Most Dominant clan to ever exist?

00 Quanta

If any top 10 clan pulled their pk opts to castle wars, you sir would lose massively, case closed

Have you ever played cw before? each team can only have around 10 more players than the other team, taking numbers out of the equation, and making strategy, and not midnless killing, what wins.

not everyone in a clan would want to attend castlewar seeing how a level 60 not in the clan can just attack randomly and help kill.....castlewar is a waste of time.....and not everyone in a clan that is f2p/p2p is going to be a member to help...

castle war, u can't wear helm or cape, u can't use food...waste of time with bandages....

Corruption isn't close to being as tough as Di, what makes u think a castlewar clan could take down a clan with experience players throughout the years ever since BDK, Wanderers, RSD etc.

So lvl 60's are troubling your clans, wow, wouldnt like to go against you :shock: .

At this point im actually trying to get the leaders of CWg to challenge a top ranked pk clan to a cw war, so untill then we will just have to disagree.

i know CWG beat DI in cw by a big margin but would be close in a pk war :)

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any top 10 clan pulled their pk opts to castle wars, you sir would lose massively, case closed

Have you ever played cw before? each team can only have around 10 more players than the other team, taking numbers out of the equation, and making strategy, and not midnless killing, what wins.

not everyone in a clan would want to attend castlewar seeing how a level 60 not in the clan can just attack randomly and help kill.....castlewar is a waste of time.....and not everyone in a clan that is f2p/p2p is going to be a member to help...

castle war, u can't wear helm or cape, u can't use food...waste of time with bandages....

Corruption isn't close to being as tough as Di, what makes u think a castlewar clan could take down a clan with experience players throughout the years ever since BDK, Wanderers, RSD etc.

So lvl 60's are troubling your clans, wow, wouldnt like to go against you :shock: .

At this point im actually trying to get the leaders of CWg to challenge a top ranked pk clan to a cw war, so untill then we will just have to disagree.

a level 60 can have 94 magic and just barrage? :roll:

how many of them is there?

Anyway they would have low hp/def which is vital last time i checked..get koed the instant someone touched them and well..barrage doesn't work everytime

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Ive seen my fair share of pre- lvl 80 barragers on w 18 cw, but incredibly rarely on other worlds, and there very easily dealt with. All, and i mean ALL cwg know how to deal with barragers, there easily dealt with.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

OH MAN! its been awhile....i have to say BK(blacknight), Gladz, "The" which formed the alliance ...along with serveral other clans. But other than that, there was RSD, The Black Dragons! (MK) Mystic Knights and some other clans. one of the biggest battles i remember was when the Alliance( BK,THE,Gladz, ?) vs the Empire (MK, RSD, ? , ?). ONCE A BK ALWAYS A BK!

OH MAN! its been awhile....i have to say BK(blacknight), Gladz, "The" which formed the alliance ...along with serveral other clans. But other than that, there was RSD, The Black Dragons! (MK) Mystic Knights and some other clans. one of the biggest battles i remember was when the Alliance( BK,THE,Gladz, ?) vs the Empire (MK, RSD, ? , ?). ONCE A BK ALWAYS A BK!

lol.

I definently agree that DI was the most dominant clan to ever exist.

wat are the actaully names of DI and DS??

DI= Damage Incorporated

DS= Dark Slayers

How can DI be most dominant?.

There has never been a time in di's past were no clan would fight them.

Clans like mi, bdk, rs mob, and rsd were dominant clans.

Rs2 has no such thing as dominance.

just because clans wouldn't fight a clan like BDK would make it dominant. Its the clans strength that makes them dominance. Di dominated F2P and P2P wildy for over 2 years. Why would you say no one would fight RSD? Di had tons of wars with RSD for #1 rank. RSD took on a lot of clans in wars even if they won the war.

Di had ONE war with rsd for #1, which they lost, but your right rsd doesnt belong there either, most dominant clan ever was bdk.

Dominance isnt being the strongest by a small margin and being challenged daily, dominance is being the strongest and having no one dispute it, having clans afraid to be on the same world as you is dominance.

Bdk v world = bdk win..

DI v world = di got anihilated.

In the current game though it is literally impossible to beat the world, rs2 sucks.

Di took on world before..... it was held at Red Dragon isle, It was Di plus some friends vs World. World had way more options than Di plus friends. Di dominated the whole time when they charged right in

DI had to return to win, BDK lost maybe ten people tops without the need to return. DI could never match the dominance of BDK. For starters, BDK held a good 55-60 out of maybe 70 +80 hpers out there. That alone made them dominant. Then throw in the fact that 90% of their members were considered the greatest pkers of all time. What chance in hell does DI have of matching that?

