Me poor, you help! (Questions on Page 2)

Seanthorn

I'm combat 77, with good skills.

79 Mining

76 Woodcutting

70 Fletching

Those 3 i can make money with. But the most money i have ever had is 1Mill. And i spent that on food, which then i wasted. That 1mill took me like... a year and a half to make, i'm fed up seeing all these guides.

"Merchant,

mine coal,

mine iron,

fish,

fletch,

high alch!"

Its all pathetic and none of it works for me. I can't even afford Full rune to go out raising attack for whip, which then i have to gain money for the whip. I also want a Dragon d axe, which is over 3 mill which is like... 3 times i've ever had. All i basically have, from 2 years playing, is:

-DDS

-1k iron arrows

-Full blue d hide

-Rune pik

-2 Rune axes

-40k cash

Now i'm hoping i'll get good answers, and not silly ones. Not being pushy, but id like a plan on how to get 1 mill in say... a couple of days?? And for crying out load, don't any one say...."Air running, nat running, law running!" I want a decent plan,

E.G.

"Cut Yews 1k yews, should take 3 hours..

Sell for 190-230k

Buy full rune

Kill chaos druids

Get 1k unids, shouldn't take to long

Sell 1mill."

That plan i've used before... and its acctually really good. But i'm tired of using that, as i'm too lazy now. PLEASE, something simialar to that but not time consuming!

3916.png

3917.png

mine 3k gold ore, sell 1.05m on forums.

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

the only true get rich quick method is staking, and the risk is high. and you should mine in the betweena rock mine

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

so you want a quick, non-boring, effective way of making money? staking is the only answer. or treasure trails, if you are quick on them

Back by popular demand!

wel, if you have nothign to start with, you are going to have to either get very lucky with some clues, or are going to have to do a few boring skills for money

Back by popular demand!

You need to spend money to make money, but seeing you're on a tight budget you will need to collect your own material.

Woodcutting/Fletching

First step is to get extra money to spend on supplies, so start chopping down yews in Gnome Stronghold and fletch to Yew longbow(u) and sell at *insert price here* until you make at least 200k gp.

Next step - Cut more yew logs and fletch to longbow(u), spend the 200k on bowstrings (you can collect your own/try buying at 180ea in Seers bank BUT I suggest buying flax(100ea) and spin to Bowstring in Lumbridge, therefore, saving more money.), turn to yew longbow(s), sell at 550ea(not sure for price).

Mining

Mine pure essence. Very easy to collect with the use of pouches and Magic Guild. Sell the ess 110ea(?).

2nd Ingrediant

Snape Weed is one of the most popular ingrediants for Herblorists. Collect from the penninsula west of Crafting Guild (bank at Falador) or collect on Waterbirth Island (bank on Lunar Island - quest needed + Seal of Passage).

You need to spend money to make money, but seeing you're on a tight budget you will need to collect your own material.

Woodcutting/Fletching

First step is to get extra money to spend on supplies, so start chopping down yews in Gnome Stronghold and fletch to Yew longbow(u) and sell at *insert price here* until you make at least 200k gp.

Next step - Cut more yew logs and fletch to longbow(u), spend the 200k on bowstrings (you can collect your own/try buying at 180ea in Seers bank BUT I suggest buying flax(100ea) and spin to Bowstring in Lumbridge, therefore, saving more money.), turn to yew longbow(s), sell at 550ea(not sure for price).

Mining

Mine pure essence. Very easy to collect with the use of pouches and Magic Guild. Sell the ess 110ea(?).

2nd Ingrediant

Snape Weed is one of the most popular ingrediants for Herblorists. Collect from the penninsula west of Crafting Guild (bank at Falador) or collect on Waterbirth Island (bank on Lunar Island - quest needed + Seal of Passage).

Best post i've seen for a long time, may try, not sure yet.

sicne you already have 79 mining powermine iron to get it to 85 then just mine rune its pretty good money

And where should i mine iron? 85 mining is a big goal for me, id NEVER get it, i don't got on rs much..

3916.png

3917.png

dont be lazy iv been playing two years too, iv got guthans and everything (almost) ill ever really need

just mining and woodcutting are slow and boring, i fished my way to wealth

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

dont be lazy iv been playing two years too, iv got guthans and everything (almost) ill ever really need

Thankfully fishing issn't boring :P

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

Well IMO, thats very time consuming and i get bored after playing for 2 hours. Besides, gold is boring and so is mining. Ever sicne granite mining needed waterskins i quit mining...

That's your problem. Your too lazy. If you expect to get real money, expect to really work for it. Unless, or course, you stake. Then you can be as lazy as you want.

Cowmasta13.png

Well said. I rc'd my way. 2.5 months and made over 6 mil on cosmics. I think its lazy to be always looking for these get rich quick ways. Pick a skill and use it people. :roll:

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

Lunar Mage at 65 mage, 71 combat. Proud to be a Lunar.

That's your problem. Your too lazy. If you expect to get real money, expect to really work for it.

I think its lazy to be always looking for these get rich quick ways. Pick a skill and use it people.

2 of the best posts in the help and advice board, I wish i could copy and paste them into all these money making threads...

Just pick a skill and stick with it, even if it's boring, it'll get cash. At the moment I'm cutting 28k magics - max i can get is 1k a day - no lifing for 10 hours. Sure it's boring, but i just keep thinking of the massive reward at the end. And msn. Msn is great when you get bored.

That's your problem. Your too lazy. If you expect to get real money, expect to really work for it.

I think its lazy to be always looking for these get rich quick ways. Pick a skill and use it people.

