Problems Logging On...

Bensciguy

I just tried to log on to my main RuneScape account, aand when I put in my username and password, it says "Unable to connect. Login server offline." However, when I tried to get on with my other account, it worked. This has never happened to me before. What is going on?

Maybe this is a lagging effect from the last server downtime a few days ago. You might be one of the 1/8th users not able to log on.. and it still hasn't been fixed. Not sure though.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Just happened to me too :shock: , I can log onto my pure skiller and one of my other accounts, but i can't log onto my pure hybrid or my main!!

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Same as me. I can't log in with my main RSN, but I can with my random lvl 3 backup account. It's weird. People are wandering around in the worlds as if nothing's happened. Also: on the main RS page, the number of people currently playing is decreasing at an increasing rate, which is crazy. Really crazy. It's never happened to me before. Hmm. :-k Then again, with the 10+ hours time difference, I guess you wouldn't expect anything less.

They must have found some sort of bug...or someones hacking RS :shock: (naw, probably not), but its scary...the numbers are still going down.

It seems like it goes in Level order of who can't log in :shock:

Cause only my lvl 4 skiller still works right now.

~Ddaanniiellh

2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

The login servers for Runescape are down now, thus you can not log in. If you try and log in, and if it says you are already logged in, your account is fine, it is not being hacked/hijacked at all. This is just a side effect of the servers being down. Another side effect is that your friend list is not connecting if you are logged ingame, this should be restored when the login servers are up again. Jagex should sort out the problem very quickly for you can play again. Thanks for the understanding!

Please discuss the topic here.

All the forum mods seem to be locking multiple topics and all discussion is under this heading.

Foooman.png

25-26-387-38359664 <

P.S. A "few mins" in Jagex time <.<

Jagex time Definition:

Seconds = Minutes

Minutes = Hours

Hours = 5 Hours

Few hours = 10+ Hours

Day = Week

Week = Month

Month = 2+ Years

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Wow, it was week when farming came out??? wowzer....poor guys.

I'm really mad atm!!! I wish jagex could hurry up...it seems like world 102 is only OFFLINE for me. other worlds say i'm already logged in

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

The quick find code, thats from this morning when they were updating the quest and everything, I think something else is happening now.

[edit]Nvm on my idea of it removing higher leveled people first and slowly going down, i just saw a level 104 logged in, while on my pure skiller.

~Ddaanniiellh

2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

According to the massive avalanche of ranting on the forums, some accounts are back online now. However, there seems to have been a roll back, the amount of time is undefined at the moment, though *goes to check on her account*

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png