noobs...are they just there to annoy you?

newge4

noobs. they are what will someday become great warriors. but we all know how annoying they are one they start playing. stuff like"free money please" and things like that...tell me this much,did you do that?well i know i worked my way up from being the poorest noob on runescape to becoming a pretty high level guy. they also ask to buy the stuff your wearing. if its a good deal, heck i'll do it just to buy aanother of whatever they sold and have some extra moola..i want to know you're noob bad experiences and good ones of course too.

newge4.png

i was at ikzelf100s 85mini party yesterday... and one of my friends lvl 119 whas there and most nubs where like "its a lvl 119!!111" never saw 1 b4... wanna be friends? pr33 st00f pl0x... its funny...

even if they just walk after you and ask for emote pl0x... told them to run 5 rounds around the castle and then dance, jig, dance and then theyll get a nice cape... (mine :D) and they did rofl... its verry funny...

and if they keep begging ive still space on my ignore list

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I think you're getting confused.

Noobs are annoying people, most commonly found in Varrock and Lumbridge in F2P.

Newbies are new players who ask questions because they dont know. Mostly found in F2P.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think you're getting confused.

Noobs are annoying people, most commonly found in Varrock and Lumbridge in F2P.

Newbies are new players who ask questions because they dont know. Mostly found in F2P.

Everyone seems to get these two mixed up

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

You mean newbies... lol

Noobs = The annoying people who annoy the hell out of you with "phr33 st0ff pl0x!!!" and follow you around asking what you're wearing, and tend to be new..

When I was new, I was a NEWBIE, I was simply put, a new person to the game. I never begged for free stuff. Higher leveled people would give me stuff for free out of nowhere (Back in RSC when people were nicer haha). I found out everything on my own, and even nowadays I sometimes still ask about some things I don't know (rarely lol, but sometimes!). I sometimes go around and give true new people in Lumbridge on F2P full sets of iron if I feel bored and have the time. :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

i asked a lot of Q's about where things were and stuf, never begged or anything before though

About the same with me... and now that im a higher lvl i sometimes give some things to nice low lvls for the goooood feeling... lol

When I was new, I was a neebie.

Didn't beg, and I think I asked one question: where is a map of this place?

After that, I wondered around and explorered.

I also picked up peoples drops, and thats how I made a bit of money.

I did ask my friends some questions, though.

i didnt really find the game that hard to grasp, i dont see why people are so lost when they first play. and if i ever got stuck i would ask a couple of my friends who introduced me to the game. im not a very social person, hahaha. and i NEVER begged for anything, i wish those people would just do the world a favor and go die, preferably with some integrity

Off topic: Wow, your first topic with more than 10 replies and it hasn't been locked! Good job!

On topic: You have to understand that a new generation of us American's are coming online, and they are all used to getting everything how they want it and when they want it and with out working for it. (Yes and I am part of that generation of stupid 12 year olds who can't spell to save their life, and have to have other people entertain them.)

Off topic: Any one else think that this is spam? And just wondering Newge4, are you trying to get banned for making all these spammy topics...

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

Guest Cosinus

• Without noobs we wouldn't have:

* Scammers

* Spammers

* Full F2P Servers

* Beggers

* Chat-Box Entertainment :uhh:

* Followers

* Admirers

Save the Noob Community! <3:

• Without noobs we wouldn't have:

* Scammers

* Spammers

* Full F2P Servers

* Beggers

* Chat-Box Entertainment :uhh:

* Followers

* Admirers

Save the Noob Community! <3:

Yeah! Protect the noobs!

Seriosly, noobs are not necessary for the game. They don't annoy people because they have some good meaning with it, they just want "free st0ff pl0x!!!1".

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Off topic: Just wondering, are trying to get banned by making all these spammy topics, this is the type of the thing you see on the official forums...

On topic: My thought, the noobs are slowly getting smarter and want a forum to post on, they aren't members so they can't go and spam on the official forum so they come here... I didn't say any names...

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?