Currently: Hunting Chimchompas :D [70/85 Slayer]

b502as8.png

Welcome Ladies, Gentlemen, Girls, Boys, anyone who plays runescape, i welcome you warmly *Shakes Hand* i'm B 50 2, and i've been playing Runescape for over a year, i started sometime in Febuary, and went on well cool parties and made friends, anyways, thats a different story. Another time eh?

LATEST SLAYER LEVEL:

70slayerol4.png

[70/85 Slayer]

single_skill1166002853.png

single_skill1166003030.png

Why slayer?, I love slayer it's really fun, my motto: ''Get payed for combat skills'' because the drops and the clues are really fun to do. But why 85? Maybe for the drops, but i want to be able to go collect the items for training. So go kill an abby for a whip so i can train more. I also like the level and i eventually will go for 99 slayer. I will stick to this goal as i love slayer and i have all my friends doing slayer so it's a friendly fun. So thats why i want 85 slayer!

Blog Edits

04/2/07, i get fletching and borrow Wizard11111's veracs and went barrows with no luck. Then went to do a bit of K.Q.ing with Zwartenero and we got a D2H, well almost. What happened: We went down there and it was second form, we killed it, and the drop didn't come. At this point some level 91 with a bronze long sword marched in, and when it dropped we both saw it ''Take Dragon 2 Hander'' i clicked it but wasn't fast enough, he grabbed it and ran from the lair.

5/2/07 & 6/02/07, leant some money to Kate (Zatrance) so she could buy her santa, and she got it, and let me wear it. Yeah i'm well rich now <3:. Did the new quest, well good, now time to sell my beserker helms, and go pk some whips!

10/02/07, today i went slaying and got 66. And i'm very close to 67, i set a goal of 85 slayer by xmas, along with two 99s. So i'm gonna slay everyday, no clue yet, i'm hoping for third age loot to make my bank very tasty. I borrowed some firecape stuff, and will be attempting soon when i buy a crystal seed and some super restores, your all really jealous right?

11/02/07, i go into fire cape attempt full of aspirations, and a bug happens. Why me? I have no idea, i put on mage pray, and get hit 44,34 and then a 5 from the 90. So yeah i'm really happy, i kicked the bed handle thats metal really hard so my foot is now probably broken, i'm really angry, i'll go for another attempt on wednesday, but from now on i need to remember to keep my anger, and pray a different pray. I was going strong too, 4 saras and 17 odd sup restores. Well back to slayer, i wouldn't mind if i actually got the cape or survived the 360s bug abuse. But i didn't so it's back to slayer. Hoping for 5 by the end of the holidays, lets hope i can get on a bit longer than i have usually been on for! So time to get back to slayer i guess, i love when they drop clues and there rare items, i'm making a guide for SODB forums which will eventually be released on here, it won't be as good as AMJ's guide but it will show every slayer monster that requires a level, where to kill them, when to kill them, there max hits, what so special about them, why they are slayed. And the special drops, and the drops i got for killing 100 of each. This will be fun considering my fletch guide was fun to make. And this one requires me to research all the different slayer masters. Then i will go to 50 of the different slayer masters, and record what assignments i get and quantity and create an average of how many. I have a rough number in my head already. I will release this guide after i get 85 slayer, i am already recording drops and rates that these guys drop stuff at, it's like a 60% chance that an Abberant Spectre will drop herbs, which that means, you kill 10, 6 of them will drop herbs and the other 4 won't. This is just some of the research i have gathered so far on my travels. Alot of people have been asking me why 85 slayer and those attack levels? Well today and yesterday i found the skills i find fun boring. Magic didn't seem the same, even pking was bad, sooo many pjers who think there hot stuff because they can kill a man with no food when he's just had a pk. It really is very annoying. So i think, how can i make lots of money and train combat and my other stats? The answer comes to me, slayer! The third age stuff shall make me want to get even more cash than i have ever had so that is my new goal. 85 slayer by christmas along with 5 skill capes seems very reasonable to me. I also want to be able to one day, be able to make all the stuff i need to be pking. E.G. make full rune, get a drop of an abby whip, a rune defender. Get a rune boot drop, all these small things, and then finally, another sub goal, get 75 RC. Blueyyy1 has asked me to rc with him till 91, but i personally, am going for 75 then maybe get 91 long term. But not until i have 85 slayer!

12/2/07, well i start sad, last night i pked a whip from Chris 483, i felt bad so i tried to pk another with my DH, and i die. Lose 7 mil a whip, full dharok, i could of brought Guthans but no. I'm too greedy and want more... And i die, the guy who said no safing safes. He hits 50 with his dh and i die. Boom i protect DH plate...Oh yeah that was really worth it. Well time to rc 30k nats for my guthans. I'm really annoyed that i died, i think ima borrow like 9 mil and go merchanting yews. Then make another 9 mil, pay back 9 mil and keep the 9 mil and keep merchanting to a rare. Meh i wish i had never even started pking before. As of now, i stop pking. I can't pk anymore, maybe i got lucky last night. Now i'll train defense and prayer. Meh oh well. I wish i'd never started pking. :(

20/2/07, well well well. Long time since i posted last no? Well what have i been doing? Well i should of had 72-75 slayer by Monday, instead i have 69. Why? Well i've been out, doing stuff, going cinema. Not to all: EPIC MOVIE, best film ever! It is totally funny, if you would like to know what happens, just PM me, i'll glady tell you. It may be rude, but it is the funniest film ever. MONOBROW, MONOBROW, a little clue if anyone has seen the film ;). I'll update soon, been doing homework and junk like that. Well, cya soon!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted so i can keep editing little bits while fletching. Watch the spaces.

@Kill_Life: Nope, hit 79, gonna get 99 fletch then go back to get 80 and finish with woodcutting for at least 6 months.

@Poddy295: Yeah

@TheEvilGizm0: Yes same to above :P

I thought you quit? :-k

He took a month break from Runescape and he's back now.

Getting back on topic here, I've seen you around a lot in Edgeville the past few days. Nothing much here yet but it looks like the start of a great blog. Good luck to you in your goals \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Why did you pm me for selling you a whip?

Where you laughing with me? Because I don't even have a whip :cry:

I will have one one day... One day \'

Lll, man with 60 santa hats in f2p :P

Kate: They can go on SODB <3:

Where you laughing with me? Because I don't even have a whip :cry:

I will have one one day... One day \'

Lll, man with 60 santa hats in f2p :P

Kate: They can go on SODB <3:

2 Santas and I'm p2p!

You saw me didn't you :roll:

You just have to imagine I don't have them, since I won't sell them. :wink:

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

LOL! I thought it was only me he was harrassing!

Good luck with the ole goals, sir. :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.