Most Dominant clan to ever exist?

00 Quanta

honestly ohm , why dont you go ask brian out on a personal date to screw his brains out for your love of di. Rs2 clans dominance is built on the influx of the 20,000 99 hpers that exist in the game. Honestly no one gives two [cabbage] about them cause pking isnt hard. Rs2 clans give up agaisnt the other clan because of the fact they dont wanna go for a nother 10 hours after already returning for 10.

On classic bdk and mi both ruled supreme and most dominant because they made all clans leave the wild , and almost all pkers. They did it in a matter of minutes , not because they returned more but because of the fact those 2 clans had some of the most dominant pkers Runescape will ever have known.

did I not say anything about BDK or did u not read my posts on BDK.....I was playing in the times when they were around still... :roll:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly ohm , why dont you go ask brian out on a personal date to screw his brains out for your love of di. Rs2 clans dominance is built on the influx of the 20,000 99 hpers that exist in the game. Honestly no one gives two [cabbage] about them cause pking isnt hard. Rs2 clans give up agaisnt the other clan because of the fact they dont wanna go for a nother 10 hours after already returning for 10.

On classic bdk and mi both ruled supreme and most dominant because they made all clans leave the wild , and almost all pkers. They did it in a matter of minutes , not because they returned more but because of the fact those 2 clans had some of the most dominant pkers Runescape will ever have known.

did I not say anything about BDK or did u not read my posts on BDK.....I was playing in the times when they were around still... :roll:

Your just all up on DI. And if you played classic then you should relize rs2 pking is a complete joke to any pvp rpg. I think Adx1 summed it up best when he called it the poor mans WoW.

And bdk was black dragon knights.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Your just all up on DI. And if you played classic then you should relize rs2 pking is a complete joke to any pvp rpg. I think Adx1 summed it up best when he called it the poor mans WoW.

And bdk was black dragon knights.

dunno who u were telling the full name of BDK to, if me, I already knew. and I just said, I played classic...

I've played Classic too.

If Runescape is the poor man's WoW, it's not because of RS2's PvP; it's because of worse graphics, a smaller community, a smaller world and so forth. When all is said and done RS2's PvP can be a lot more engaging to people; in truth, a lot of it comes down to opinion and taste.

Igna.gif

I tweaked my post a bit. The bottom line is that RSC's PvP cannot be considered superior to RS2 by fact (and vice versa); especially when you consider RS2's P2P, which is a completely different world. It comes down to opinion.

I wasn't level 95 when I played RSC, sure, but I played it enough and I've seen enough from a lot of people that I can say that RS2's PvP being inferior to RSC is not even close to an established fact. :-s

Igna.gif

I tweaked my post a bit. The bottom line is that RSC's PvP cannot be considered superior to RS2 by fact (and vice versa); especially when you consider RS2's P2P, which is a completely different world. It comes down to opinion.

I wasn't level 95 when I played RSC, sure, but I played it enough and I've seen enough from a lot of people that I can say that RS2's PvP being inferior to RSC is not even close to an established fact. :-s

It is inferior. You walk out in the wild on rs2 by your self and see how many kills you get above level 30.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

It is inferior. You walk out in the wild on rs2 by your self and see how many kills you get above level 30.

In p2p that's not a challenge at all.

In f2p, it is a lot trickier solo, but it's far from impossible; especially with low level hybrids. People can think of all sorts of ways to kill each other, even below level 20. It happens all the time.

Igna.gif

In f2p, it is a lot trickier solo, but it's far from impossible; especially with low level hybrids. People can think of all sorts of ways to kill each other, even below level 20. It happens all the time.

O its a challenge. Let me paint the story.

You think your bad [wagon] , teleport out to the wilderness from ardy lever and begin to walk to bank. On the way over you run in to a group of pkers who freeze you , tb you , then tag off on you til your dead.

Sure yuo may be able to kill the one iteming newbs on w 18 with ease , but any one else when you try to solo , your screwed.

Rs2 is a game based on numbers.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

BDK.

In Bdk's era no one would even step in the wild if they were out.

How many clans have challenged all of runescape to a war and won? Just bdk.

I remember fighting nitestalker8 on my lvl 92 rune pure at axe hut when robin hood, xar family 2 and about 8 others logged in, i had never seen so many high lvls before in my life.

Fact is even at its most dominant DI had clans that would stand up to them, they had rsd, eoh, mk, the devils, gladz ect would often fight them.

No one would fight bdk.

yea they were very good i was an old member of BDK we owned rsc

O its a challenge. Let me paint the story.

You think your bad [wagon] , teleport out to the wilderness from ardy lever and begin to walk to bank. On the way over you run in to a group of pkers who freeze you , tb you , then tag off on you til your dead.

Sure yuo may be able to kill the one iteming newbs on w 18 with ease , but any one else when you try to solo , your screwed.

Rs2 is a game based on numbers.

You do realize that there's a period after being frozen where you can run, right?

And heading to the mage bank solo expecting to rack up some pks is pretty stupid; it's very easy to run through there without getting shot to death, but expecting to kill them, especially meleeing, is never a good idea. That doesn't mean RS2 is based on numbers, it means you just attempted suicide. Since when could you not tag on RSC either?

And you said it yourself; pretty much anywhere that isn't famous for team pking, it's easy to pk solo (imagine that). Maybe in your experience it's been 1-itemers, but that's not always the case.

Igna.gif

BDK for its time, had 9/10 of all the high lvl great pkers of the time and of that time everyone great was pretty much on there roster.

DI has numbers and is the new age rs2, In which I know of nobody in DI, but for its time I will say it is a great strong clan, but only I would say because of numbers.

Nowadays everyone is lvl 126 and it was too easy, but in BDK era there were very few 100s and above. Not everything has been done before. Very good era to play in.

Tyrael.jpg

Castle Wars Greatest (CWG) is the most dominant CW clan without a doubt. With a 17-1-1 record (The only loss coming against Zammy Elites (ZE) is disputed because they brought more players than agreed upon), they have beaten all major CW clans at least once, including more than one at a single time. They have also beaten some of the top pk clans in CW.

DS

reason?

Doesn't exist.

Don't get me wrong, DS has gone where very few clans every could and have; but there's no support for the idea that it's the "most dominant". If we're debating about whether DI is dominant or not, DS definitely isn't.

Igna.gif

Damage Inc.

No question asked...in my opinion they are the most dominant clan in RS history,

and i know what im saying since i used to be in Zeonic Force,

It didnt matter if your clan had 20 people vs 1 DI at axe hut because 2 minutes later 40 DI would log in to own you,they are one of the only clan PKing based 24/24.

Stephleref.png