most embarasing death

runesolder25

One night I was training at moss giants pretty late and I ended up falling asleep, wake up ten minutes later to find I had autologged, log back in to find myself in lumbridge a zammy helm, bout 40k, and a bunch of runes and other items lighter. #-o

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

Anyone else see the irony in this post :?

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

One night I was training at moss giants pretty late and I ended up falling asleep, wake up ten minutes later to find I had autologged, log back in to find myself in lumbridge a zammy helm, bout 40k, and a bunch of runes and other items lighter. #-o

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

Kinda ironic how you would post that. :?

I though that when you died with 30k you kept just 3 gp, you must be haxer :shock:

Went to terror dogs with some cool stuff and decided not to get my ring of life cause "what's the worst it couls happen?" Lagged and lost about 10m worth of items

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

Kinda ironic how you would post that. :?

I though that when you died with 30k you kept just 3 gp, you must be haxer :shock:

Went to terror dogs with some cool stuff and decided not to get my ring of life cause "what's the worst it couls happen?" Lagged and lost about 10m worth of items

Yes, if all you had on you at the time of your death was the 30k in gps all you would keep would be 3 gp. The things that I listed were the things that I had lost, I kept my 3 most valuable items, which were my zammy kite, plate and legs.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

Not really embarassing, but getting chased down by about 20 lvl 110s and up and getting killed losing full rune, didn't even get a chance to put on prayer.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

After keeping my Santa Hat in my bank for investment (I knew their price was going to raise, they were around 180-200k at the time)

I said to myself, NO!, I'm never going to take out my Santa.

But someone didn't believe me, so what the hey? So it, unequip and put it back in bank? I slipped it onto my head along with some logs in my inventory, and robes. Oh no! A swarm. Oh well. Oh no! Connection lost.

<.<

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Someone died trying to kill a a green dragon slayer, he killed the guy and as he was picking loot up a green dragon torched him, i saw a whip, rune stuff and more... as i ran towards it i got torched myself

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

lost like 600k worth of stuff at barrows. :oops:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I was a level 3, fresh off of tutorial island, and I immediately started attacking women. About 2 women later, I got the dreaded message, Oh dear, you have died!

I ran back to my pile of treasures, which where still there =P~

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Never really had "embarrassing" deaths, but my most expensive that comes to mind is when I lost a white berret while cutting yews a looong time ago. I was about to quit because I spent all my money on that thing.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I was level 3 and I thought I could take on a level 5 Goblin with my brand new Bronze Scimitar. Use your imagination from there...

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.