Most Dominant clan to ever exist?

00 Quanta

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hated DI in 2004/2005 I would have to say they are the most dominant clan I've seen. Level 54 wilderness was practically owned by DI for almost 2 years

anywhere in the wilderness was owned by DI...how can you hate them, your only stat is 47 fletching...doesn't seem like u even got killed by them....

As much as I hated DI in 2004/2005 I would have to say they are the most dominant clan I've seen. Level 54 wilderness was practically owned by DI for almost 2 years

anywhere in the wilderness was owned by DI...how can you hate them, your only stat is 47 fletching...doesn't seem like u even got killed by them....

Who said this was my only account?

• 2 weeks later...

rsd.... the only reason its rsd and not di is because rsd struck fear not only in rs2 but way back when classic was still around. i can remember they were the only people i really feared cuz i was high lvl even in rsc and i was in THE and trained with alotta future DI members. rsd left a scar in rs's fossils.

Meh, I think the Messiah Clan was the most dominant by far, they pretty much owned everybody before the wilderness existed and probably greatly helped to make Andrew decided to create the wilderness, ranging adding to combat level and many other things due to all the miners we pked outside varrock and in chasm and the other influences we had on the game.

-Lordguthix/Messiah 14 & dozens of other characters ::'

If you ask me, there has been few dominant clans and a lot of good clans. I'll now list the dominant ones as good ones aren't really worth mentioning :P

RSD:

Totally dominated late from 2004 to early/mid 2005. The domination ended to a huge war against DI. DI got brutally slaughtered in that war and RSD was closed because Livinlarge's personal things. That war wasn't even fun as it ended pretty quickly to a certain win without any doubts.

DI:

Was a rival to RSD and one of the most feared clans. Everyone who went for wildy for more than just a picnic remembers DI hut. After RSD got closed they got even more good members and were the number 1 for ages.

Wanderers:

If you were in them, you were something. If you weren't, you either didn't pk or you were a no1. Simple as that. There has probably been never another clan which had percentually that many high lvl players in it.

There's also been great clans like BOS, Gladz and so on, but I wouldn't put them into same category as those 3.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

If you ask me, there has been few dominant clans and a lot of good clans. I'll now list the dominant ones as good ones aren't really worth mentioning :P

RSD:

Totally dominated late from 2004 to early/mid 2005. The domination ended to a huge war against DI. DI got brutally slaughtered in that war and RSD was closed because Livinlarge's personal things. That war wasn't even fun as it ended pretty quickly to a certain win without any doubts.

DI:

Was a rival to RSD and one of the most feared clans. Everyone who went for wildy for more than just a picnic remembers DI hut. After RSD got closed they got even more good members and were the number 1 for ages.

Wanderers:

If you were in them, you were something. If you weren't, you either didn't pk or you were a no1. Simple as that. There has probably been never another clan which had percentually that many high lvl players in it.

There's also been great clans like BOS, Gladz and so on, but I wouldn't put them into same category as those 3.

BDK.

but by far, Di as the best...

lol okay so i just kinda started up RS again recently, and reading this topic just brings memmories rolling back, its hard to tell who was the most domanint of all time, cuz BDK and DI were both domanint in their time, but through the ups and downs DI has lasted the years and id have to say they win, im not saying they would have beat BDK in its day, but having domanince its about keeping control, and DI has shown that it can last the ages, and that i think is what shows their domanince

lol okay so i just kinda started up RS again recently, and reading this topic just brings memmories rolling back, its hard to tell who was the most domanint of all time, cuz BDK and DI were both domanint in their time, but through the ups and downs DI has lasted the years and id have to say they win, im not saying they would have beat BDK in its day, but having domanince its about keeping control, and DI has shown that it can last the ages, and that i think is what shows their domanince

'The' and Gladz have been around longer than Di

di just took runescape(2)s' multi combat system by the horns making it dominant #-o

rsd would just roll up on you in rsc, 1 person attacks 25 u and 25 range u. yay rsc :-k

first off not every clan in runescape faught BDK at that war, there were only certain clans that went to fight behind an allinace that was created by the gladz, militant, and mad4u. And to tell you the truth a lot of the clans that did attend that war were low level clans that really didnt have a big impact on rs at the time. So BDK did not fight every clan that existed in runescape at the time, they did however fight a lot of people, who were low level at that time.

I must say though, that was a fun war.

Second off, pking actually took skill in rsc, there was catching, maging and fighting at the same time, and you could only fight one person at a time, there was no multi area combat. If you took all of the players now a days in rs2 and put them in rsc and forced them to fight in the wild, 95% of them would not even know how to catch, fight, and a lot of rune armor would be going to a lot of the people who actually had skill.

Most dominant WILDERNESS clan in rsc hands down, BDK, just make it straight that they did not fight every clan in runescape at that war.

Most dominant clan in RS2 now a days, DI.

One of the best community clans I ever was a part of, from rsc, and from rs2, ZeonicForce.

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

first off not every clan in runescape faught BDK at that war, there were only certain clans that went to fight behind an allinace that was created by the gladz, militant, and mad4u. And to tell you the truth a lot of the clans that did attend that war were low level clans that really didnt have a big impact on rs at the time. So BDK did not fight every clan that existed in runescape at the time, they did however fight a lot of people, who were low level at that time.

I must say though, that was a fun war.