2 of the best posts in the help and advice board, I wish i could copy and paste them into all these money making threads...

Just pick a skill and stick with it, even if it's boring, it'll get cash. At the moment I'm cutting 28k magics - max i can get is 1k a day - no lifing for 10 hours. Sure it's boring, but i just keep thinking of the massive reward at the end. And msn. Msn is great when you get bored.

There's a good piece of advice. Turn on your favorite Media player, crank up the playlist, and open your favorite IM. I'm suprised how quickly I can churn out 4k cosmics that way.

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

Lunar Mage at 65 mage, 71 combat. Proud to be a Lunar.

Well IMO, thats very time consuming and i get bored after playing for 2 hours. Besides, gold is boring and so is mining. Ever sicne granite mining needed waterskins i quit mining...

That's your problem. Your too lazy. If you expect to get real money, expect to really work for it. Unless, or course, you stake. Then you can be as lazy as you want.

No offence to anyone who finds this offensive, but...

Me, lazy because i don't sit on my bum and play a game for more than 2 hours? I have REAL friends to see, a REAL job to do, and some REAL money to get. So i'm not a no-lifer, probably like you, who just thinks Runescape is REAL. Like i said, no offence to anyone who finds this offensive, its just i'm not in the mood for a comment, being lazy sitting down clicking...

P.S. Maybe you should go out and not be lazy, your obviously getting to stuck into the game, frying your brain up with comments to offend me. I found that offensive, calling me lazy. Its a HELP forum, not a rant forum. Don't have a period because i'm not a no-lifer! Get over it that atleast 20% of Runescape players are not like you...

3916.png

3917.png

it doesan't... there is granite between falador and port sarim/draynor .... no waterskins

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

No offence to anyone who finds this offensive, but...

Me, lazy because i don't sit on my bum and play a game for more than 2 hours? I have REAL friends to see, a REAL job to do, and some REAL money to get. So i'm not a no-lifer, probably like you, who just thinks Runescape is REAL. Like i said, no offence to anyone who finds this offensive, its just i'm not in the mood for a comment, being lazy sitting down clicking...

P.S. Maybe you should go out and not be lazy, your obviously getting to stuck into the game, frying your brain up with comments to offend me. I found that offensive, calling me lazy. Its a HELP forum, not a rant forum. Don't have a period because i'm not a no-lifer! Get over it that atleast 20% of Runescape players are not like you...

Well now, people have been posting comment to help you and each one you got you've shot down. With the exception of 1... for someone who want help and advice you sure arn't taking any. =;

Now I do believe what you said is true, Real life is more important than this game. I have a "life", with a girl friend, and "real friends"... as well as a job and school both of which I spend 7 hours a day at 5 days out of the week. I also coach a youth group basketball team. Yet I have been able to still play runescape and make 6m+... I fletch, I woodcut, I mine, I fish... I do all the boring stats and I enjoy myself doing them. It's just one of those things you got to stick to until you make some money and can afford to do other things. More Money = More Options

On Topic:

Now with more free time it would be easier for you to accomplish the above stated "equation"... but with 2 hours I would suggest fishing lobbies and selling them raw... over time you will accumulate a good amount and generate a nice amount of money. Then maybe move onto sharks or monkfish for more money. After that, you should have more options to pick and choose how you want to spend your 2 hours a day. If you want to train combat... do so at experiments or rock crabs. Which require no armor on your part!

Ranging rock crabs was a blessing for me... I went from lvl 52-70 in a couple days, with iron knives. Come on now. You get to 70 range, sell the raw lobbies you have fished... buy black d hide and do some slayer. My friend loves doing slayer tasks (ranging) and makes about 250k+ a day. More if he does the clues. ::'

I would hope you read my entire post before commenting... :|

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Deny everybody? Wow, just because we play more and make more money you have to flame us back. They are just trying to help and you are just lazy to work. Saying its boring, don't play RuneScape then.

Stop complaining, suck it up, cover up the scars, and put your game face on. RuneScape needs hours and hours of game play to ensure a healthy income. If you are just going to whine, then shoo. I can suggest methods but WOW! They require time which you don't have but enough to flame us all. They are just trying to help but dang man, youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re lazy, if you say getting money is boring, it is! Staking, clues, things that drive your desire are alternatives.

Barrows, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the way to go. Fun for me, now shoo. I said what I said, go ahead, and call me a no-lifer because I'm not lazy. 2 hours a day can get around 5 ~ 15 runs an hour thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s pretty decent, maybe more.

You can merchant, things like that.

Stop complaining, get off your lazy tush, we suggested a lot of methods, pick and chose. One thing I find amusing is you flame us yet you need help, why do I even bother. I think you should post this on RuneScape forums, you'll fit right in.

I think RuneScape is not the right game, you seem more of the, "Give me everything, I don't feel like playing a MMORPG Game" person.

RuneScape is time consuming, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s life.

And you say we have no friends yet you still want us to help you? Very sad indeed, I mean no disrespect, clean your attitude young man.

Lazy men don't get their dinner bread. My old saying of work or starve.

May Mother Mary have mercy on your soul.

For those mercy angel administrators and moderators, I mean no disrepect, only a well thought out suggestion towards his rash behavior towards those who only offered their hands to pick him up from the dirt where he lies.

Its not the reason i think Runescape is boring, its the people who think Runescape is LIFE.

On-topic: The guy who said getting to 70 ranging, i would LOVE to get to 70 range, but buying the arrows/knives are such a pain for me. I honestly want to get to 70 ranging as its a skill i've always liked, yet hardly trained. Any tips on this?

3916.png

3917.png