Most Dominant clan to ever exist?

00 Quanta

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rs2 doesnt count really count, but if it did, i'd go for DS, we just rocked #

rs1: TDC hands down

Every clan has their own requirements. Take DI for instance. Be a little kid with bad grammar that likes to flame and play runescape all day and you would be accepted.

^ sad but true :(

Proud member of DarkSlayers

• 2 weeks later...

I am having to say BDK.

On my old account which got hacked I was good friends with a lot of members of BDK and used to frequently go on their Pkingtrips and i can personally say that no-one stood a chance, everyone feared BDK because they knew they could not beat them.

CWG in castle wars, All pk/country clans in rs could team together and still not beat them in cw, something i think would be a good thing to see.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

just to let all know....ds (dark slayers) is no longer a clan. they shut down.

i found a site that says these are the top 20 clans....might be wrong

1. Di

2. divine forces

3. corruption

4.eternal honur

5.violent resoution

6.The runescape war hunger federation

7. THE clan

8.lithuanian forces

9. the mighty red dragons.

10.collision

11. blacknights <-- spelt like that.

12. rune raiders

13. chivalry legions

14. runescape elites

15. runescape dynasty

16. the titans

17. red devil clan

18. gladiatorz

19[Caution: Executable File]rcitum

20. masters of dragons

wildy58.png

Wildy58.png

1. Di

2. divine forces

3. corruption

4.eternal honur

5.violent resoution

7. THE clan

8.lithuanian forces

10.collision

12. rune raiders

13. chivalry legions

14. runescape elites

15. runescape dynasty

16. the titans

17. red devil clan

18. gladiatorz

20. masters of dragons

That's only recent. Some of the clans there have held their position for years, but not all are the most dominant to ever exist.

P.S. I see Exer is still hanging in there... They just won't give up, will they?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

1. Di

2. divine forces

3. corruption

4.eternal honur

5.violent resoution

7. THE clan

8.lithuanian forces

10.collision

12. rune raiders

13. chivalry legions

14. runescape elites

15. runescape dynasty

16. the titans

17. red devil clan

18. gladiatorz

20. masters of dragons

That's only recent. Some of the clans there have held their position for years, but not all are the most dominant to ever exist.

P.S. I see Exer is still hanging in there... They just won't give up, will they?

how are RR ahead of Gladz?

Not sure if im aloud to say where its from so i wont

However that is the current list of F2P warring clans in RS. The CURRENT and therefore shouldnt be on this topic. take for example the current list and how much it can change in a few weeks. If one clan beats another in an official war then the winner moves one rank above the other.

TOP 30 / 50

Top 10:

1. Divine Forces (DF)

2. Corruption (Corr)

3. Damage Inc. (DI)

4. The Runescape Warhungers Federation (TRWF)

5. THE (THE)

6. The Mighty Red Dragons (TMRD)

7. BlacKnights (BK)

8. Eternal Honour (EH)

9. Chivalry Legions (CL)

10. Lithuanian Forces (LF)

Top 11-20:

11. Anarchy (@)

12. Gladiatorz (GLADZ)

13. Red Devil Clan (RDC)

14. The British Elites (TBE) +

15. Masters of Dragons (MoD)

16. Echo of Silence (EoS)

17. Wilderness Guardians (WG)

18. Shadow Elves (SE)

19. Luna (Luna)

20. The Death Monkeighs (TDM) +

Top 21-30:

21. Adelais (A)

22. Sorrow of Knights (SOK)

23. The Neggas Clan (TNC)

24. Followers of Malkav (FoM)

25. Deathrow (DR)

26. Heroes Of The Future (HOF)

27. Crimson Raiders (CR)

28. End of Tradition (EOT)

29. 3v0luti0n (3v0)

30. Wolf Team Xperts (WTX)

smurffini12pnggb8.png

Please pm me where you got that list from, becouse unless theirs a good reson why you shouldent you should reely give credit to the creator.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Wanderers / BDK

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

CWG in castle wars, All pk/country clans in rs could team together and still not beat them in cw, something i think would be a good thing to see.

is this topic about castle wars at all? :roll:

It is about clans, and as they count as a clan, and have dominated just as much as many of the clans named here. Just because they fight in different ways, doesent make them less dominant. And as this is the 'most dominant' thread, any clan past or present would find it hard to dominate CWG in castle wars.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

is this topic about castle wars at all? :roll:

It is about clans, and as they count as a clan, and have dominated just as much as many of the clans named here. Just because they fight in different ways, doesent make them less dominant. And as this is the 'most dominant' thread, any clan past or present would find it hard to dominate CWG in castle wars.

but its Pking clans in the Wilderness...not castlewars clans..

ok I stoled the topic from Di forum, at least I'm being honest about it...

