Guide To Making desktop Shortcuts to runescape worlds

Bradley_006

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Looked in Thesaurus] Thats, just.... Vividly, amazingly, PERFECT!

Dude, That's the best thing since... RUNESCAPE.... Will this work on any website at all? 'Cause, omg. I cant get over it! You're fricken talented!

And you're from Sa. [Nothing against you, as, I too, am from Sa.. But those losers on some TV shows say we're bogans, etc..] Jeez! Cant get over it, wont get over it, and.. well.. I think this will say it:

Look up Brilliant in the Thesaurus.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

hello i am in need of a little assistance from any of you who understand this... i did exactly what i am supposed 2 do and i even saved it in the notepad.. but i do not understand what to do after this to get into the world.... do you copy and paste it into the address spot or somthing .... plz help! :pray: :?

Currently taking a break from runescape, as i have learned there are many more important things in like thatn runescape.... but runescape will still be close to my heart through out my break

hello i am in need of a little assistance from any of you who understand this... i did exactly what i am supposed 2 do and i even saved it in the notepad.. but i do not understand what to do after this to get into the world.... do you copy and paste it into the address spot or somthing .... plz help! :pray: :?

make sure you saved the file as .htm and then just open it :D

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

make sure you saved the file as .htm and then just open it :D

Thanks for doing my job for me :mrgreen:

picture6sd6.jpg

With the world changing page that Jagex has implemented I'm not sure there's a need for this any more.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

With the world changing page that Jagex has implemented I'm not sure there's a need for this any more.

you can bypass the "FULL" message and still load the world applet

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

You're not a real gamer if you didn't know how to do that already, and if you're not a real gamer, you wouldn't really care.

You're not a real gamer if you didn't know how to do that already, and if you're not a real gamer, you wouldn't really care.

You're not a real gamer if you can't even make your signature work.

picture6sd6.jpg

You're not a real gamer if you can't even make your signature work.

Lol, owned :P

Ontopic: I did the same before, but then just the links, and turn off javascript to prevent going back to main page, but this works way better, thanks :D

getfirefoxmo6.gif

Probably wrong url...

Maybe Jagex changed them again.

They like to do that.

I luv yahoo bookmarks... :XD: works without leaving an RS footprint in history....

They have not changed them, i tried a few worlds, still working.

If anyone's having hassles with making one, just download it from where i uploaded some.

picture6sd6.jpg