Most Dominant clan to ever exist?

00 Quanta

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By far NOT DI. Look at them now, they're getting dominated by 3 clans everytime they fight them. I'd say the most dominant would be DS, however a few are rising to take their spot. Such as DF and CoR.

Read the title: "Most dominant clan to ever exist"

DF is fairly new on the scene, and neither Corr/DS have had the same extensive winning streak that DI had.

From what it sounds like, the competition is between BDK and DI.

Igna.gif

In my personal experience, it was DI that crashed events that I attended and well we got nailed pretty hard and fast, no one saw it come. Mind you this was years back.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

DI - they were all over mb for a looong period and best in f2p too. Di teams used to just be so much better than anyone else's... now they're nowhere near that though.

BDK was dominant, but seriously, how hard is it when you

a) have almost all the high level pkers in the game,

B) no 30 second wait rule between worlds

c) only 5 members worlds

so DI was most dominant imo.

the sabers

the best clan ever it was a runescape classic clan they got about 340+ members a pk average and had about 500 members without fas and jrs wich i no no about

That is, in my opinion completely wrong on numerous accounts.

1) They're still "around." meaning that they aren't an RSC clan.

2) They never got 340+ members to a PK "average." Those 500 members and numbers were fudged beyond belief. There may have been 500 people with "Sabre" in their name, but they were either noob accounts or just using it for protection.

3) They haven't been heard of in over 5 years.

I would have to go with DI. They've been the only clan, in recent times, that made people leave the wilderness, the only clan that, whenever a blue cape was spotted, made people log on sight. They had the DI hut. They revolutionized PKing as we know it.

I give them the tip of the cap over BDK BECAUSE of RS2. Meeturpker, you may say that RSC was harder to rule the wilderness. I think that RS2 brought in a whole new playing field where people had to think of new tactics to gain the upper hand, instead of having people standing at the side maging and ranging. Multi-Combat zones made it so numbers played a bigger part than waiting for a 3 hit. DI had levels over the other clans for nearly 2 years and used that to their advantage. They knew what to do to dominate the wilderness in every aspect (p2p multi, mage bank and f2p multi).

BDK was hardly even around long enough to consider it a real clan. Hell, you could make a pretty compelling argument to not call them a "clan" by definition anyway, as they really didnt have any rules or things like that.

I would have to say DI, basically for the same reasons that Lethal said above, though I have made arguments before for RSD.

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."

Id say DS they went a year without loseing and befor they died they even beat DI at mb a couple of times

Im pretty sure RS isn't 1 year old

Going to have to agree with him.

DI for rs2

Wanderers/BDK For RSC

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

this has nothing to do with a good clan or anything but I used to own a clan (Slayers of Chaos) S.O.C. Jan Hendrix used to own it anyway, it fell apart after leadership changed. So if anybody is reading this leaders quiting usualy makes the entire clan fall apart, its a fact. So that may be why alot of clans arent still around.

range- 69/70 ~ currently poor but with good stuff

strength- 64/70 ~go461-combat 71~

this has nothing to do with a good clan or anything but I used to own a clan (Slayers of Chaos) S.O.C. Jan Hendrix used to own it anyway, it fell apart after leadership changed. So if anybody is reading this leaders quiting usualy makes the entire clan fall apart, its a fact. So that may be why alot of clans arent still around.

USUALLY, but not ALWAYS.

X Bigaboys X, found of Di, led Di to the top. After he quit Rs and gave his Leadership Ghjjf (and Kulrich), Di was still at the top. They stood strong still even with a new leader.

Death240, founder of DF, led DF to top 10. After he quit and gave his leadership to bountyhuntur (which veseble is also leader with him now), they stood strong and rosed from #5 to #1 F2P pking clan today

those 2 are the ones I still remember right now

om s im hearing that DI isnt in the top 5 waring clans anymore, what can you tell me about this? this was just browsing the RSC clan section so that could just be rscommunity , but isnt that the largest clan-linking fourm?