I'm one of the first 400 people to play RuneScape, whats so special about you?

I definently agree that DI was the most dominant clan to ever exist.

wat are the actaully names of DI and DS??

DI= Damage Incorporated

DS= Dark Slayers

How can DI be most dominant?.

There has never been a time in di's past were no clan would fight them.

Clans like mi, bdk, rs mob, and rsd were dominant clans.

Rs2 has no such thing as dominance.

just because clans wouldn't fight a clan like BDK would make it dominant. Its the clans strength that makes them dominance. Di dominated F2P and P2P wildy for over 2 years. Why would you say no one would fight RSD? Di had tons of wars with RSD for #1 rank. RSD took on a lot of clans in wars even if they won the war.

Di had ONE war with rsd for #1, which they lost, but your right rsd doesnt belong there either, most dominant clan ever was bdk.

Dominance isnt being the strongest by a small margin and being challenged daily, dominance is being the strongest and having no one dispute it, having clans afraid to be on the same world as you is dominance.

Bdk v world = bdk win..

DI v world = di got anihilated.

In the current game though it is literally impossible to beat the world, rs2 sucks.

Di took on world before..... it was held at Red Dragon isle, It was Di plus some friends vs World. World had way more options than Di plus friends. Di dominated the whole time when they charged right in

DI had to return to win, BDK lost maybe ten people tops without the need to return. DI could never match the dominance of BDK. For starters, BDK held a good 55-60 out of maybe 70 +80 hpers out there. That alone made them dominant. Then throw in the fact that 90% of their members were considered the greatest pkers of all time. What chance in hell does DI have of matching that?

Returning was allowed in that war.....Di has probably more Returning Percentage than any other clan in a 'Returning allow" war

says ever existed so thats MI hands done

it didn't even last 3 months....

and ur point is?

*points to topic title*

=;

this has been a good basis for me to check out clans, i think im ready to try to join one, a specific but im not going to say.

says ever existed so thats MI hands done

it didn't even last 3 months....

and ur point is?

*points to topic title*

=;

this has been a good basis for me to check out clans, i think im ready to try to join one, a specific but im not going to say.

hey Wilcher, nice to see u again, I don't play Rs no more just to let u know

anyway.....in MY opinion, 3 months doesn't really prove a clan is the most dominant because 3 months is short....U look at BDK and Di which are in a tie (kinda), they lasted for a long time. BDK did it when it was tough pretty much and Di did it when it got easier but they still proved that they were able to run over every clan in the wilderness, especially with Di having the #1 streak for over 2 years. Both clans couldn't be beaten in war and in pk run-in

DI hands down show me another clan that has been around years and has managed to stay in the top 5 that long

Wanderers stayed around top 5 from 2001-2003

BDK had staying power and gladz have been top 10-15 since 2001?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

DI hands down show me another clan that has been around years and has managed to stay in the top 5 that long

Gladz has been in top 10 for almost 7 years.

the highest rank they ever gotten to was 2 though....I think #1 at one time, don't think so though...I remember in 2005 and maybe 2006, they stayed #3

honestly ohm , why dont you go ask brian out on a personal date to screw his brains out for your love of di. Rs2 clans dominance is built on the influx of the 20,000 99 hpers that exist in the game. Honestly no one gives two [cabbage]s about them cause pking isnt hard. Rs2 clans give up agaisnt the other clan because of the fact they dont wanna go for a nother 10 hours after already returning for 10.

On classic bdk and mi both ruled supreme and most dominant because they made all clans leave the wild , and almost all pkers. They did it in a matter of minutes , not because they returned more but because of the fact those 2 clans had some of the most dominant pkers Runescape will ever have known.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

honestly ohm , why dont you go ask brian out on a personal date to screw his brains out for your love of di. Rs2 clans dominance is built on the influx of the 20,000 99 hpers that exist in the game. Honestly no one gives two [cabbage] about them cause pking isnt hard. Rs2 clans give up agaisnt the other clan because of the fact they dont wanna go for a nother 10 hours after already returning for 10.

On classic bdk and mi both ruled supreme and most dominant because they made all clans leave the wild , and almost all pkers. They did it in a matter of minutes , not because they returned more but because of the fact those 2 clans had some of the most dominant pkers Runescape will ever have known.

I logged in at mb one day and saw xar family 2, nitestalker8 robinhood and a few others heading my way, gotta admit i walled and logged (88 plate pure i wasnt about to hang arround).

But yeah bdk was scary as [bleep], on rs2 i see di at mb and i fight for a while then walk to lever while they scream TB TB! OMFG NOOBS!!

Lever ruined mage bank :wall: