Accept it or not, it's still amazing

None2None

The flaw is that it "predicts" when the world will end. According to Christ, the "day and hour is unknown, even to the Son."

Only God knows when he will destroy the world. In fact, it can even be assumed that He has not set the date. After all, it is His Wrath. It's whenever He gets pissed off enough.

If you follow this theory, than yeah, I agree that God will choose the day when he sees fit. And will give us a few warnings to test humanity as a whole.

Of course, I don't believe this, but if you do, this is a reasonable assumption.

Assumption, Hell:

Mathew 24:36

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

To anyone who even reads the Bible, it's there in bolded red text! Christ Himself said it! It's undisputed fact that Christ said it.

Any Christian who dares to claim when the Earth will end is a FALSE PROPHET! Amusingly, Christ's warning about false teachers is like 4 verses after the above!

Uninformed Christians tick me off.

When did I say I agreed with this, I just found it interesting, and based on the fact that this topic is getting a post/2min, many people are, I dont think curiosity is against Christianity...

I dont know about you, but for me it's very hard for me to go throughout life and not once question something in the Bible...I could be alone there, and of course it is a sin (based on Christianity) so I ask for forgiveness and attempt to repent, but that doesn't mean amusement should be taken out of teh picture ::'

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else find it weird that the 'God' who recrated us all and loved each and every one of us is gonna kill us...? =;

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

DECEMBER 12! that's my birthday! 2012 huh...i would be...22! one year of drinking hardcore fo sho

An Irish person is going to be drinking hardcore? I would hate to see how much drinking that is...

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Does anyone else find it weird that the 'God' who recrated us all and loved each and every one of us is gonna kill us...? =;

Actually, according to the Sermon on the Mount, He will come like a thief in the night for those faithful to Him. They will be spared the 7 years of Hell on Earth.

And those left behind still have a chance for redemption. The only way to truly fall away from God in the Christian Faith is to take the Mark of the Beast during the 7 year Tribulation.

The Final Judgement won't happen until the 7 years are over, and all Mankind from Adam to Steve from Accounting will be judged. Any who didn't take the Mark from the beginning of history will be given the chance to accept God.

And yeah...I think staring Christ in the face would be pretty convincing, no? :P

Of course, that's just what the Bible says will happen. Take it how you want.

That's why I don't believe in a physical Hell. If you don't cut it for Heaven, you are just put in stasis until you have your final choice. Works out to be a tidy arrangement.

And it's why I blew up in the Evolution thread because someone thought they were so Holy they could condemn someone else to Hell.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Actually, according to the Sermon on the Mount, He will come like a thief in the night for those faithful to Him. They will be spared the 7 years of Hell on Earth.

And those left behind still have a chance for redemption. The only way to truly fall away from God in the Christian Faith is to take the Mark of the Beast during the 7 year Tribulation.

The Final Judgement won't happen until the 7 years are over, and all Mankind from Adam to Steve from Accounting will be judged. Any who didn't take the Mark from the beginning of history will be given the chance to accept God.

Oh yes silly me...The time you're on Earth is like a tutorial, and when you finish it you're in the game, or heaven in this case. What God is doing is skipping the turorial?

Wow, those Bible arthors have a great imagenation.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Load of crap? :?

Basically. Any kind of code used to interpret something is made by us, so it's just basically us telling ourselves that we are all going to die in some kind of armageddon like scenario. It's almost like propoganda, 'believe the message of doom and follow me to be saved' etc.

Basically. Any kind of code used to interpret something is made by us, so it's just basically us telling ourselves that we are all going to die in some kind of armageddon like scenario. It's almost like propoganda, 'believe the message of doom and follow me to be saved' etc.

"OMG! My milk carton says the world is going to end in 150 days!!"

"Where does it say that!?"

"Right there! See 'calories' easily trasnlates to 'end of world' and '150' must be the days left!"

:lol: :XD:

"OMG! My milk carton says the world is going to end in 150 days!!"

"Where does it say that!?"

"Right there! See 'calories' easily trasnlates to 'end of world' and '150' must be the days left!"

