• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Updated my goals and bank pic ;)

Next update will probably be when I craft all the ess, and hopefully I'll be able to afford a purple then. I'll upgrade it to yellow and then finally green, as I get more cash :D

best of luck old friend, been quite a while since i've talked or seen you anyway :wink: if i'm able to get enough to where i can actually barrow, i'll join ya... good luck until then O:)

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

omg, im going to be making 30k nats 3k a day for 10 days once summer starts 8-)

i also use super energies, i juse 100 for 10k ess, how many do you use?

w/o supers, 800 an hour

w/ supers, 1500 an hour

good luck on goal mate.

also, im working on a fighter torso, but can't get on a good team. I only have gotten on 1 good team and i got 400 points for healer from wave 1-10.

Any advice on how to get on a good team w/ people that will call when they need to and keep fighting penence, even if the queens out.

I can't count the # of times i have been at queen and had to restest to wave 1 cause the idiot defender wouldn't finish off like 2 runners.

I even had 8 omags ready... :XD:

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

good luck with the green phat :)

Tyvm :P

best of luck old friend, been quite a while since i've talked or seen you anyway :wink: if i'm able to get enough to where i can actually barrow, i'll join ya... good luck until then O:)

Great to hear from you; I haven't seen you around in what seems like ages. You were a great merchant a while back, so I'm sure you can make a nice comeback ;)

omg, im going to be making 30k nats 3k a day for 10 days once summer starts 8-)

i also use super energies, i juse 100 for 10k ess, how many do you use?

good luck on goal mate.

I'm not sure, but I usually drink one full pot every 2-3 runs. I got about 2.4k of those pots for only 1k each 8-)

Gl making nats, 3k a day shouldn't be too bad :D

Any advice on how to get on a good team w/ people that will call when they need to and keep fighting penence, even if the queens out.

I can't count the # of times i have been at queen and had to restest to wave 1 cause the idiot defender wouldn't finish off like 2 runners.

I even had 8 omags ready... :XD:

Lol, best advice would be to stick with higher levels, or players who are wearing any penance item, since it usually means they know what they're doing. Or, you can try by typing that you're looking for a competant team, and stick with a good team once you find one.

58M cash? Check.

2 Santa Hats? Check.

25K Natures? Check.

Ownage? Check.

<3: Hawt bank & stats tbh.

Ty, I'll be uber-ownage once I get a purple (maybe in another 10k nats, since then I'll sell everything of value).

I really like when people post comments, and they are always welcomed and greatly appreciated 8-)

I assum that you carry a teleport item on you.

I find that if you are watching, you will be able to see someone that is winding up a tb and can tele out.

tb only starts working after the spell has finished hitting you. I have teled out with ectophil dozens of times, then had to log out to get rid of tele block. :XD:

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

I assum that you carry a teleport item on you.

I find that if you are watching, you will be able to see someone that is winding up a tb and can tele out.

tb only starts working after the spell has finished hitting you. I have teled out with ectophil dozens of times, then had to log out to get rid of tele block. :XD:

The only telly I carry with me is glory and dueling ring, so I'm usually too slow to telly away :(

I got 65 runecrafting and 1700 skill total today :D

Also sold my nats, so now I have 73M in cash and about 62k ess left (as well as all the other stuff from my last bank pic).

65rc1700totalvo0.png

Finally bought a purple partyhat :D :D :D

Payed 143.25M for it. I know I could've bought for less, but I didn't wanna wait much longer. I made a quick 8-10M off furies and realized I'd have enough for a purple if I sold all my stuff. So here it is:

purplephat2ye9.png

purplephathd8.png

So now I'm planning to continue making nats and upgrade it to a yellow, and finally to a green. Green was my very first phat, which I had a few years ago and so I want it to be my final one. It's also the coolest one :D

gratz on the purple and green is my favourite <3: utopianflame your tif!!

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

GRATZ EVIL ON YOUR PEE HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

EDIT: Finally, I got this moved to blogscape \'

well congrats again nooblet \' lol i'll eventually buy one.. we'll see <.<

Ty and gl with barrows ::'

Very nice.

Ty :D

Congrats on the purple, good luck on getting the green.

Ty m8 and gl on 90 mining and 99 smithing.

gratz on the purple and green is my favourite <3:

Green is hawt, I'm thinking of getting 99 range cape to match it <3:

GRATZ EVIL ON YOUR PEE HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Saru

Ty and gl with your 99s ::'

Finally upgraded to a yellow! Now only one more step up and I'll have my lovely green <3:

I got lucky with this trade, since purples started dropping a little and yellows started recovering, so this guy wasn't too eager to sell lol

yellowphateditqa0.png

Seller requested his name removed.

Here I actually went through the wild into the abyss lol :shame:

70rctq7.png

71rcwt8.png

I still have about 23K pure ess left, so I'll have to buy some more soon. Also, my next goal after this is 99 range and 94 mage. I've always liked range and barrage owns ;)

I'm planning on buying a fury soon (I had to sell everything of value) and ranger boots to match my phat :D. I'll probably buy those first, since I hate wearing a glory and climbing boots when wearing my yellow.

As you can see, I have less than 3k in cash right now, so I still have a lot of work ahead of me :-w. Greens are about 173M as I am writing this, so I still need another 14-16M, which is like 60-65K nats (taking the cost of pure ess into account). Also, furies fost 3.8-3.9M and ranger boots are 2.2-2.3M, so that's another 26-27k nats.