~TIF Towers~

hiimben

Hey everyone, pixelers especially, I thought it would be a cool idea if we made tif towers. This would involve (In this presentation of it) filling out the basic office box to add your personal touch.

What to do!

Here is the basic office area, in different starting colours, and an example of how it will be assembled. It is adviced to either-

A) save the image by right clicking and clicking the save as button

or

B) Press ctrl+ Print Screen button and pasting and cropping it.

tiftowerstestgu0.png

What to put in there!

This is mainly for the pixelers, but the aim is to make your own small personalized office to represent things you love doing, etc.

Enjoy and have fun with it. First person who says they will have the base office will be asked to put Tif Towers as a sign in there, reserve your base office :P

~Ben

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an office of your liking and we stack em up to make a skyscraper. I've seen a massive one before, probably got a link around here somewhere. Love the idea, i actually might give it a shot :o Iso pixel is awesome.

EDIT: here ya go:

http://www.mrwong.de/myhouse/

It's huge btw so don't blame me if it takes along time to load, the world's highest virtual building apparently.

I personally think having an appartment is better, as there is only so much variation you can have in an office.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Ill take the one ABOVE the base office

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Wait, Ill take the top =/ sorry... Here is mine:

room.png

I didnt feel like shading, plus it looks shaded to me #-o :-k

EDIT: Ive been looking at it... Its blank. The stuff to the left is a TV, Window, and a GC.

I can live with it :)

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Create an office of your liking and we stack em up to make a skyscraper. I've seen a massive one before, probably got a link around here somewhere. Love the idea, i actually might give it a shot :o Iso pixel is awesome.

EDIT: here ya go:

http://www.mrwong.de/myhouse/

It's huge btw so don't blame me if it takes along time to load, the world's highest virtual building apparently.

I personally think having an appartment is better, as there is only so much variation you can have in an office.

checked the main site of link

geuss what i found:

http://www.lovepixel.idv.tw/

holy crap!

afbeelding4kopieae2.png

here is mine, also if anyone wants to use my rs backround on the comp just let me know

smallerofficeuc4.png

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

Here's a preview of mine:

tifofficemg1.png

Dont use that one yet because the office above will block the 'TIF' wirting. Im gonna make another one to go on top, with a transparent floor (glass maybe).

So ill re-submit it when they're both done.

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

i've got this far...

tiftower11xv6.gif

any suggestions on wat i should put in my office?

*or what is a good office wall color (not white)*

My dads office is a pale bluish color.

I like yours! Maybe a desk, and a comp?

i dunno bout the way the buildings are, although it add's to the 3d effect how they are now really messes up the amoun of space you have, it's small enough as it is but the way it is it cuts the back wall in half almost, i think this needs reconsideration before i do one, although i have a good idea, but no way will it fit on there

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

ty for c/c

so like a desk and comp...shoulda thought of that :wall:

so should i make the window smaller? I personally think i have enough space to add some more stuff.... :?

*also mrmookie can i use your rs comp screen? It's really good* :D

office2ez0.png

BTW maybe somebody might recognize the building in the background? A cookie if you know the complex the building my office is in. And two cookies if you know the nearby black building or at least can come close, three different buildings are acceptable because of the lack of detail and how much is shown. :)

Will be constantly updating my pixel on this post.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

krum u totally stole my idea.... :( now i'm sad cause urs will prob end up better

Actually no, because this is suppose to be an office. I was going to make a partition or a cubical instead, but then I thought nah, I want to be a CEO. :P

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.