'The Magical Keypad' Game

Skill_Caster

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The goverment checks the virtual message that you send by sliding that card and things you're a poor man and they decide to eat you before you eneter the door so they can help to end the poorverty.

Press ye olde 800 years old Button with a templar cross orinted on it and then slide a high tech card with nano mechanism and an inscription that says "Official Great Inquisitor "secret" brotherhood member".

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

a crystal impales your brain then explodes because you mispelled like 5 things

presses DO NOT PRESS button and slides in a rock but it gets jammed and reaches in to grab it but gets arm stuck as he unjams it

my rune scape is the same as my username

Metoolman

You get text full of info like this:

EV3740-67e8ÃÆÃâÃâö9t7ÃÆÃâÃâö4a563q563454ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬Å876#%$ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬Å(/%$ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬Å#&/$ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬Å%(#/$W(%)$/&=)TUsefs

+sgesgesrteterg'̡̮̉̉456eygdrhr675eshg

hesy56resgsdhtdsy

56tsehsy5675s56

etc.

*slides a card with picture of Will Smith on it and presses the bottom with picture of an "I, Robot" DVD.

You become a robot

Presses the black button while simultaneously sliding a black phat through the slot

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

you hear a voice going : No pokemon N33b then suddenly a large [bleep]e comes straight out of the wall through your head, killing you instantly

I press the left trigger button and slie the blue ky

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Nothing interesting happens, because the machine has no idea what you're doing, as "slie the blue ky" doesn't make any sense at all.

Presses the bottom that says "Get your pok̮̩̉̉mon super-strong. Don't push that bottom it's a scam." and slides my pok̮̩̉̉Card that I can use to send out all my pok̮̩̉̉mon.

I have perhaps more than 150 pok̮̩̉̉mon, took me nearly 9 years to catch. So this would be nightmare if all my pok̮̩̉̉mon were stolen.

You took the wrong card and your pokemon all die..

Presses the shiny button and slides a photo of a bronze dagger.. :shock:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

You're forgetting about the al-mighty Deoxys which kills them both.

So you're from the same team as my rivals then? :shock: BTW, you can't become Team Aqua aggent in any games so you must be from the real pok̮̩̉̉mon world like me, so what's your main team? I have none because I have a card that will automaticly take pok̮̩̉̉mon from Bill.

*Presses the bottom with a word that isn't allowed on these forums, because it's probably the most abused word while swearing and slides a card that says "No Punks, that includes you stupid machine."*

the machine says watchoo talkin bout fool? and shoots feral rabbits out at you who visiously tear you apart.

Pushes blue button and slides in a credit card i stole from a bowl of soup named sloovle.

ill be on my pure mr angry93

The burgerking wants you to rock on!

Trying is the first step towards failure- Homer simpson

sloove the bowl of soup comes out and sings 'cambells chicken noodle souo, possibilities' and you die of annoyance.

*presses the button with a picture of every pastry on it and slides a card that says 'Gogogopie is the Pastry Lord'*

Google is evil!

Donut!

I like pie!

That is all.

A giant pokemon appears and kills you, then Gandalf the White comes with Aragorn and kills that pokemon because Lord of the Rings owns pokemon infinite times, but it were too late and you are dead.

Press the Illuminati buttom and slides a card saying "et in acadia ego".

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

• 5 months later...