Most Dominant clan to ever exist?

00 Quanta

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

om s im hearing that DI isnt in the top 5 waring clans anymore, what can you tell me about this? this was just browsing the RSC clan section so that could just be rscommunity , but isnt that the largest clan-linking fourm?

I don't even know what rank they are, I don't keep up with clans no more because I'm not into Rs that much now but WoW more. They should be #3 from what I hear

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wanderers, period.

Before 99% of everyone's time, I'd guess that's why it's not mentioned more. No one ever messed with us. Complete and utter domination and most of that was done without even having to lift a sword.

Wanders were never all that strong in the wildy. They had the highest levels but there were a number of clans with more members. I wouldn't use the word dominate to describe them.

BDK, was VERY dominate... then DI came along... Then DS... and now currently The Corruption Clan is the clan thats dominating the wildy. Currently 3 of the top 5 clans are attempting to team Cor just to have a chance at a win. The previous weekedn DI and Cor teamed to push Vr, Eh, Df out of the wildy in about 20 min. Thats the TOP five pkn clans atm. Considering DI is ranked about 5th... and Cor is #1... it was a big show of force when DI was being teamed by two clans that Cor stoped the fight with Vr and came to help... vr of course followed... and it because 2 v 3.... with the better clans winning with in 20 min.

edit: I loved the DI vs The world fights... wish DS did that... but I doubt they could have pulled it off.

Join the Corruption Clan... Tip.it's #1 PlayerKilling clan.

Check out my.

myrsblog.PNG

Click the little www link below.

• 2 weeks later...

Di, hands down.

Remember the cluster fights in the early rs2, when the were 5-7, sometimes even more top clans fighting at the same time, at the same world, and Di won, all of them. Everybody feared them on f2p, nobody could even step to p2p without being slaughtered. They are the most dominant wilderness force of all time.

Ex-Leader of the mighty Lithuanian Forces

Wanderers, period.

Before 99% of everyone's time, I'd guess that's why it's not mentioned more. No one ever messed with us. Complete and utter domination and most of that was done without even having to lift a sword.

Wanders were never all that strong in the wildy. They had the highest levels but there were a number of clans with more members. I wouldn't use the word dominate to describe them.

Wanderers dominated before the wilderness existed, and erixson is right no one would fight them.

They are up their as one of the most powerful clans that ever existed without a doubt.

DI, held #1 for longest time I think, ds may have been as powerful.

Atm its corr, dominating the wilderness 1vs1

And dont judge anything by the raw list, its not accurate as only a few clans war now, most just have run ins

And dont judge anything by the raw list, its not accurate as only a few clans war now, most just have run ins
I'm sure no one here will take the RAW list into account.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

om s im hearing that DI isnt in the top 5 waring clans anymore, what can you tell me about this? this was just browsing the RSC clan section so that could just be rscommunity , but isnt that the largest clan-linking fourm?

Dbz thats what I was referring to in main^^^

Dbz thats what I was referring to in main^^^

I should have said "don't worry about that list here" instead, but whatever :)

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

NI. They have the power of Pest Control to nolyfe at so they get to really high levels. Since there's tons and tons of NH noobs in RS2, NI will always have a steady memberbase. Also, they'll just keep coming back until everyone on the other side is dead because they don't care what DI or DF thinks when they come back one-iteming with Ice Barrage, they just want their r00n.

Oddment1.png

• 3 weeks later...

in the pure world

mm/mayhem makers

for over 3 years had a perfect war record against -many- clans, f2p and p2p wars. dominated p2p and f2p on every pk trip, which was almost daily. also has the best stats and individual pkers p2p and f2p of any pure clan, however

fi/fatality

within the past 6 months have won every f2p war and run in, havent lost a single one. they dont p2p and their individual pkers/stats arent fabulous but theyre certainly unstoppable right now in f2p.

rs id have to say sabres

rs2 di, if you say ds or anyone else for that matter youre biased. di has always been and still is the standard for p2p main clans

wg7techbordercu8.gif

Made by Triza 13

DI, they're just ridiculously dominating lol.

At the moment DI is something like top 5 material, but it's not the best or even the 2nd best clan out there.

I'd personally say that RSD dominated the early rs2 wildy before it was temporary closed. Back in those days there was 2 clans (RSD+DI) and others were in statistics' roles. However RSD managed to win the legendary RSD vs DI war quite badly and had pretty equal fights with DI before that. However after RSD was closed after the war, DI was pretty much alone in the wildy for a while.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I would hate to burst your bubble , but Sabres never once dominated anything. Yes they had a high member count , but that is about it. Not very often you hear anything about "hey remember that war with the sabres?" Sabres like 'The' were more of a political clan. clans like them were never really a dominant clan. Yes they won wars due to allies and alliances. In classic clans who dominated were in order

messiahs -- before wilderness was even a thought , they ruled the al kharid scorp pits and lumby

Wanderers -- with the sheer combat lvls of thier time

BDK -- as with the Wands had the highest lvls and pkers ( mostly due to the fact 80% of them hacked , cheated for thier lvls pking abilities )

RSD -- Dominated our wars and wild ( mostly the ORIGINAL RSD not this current crap )

DI -- once RSD closed

rs id have to say sabres

rs2 di, if you say ds or anyone else for that matter youre biased. di has always been and still is the standard for p2p main clans

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

• 8 years later...