What do you think is the most dominant clan to exist in your opinion

Note:Whether the clan is dead or not, post it

My opinion:

Di, because they had the longest rank 1 streak than any clan

I'm talking about the 2004/2005 Di btw

I see nowere in that post were it says 'Pk'ing only clans'

If this is just pking clans im sorry, but maybe you should be more clear next time :-k

zqXeV.jpg

My opinion:

If this is just pking clans im sorry, but maybe you should be more clear next time :-k

Ok easier way to put it, if any members of your garbage castlewars clan is in another clan then it cant be counted.

Also i have severe doubts they would beat damage inc or any other top ten clan if they got a war turnout.

My opinion:

Ok easier way to put it, if any members of your garbage castlewars clan is in another clan then it cant be counted.

Also i have severe doubts they would beat damage inc or any other top ten clan if they got a war turnout.

Very few CWg are in other clans.

Heres a story, the cw clan CWO(probably second ranked cw clan below CWG) beat corruption in a cw war. CWG can easily dominate CWO, so what would that make CWG do to a pk clan in cw?

Get off your high horse and get out of the dark ages, CWG could easily (and this is coming from somebody who dislikes 1/2 of CWG's members) dominate di, or any other top ranked pk clan if they tried a cw war with them. Thats a plain fact, that you can protest all you want. If you think any of your top ranked clans could beat a cw clan in cw, then why not step up to the mark and try it, i know for a fact CWG would love to knock you off your feet. :boohoo:

zqXeV.jpg

My opinion:

Very few CWg are in other clans.

Heres a story, the cw clan CWO(probably second ranked cw clan below CWG) beat corruption in a cw war. CWG can easily dominate CWO, so what would that make CWG do to a pk clan in cw?

Get off your high horse and get out of the dark ages, CWG could easily (and this is coming from somebody who dislikes 1/2 of CWG's members) dominate di, or any other top ranked pk clan if they tried a cw war with them. Thats a plain fact, that you can protest all you want. If you think any of your top ranked clans could beat a cw clan in cw, then why not step up to the mark and try it, i know for a fact CWG would love to knock you off your feet. :boohoo:

You realise damage inc is about TEN ranks above corruption and has an average lvl about 12 higher right?..

Also, pk clans dont get high turnouts to non pk events, if you think that damage inc with a war turnout couldnt beat cwg your an imbecile, 30 di could just sit on the flag and you wouldnt ever get to it, in a million years.

You realise damage inc is about TEN ranks above corruption and has an average lvl about 12 higher right?..

Yes, but what i am saying, is that before you put cw clans down so fast, you should realise that cw evens out wars majorly, as numbers have to be even, and strategy not level come into play.

zqXeV.jpg

not everyone in a clan would want to attend castlewar seeing how a level 60 not in the clan can just attack randomly and help kill.....castlewar is a waste of time.....and not everyone in a clan that is f2p/p2p is going to be a member to help...

castle war, u can't wear helm or cape, u can't use food...waste of time with bandages....

Corruption isn't close to being as tough as Di, what makes u think a castlewar clan could take down a clan with experience players throughout the years ever since BDK, Wanderers, RSD etc.

If any top 10 clan pulled their pk opts to castle wars, you sir would lose massively, case closed

Have you ever played cw before? each team can only have around 10 more players than the other team, taking numbers out of the equation, and making strategy, and not midnless killing, what wins.

not everyone in a clan would want to attend castlewar seeing how a level 60 not in the clan can just attack randomly and help kill.....castlewar is a waste of time.....and not everyone in a clan that is f2p/p2p is going to be a member to help...

castle war, u can't wear helm or cape, u can't use food...waste of time with bandages....

Corruption isn't close to being as tough as Di, what makes u think a castlewar clan could take down a clan with experience players throughout the years ever since BDK, Wanderers, RSD etc.

So lvl 60's are troubling your clans, wow, wouldnt like to go against you :shock: .

At this point im actually trying to get the leaders of CWg to challenge a top ranked pk clan to a cw war, so untill then we will just have to disagree.

zqXeV.jpg