Second off, pking actually took skill in rsc, there was catching, maging and fighting at the same time, and you could only fight one person at a time, there was no multi area combat. If you took all of the players now a days in rs2 and put them in rsc and forced them to fight in the wild, 95% of them would not even know how to catch, fight, and a lot of rune armor would be going to a lot of the people who actually had skill.

Most dominant WILDERNESS clan in rsc hands down, BDK, just make it straight that they did not fight every clan in runescape at that war.

Most dominant clan in RS2 now a days, DI.

One of the best community clans I ever was a part of, from rsc, and from rs2, ZeonicForce.

wow, I forgot all about ZF until you brought it up...

great clan, I was going to apply for it lol

anyway... Ganesha, you made a good point there..

Second off, pking actually took skill in rsc, there was catching,

tell that to sue me and pisoff <-- (rs name not an insult) lol. auto cathing made it skill'less and if u were the runner you were also doomed lol.

but still their was alot more skill to it back then i agree.

Second off, pking actually took skill in rsc, there was catching,

tell that to sue me and pisoff <-- (rs name not an insult) lol. auto cathing made it skill'less and if u were the runner you were also doomed lol.

Sue me didnt ac.

Now I am pretty much clan challenged, I just really don't have that much free time on my hands to get involved in any serious clans, but I can tell you that the days of the dominant clan are pretty much over

I was on f2p forever before I decided to become member and I can tell you that absolutly noone owns the f2p servers anymore, just a bunch of 4-15 man teams of 100s ocassionaly get some good kills, but other than that its pretty open

P2P simply cannot be controlled due to the number of high lvls and high lvl clans that have popped up since pcing was introduced, not to mention the ammount of servers there are now. You can own some of the runescape pop. some of the time but not all of it all the time. And the only clans that might be able to control a server are my least favorite kindof clan, the way too serious for a game with this bad of graphics clans that have all sorts of rules and regulations. I mean has anyone seen the list of rules for the Roman Empire clan? Yah lol someone had way too much time on their hands

I know you probably think I have no clue what I'm talking about and your probably right just filter out anything intellegent I might have said lol,

Make Way4

I know you probably think I have no clue what I'm talking about and your probably right just filter out anything intellegent I might have said lol,

Make Way4

Most of what u said was opinion, so it will sound "intelligent" to some; others, not.
I was on f2p forever before I decided to become member and I can tell you that absolutly noone owns the f2p servers anymore, just a bunch of 4-15 man teams of 100s ocassionaly get some good kills, but other than that its pretty open
Actually, no. There are tons of well-known level 100+ clans with 100+ members that PK in the Wilderness that run into eachother all the time.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

someone says (I forget who lol)

while this is true auto catchers did not always exist, and actually I remember when a lot of people got banned for them, a huge massive ban, even someone by the name of P O K E Y, who was one of the highest levels in runescape at the time like a level 120+ when 120+ was actually an accomplishment. She got banned, I Heard she cried lol, that made me laugh.

Anyways, auto catchers didnt always exist, and a lot of people just used that as an excuse for when they died, "FFS bla bla bla I got auto catched", im not saying they didnt exist.

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

someone says (I forget who lol)

while this is true auto catchers did not always exist, and actually I remember when a lot of people got banned for them, a huge massive ban, even someone by the name of P O K E Y, who was one of the highest levels in runescape at the time like a level 120+ when 120+ was actually an accomplishment. She got banned, I Heard she cried lol, that made me laugh.

Anyways, auto catchers didnt always exist, and a lot of people just used that as an excuse for when they died, "[bleep] bla bla bla I got auto catched", im not saying they didnt exist.

yea, you can get up lagging and getting delay clicks which makes it easy for them to catch you. Happened to me months ago when I went to pk in rsc but the problem was I had 2-3 seconds delay clicks :?

Personally i dont think any of the current clans deserve most dominant.

These are the reasons why the following clans that have been mentioned should not get it:

DI: Sure there good and have been good for a number of years, you might think DS were only good becuase of their numbers in opts and lvls but they still managed o beat DI. Good at wars but other than yesterdays and todays 10 hour pk run in, in which they beat DF they have lost 2 before that, need to improve at that im my opinion

TS: Dude seriously, Tunescape i mean they arent even top 30 let alone all time greats.

DS: They had the numbers in opts and lvls BUT unfortunately they were CLOSED not died before they could become an ALL time great.

THE: Old yes, numbers yes, been number 1 for a prolonged amount of time no. They are also in a slump at the moment and slightly inactive.

GLADZ: Same as above

smurffini12pnggb8.png

Personally i dont think any of the current clans deserve most dominant.

These are the reasons why the following clans that have been mentioned should not get it:

DI: Sure there good and have been good for a number of years, you might think DS were only good becuase of their numbers in opts and lvls but they still managed o beat DI. Good at wars but other than yesterdays and todays 10 hour pk run in, in which they beat DF they have lost 2 before that, need to improve at that im my opinion

TS: Dude seriously, Tunescape i mean they arent even top 30 let alone all time greats.

DS: They had the numbers in opts and lvls BUT unfortunately they were CLOSED not died before they could become an ALL time great.

THE: Old yes, numbers yes, been number 1 for a prolonged amount of time no. They are also in a slump at the moment and slightly inactive.

GLADZ: Same as above

Di lost almost all of their old school members, most quit or joined another clan...they were undefeated for over 2 years