there. Overall though, I think the idea isnt bad though.

Slayer Guild - Slayer Tower basically

Farming Guild - They do need one.

Runecrafting - What would be the point?! You can't put altars in them, teleporting to altars, pointless. Mining ess, stop complaining and get into Magic Guild.

OnTopic: I agree! We need a construction guild!

You can say that the Abyss is kinda like the Runecrafting Guild. I don't see the point of a Farming Guild.

On Topic: Would you need to move your house to the guild to use the home portal? Also, maybe you should add the Real Estate agent into there

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!

I don't think the dragons are any useful considering their drop rate, so you can 1:

1. Invent another way to get those items

2. Have another stone mason selling the same items except for a LOWER price

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

this idea is useless

If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say it then.

Nice idea, although the drop rate of marble dragons is a little too high I think.

signature4s.jpg

nice idea, only hate the gold armor! it looks so ugly, why not make it white?

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

this idea is useless

If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say it then.

Nice idea, although the drop rate of marble dragons is a little too high I think.

Thanks... ok, I'll reduce the drop odds :)

Harrington.gif

opps, double post #-o

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

Thought about white, but isn't the new 3rd armour white?

Anyway, bear in mind I'm not an artist lol... I'm sure Jagex would make a better job of it. The picture is really just to give you an idea of what it might look like.

Harrington.gif

Thought about white, but isn't the new 3rd armour white?

Anyway, bear in mind I'm not an artist lol... I'm sure Jagex would make a better job of it. The picture is really just to give you an idea of what it might look like.

im not sure, havent seen the 3rd armour yet, but the gold is so ugly, why not make it euhm.. orange, dark-purple or something, i think the last one would be pretty cool Something like this..??

dibujillole3.png

amazingly, i actually like this idea, it is pretty top notch, maybe you should differ the drops of both dragons, as the golden dragon has quit alot of similar drops as the lower level marble dragon, just a thought. ::'

Yeah, planned on doing that... it was really just a quick copy and paste job to get the suggestion finished off. Will work on that next. Thanks :)

Harrington.gif

Nice Idea, I hate Construction but nice idea anyway. :thumbsup:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

w00t, i really like that purple, maybe a bit darker, but it looks pretty cool!

dibujillole3.png

First of all, the cutting levels are pretty low. Planks are huge money wasters, and woodcutting is a relatively easy skill to level. Second of all, are you keeping the gold/marble dust? If so, what does it do? Third of all, I don't think Ardougne is a good location. Perhaps putting a guild in Relekka, Morytania, or Karamja would be better. Good suggestion though.

pouserbarkp4.png

First of all, the cutting levels are pretty low. Planks are huge money wasters, and woodcutting is a relatively easy skill to level. Second of all, are you keeping the gold/marble dust? If so, what does it do? Third of all, I don't think Ardougne is a good location. Perhaps putting a guild in Relekka, Morytania, or Karamja would be better. Good suggestion though.

1. I got rid of the marble and gold dust, since I couldn't think of a valid use for them.

2. In regards to cutting experience. I don't want this as an alternative to woodcutting. I'd rather people got the majority of experience from cutting trees. But it would be nice to get a little experience from cutting the planks yourself so that there's some kind of return for spending so much money (unlike the current sawmill).

3. Location is open for discussion. If the same location is mentioned often enough, I'll draw up a graphic for it. We need to keep it relatively close to a bank, but not too close lol.

Thanks for the feedback.

Harrington.gif

1. I got rid of the marble and gold dust, since I couldn't think of a valid use for them.

2. In regards to cutting experience. I don't want this as an alternative to woodcutting. I'd rather people got the majority of experience from cutting trees. But it would be nice to get a little experience from cutting the planks yourself so that there's some kind of return for spending so much money (unlike the current sawmill).

3. Location is open for discussion. If the same location is mentioned often enough, I'll draw up a graphic for it. We need to keep it relatively close to a bank, but not too close lol.

Thanks for the feedback.

2) I wasn't talking about the experience, but the levels at which you said players can make them.

pouserbarkp4.png

2) I wasn't talking about the experience, but the levels at which you said players can make them.

Oh ok.... but those are the same levels that's required for the Sawmill. It doesn't really matter anyway, as the minimum entry level is 60, so if you can get in, you can use the tablesaw regardless.

I really just included the levels for formalities sake. :)

Harrington.gif