:lol: :XD:

:-# :? MUST...BUY...MILK... :? :-#

If we our in control of our own decisions and destinies, and they can change constantly, than it would make no sense that he would be able to see it. Considering the future is never set in stone, and we have control over it, and he gave us that ability.

That's because you're constraining God within time.

summerpngwy6.jpg

eh, make fun of it all you'd like, I find it very interesting.

according to "Bible Codes II" on The History Channel, the chances of having the full sentence on 9/11...I forget what it is now, it happened a couple mins ago, but it was 40 letters long... was 1/1000000 of it happening art any given point in the Bible.

If we our in control of our own decisions and destinies, and they can change constantly, than it would make no sense that he would be able to see it. Considering the future is never set in stone, and we have control over it, and he gave us that ability.

That's because you're constraining God within time.

Oh Yea! that was another thing...everything de-coded was in the present tence, showing no time constraint! rofl, ty for jogging my memory :P

There have been many cases of so-called "Christians" predicting when God would come back to Earth again and end the present world since the 1700's. Though obviously it wasn't the case and they were proven wrong.

As Barihawk said, the time is unknown to everyone besides God himself. Not even Jesus his Son knows.

Though there definitely are indications of the End times.

There have been many cases of so-called "Christians" predicting when God would come back to Earth again and end the present world since the 1700's. Though obviously it wasn't the case and they were proven wrong.

As Barihawk said, the time is unknown to everyone besides God himself. Not even Jesus his Son knows.

If you talking about the 2012 part of what is said, it wasn't found by Christians nessarily, it was found by scientists, and people of many denominations, heck, even the site that I linked to it it's own individual religion... :wink:

If you talking about the 2012 part of what is said, it wasn't found by Christians nessarily, it was found by scientists, and people of many denominations, heck, even the site that I linked to it it's own individual religion... :wink:

Yeah I know. I was just stating that there have been many predictions in the past. :wink:

Yeah I know. I was just stating that there have been many predictions in the past. :wink:

This is true, but still, it's crazy to think that situations like that happened by chance...some phrases over 40 letters long, some are 5 verses with 5 words relating to each other and yet found nowhere else in the bible...

eh, personally it blows my mind. :shock:

I listened to it expecting something "amazing"... but it's just a bunch of crap.

Honestly, anyone can figure out a "code" from anything. Here, someone decode this:

ajkdfjfeajkjldazoizmlqjghbb

I just typed it out of random, lets see if someone can get it to say something.

I listened to it expecting something "amazing"... but it's just a bunch of crap.

Honestly, anyone can figure out a "code" from anything. Here, someone decode this:

Except they didn't get it out of "random"...they got it out of the Bible, the best selling book for over 3,000 years... :roll:

Consider it what you want, I personally do find it amazing. :)

Except they didn't get it out of "random"...they got it out of the Bible, the best selling book for over 3,000 years... :roll:

Aparently you misunderstood me. You can take nearly any phrase and turn it into something that means something else using some varrying "code". It doesn't matter what they found it in.

Just because the bible is the "best selling book for 3,000 years" doesn't mean that it automaticly can have "secret codes" hidden in it which "predict" the future, especialy considering it was MAN who wrote the bible.

"A feak loim", rough translation, "A freak lion", it predicts the attacks that have happened and have yet to happen that are freak accidents caused by stupid mistakes and out of control lions. :P

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Does anyone find it odd that:

1.) They only find these "codes" AFTER these events happen or are known of?

2.) They're for some reason translated perfectly into ENGLISH, a language noone who wrote the Bible was even aware exsisted?

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Does anyone find it odd that:

1.) They only find these "codes" AFTER these events happen or are known of?

2.) They're for some reason translated perfectly into ENGLISH, a language noone who wrote the Bible was even aware exsisted?

Who said they didn't? But if they told the world their findings they would end up in a situation like we have on this thread right NOW! Saying it's a bunch of crap and not believeable. So just take that into account. Also, we have created an english version of the bible you know... you can see an origional copy of the bible with the origional language in DC.

These frases aren't out of pure coincidence, they were put in there for a reason.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png