Most Dominant clan to ever exist?

00 Quanta

I am not really into combat or anything...but what about tunescape? Aren't they pretty good?

nope sorry, there like rank 20?

Alot further down the list.

Adelais 240 opts VS Tunescape 480 opts in a full out war, Adelais won.

Yeah but TS suck Blake..

Hmm Tip.It forums really are dead, i told you that a while ago, coming here just proves that.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BDK.

In Bdk's era no one would even step in the wild if they were out.

How many clans have challenged all of runescape to a war and won? Just bdk.

I remember fighting nitestalker8 on my lvl 92 rune pure at axe hut when robin hood, xar family 2 and about 8 others logged in, i had never seen so many high lvls before in my life.

Fact is even at its most dominant DI had clans that would stand up to them, they had rsd, eoh, mk, the devils, gladz ect would often fight them.

No one would fight bdk.

Very true, I remember being in BDK and at that war lol. BDK trashed everyone and stayed out there like all night just taking everyone...it was a massacre :lol:

I was at that war on BDK side we owned all :-)

was all of runescape and russians still got all got owned.

DS beats DI if u are comparing RSHSC memberlists.

they can't beat the old school Di though

Yea that's true.

Oldschool di compared to current ds, old di would get stomped all over.

Hell in di's prime i was in dragon sabres team which was mostly di and we couldnt even beat trixs team back then.

Oh no, DI and DS will die under WG (wilderness guardians). Well WG has had some BIG problems but in their old glory and power..they could whoop them.

so u say they could beat Di and DS by pking in p2p with power amulets? rofl?

I guess he is :thumbdown:

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Well.. There are lots of clans out there. WG are a pretty good clan. DI needs to war more famous and stronger clans more often.

Di took on the best clans around the time when they were ranked 2 way back, when they were rank 1, they were unstoppable with over 185+ around the time of d-long to the time when whips came out. Di still dominated for over 2 years.

Today, over half of Di's old school members quit Rs because of how 'lame' it got. They still are able to nearly dominate MB

how can u say they need to war more famous and stronger clans though... They took on the Alliance alone, beating them. They took on SA, beating them, they took on TD, beating them, they took on Gladz, beating them, they took on DS, beating them until DS gained more members while Di lost members which gave DS the upper advantage

DI were more RS2. So they dominated RS2 before.

If Bdk at its peaks member list fought di at its peaks member lists Bdk would win hands down.

DI at its peak had about 1/4th of the good pkers on rs in their ranks.

BDK at its peak had about 9/10 of the good pkers on rs in their ranks.

Half of damage incs original member list were ex bdk lol.

Bdk had people like robin hood, xar family2, nightstalker8, who were FEARED throughout rs, Who in damage inc is feared?.

If you count only rs2 era clans, then to me RSD was the most dominant, They held the #1 spot till they closed and fought every one who took up the challenge, DI only became so dominant through an influx of ex rsd like Bahamzero coming and joining them after di LOST to rsd.