Helm of Neitiznot Vs. Berserker Helm

spikerkid

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to murder the berserker jagex. :roll:
Way to murder the obby shield, rune plate, d long, glory i can keep going on and on..

and on and on... :P

Will this change pures with the 45 def? Are they all gonna get 55 def now?

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"]Will this change pures with the 45 def? Are they all gonna get 55 def now?

I really dont think the +3 prayer is big enough of an incentive to gain 2 or 3 combat lvls for. Plus it gives the same str bonus as berserker which is what they really want.

100chefhatszo6.png

Wow? Stop thinking about the wilderness for once and think about it. It is a great new item and cheap to use for other things. Slayer tasks, barrows, Pest Control, Castle Wars, ect. It is a great item and I like it. I always wore nothing on my head but now I'm loving this new helm. Please stop complaining and make 1 sentence rants.

A little more thought on this matter would improve the discussion a lot.

well this should reduce the number of people wearing berserker from 95% to maybe 30-40%? which is nice, the berserkers are getting annoying.

Get over it... oh noes jagex shouldent make anymore good armour because the pkers will get mad!

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

thats a stupid comment, theyre destroying a major part of the game that a good number of people love, its like saying "oh no they shut down runescape for no good reason, and I spend thousands of hours for nothing :boohoo: "

You're failing to realize that it is just a game. You have no commitment to this game, you can end a subscription anytime. Jagex also owns this game and all content. That means that they have the right to do with it what they please. Pauperizing PvP is a small portion of what they could do. Just be glad they haven't turned your avatar into a hermaphrodite. <3:
thhah.gif

...Slayer tasks, barrows, Pest Control, Castle Wars, ect...

Black mask works a lot better for slayer tasks where u can wear a helm of ur choice.

Because you can wear helms in castle wars?

Foooman.png

Not reading to see if someone already posted this..But from what i heard, If you die with the helmet and run to pick it up it is gone, to get another one back you must pay the king 50k, although it is still cheaper the zerker and other person dosn't get it still a hasle.

~Caw

tipitir5.png

i am really not too concerned about this helm 99.9% of the time i have my black mask on since i have been a lot of slayer lately... to tell you the truth that helm isn't better than the beserker in my eyes they are the same.... big whoop +3 to prayer that means nothing

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Way to murder the berserker jagex. :roll:
Way to murder the obby shield, rune plate, d long, glory i can keep going on and on..

If weapons and armor don't keep on getting better and better, there isn't much reason to even have updates. No one is going to spend time to get an item that is worse that another item.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

Jagex is doing this for a reason. I dont know for sure, but it seems like theyre trying to get rid of PvP. Why? PvP results in people quitting (by losing items)

So then what do you think getting rid of PvP would result in? Lots of people play this game solely for the PvP aspect.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Average Set of items PKed (before all this lame untradable [cabbage]):

Zerker Helm - 60K

Glory Ammy - 55K

Rune Plate - 60K

Rune legs - 50K

Obby Sheild - 300K

Obby Cape - 250K

---------------------

775K Total loot

Average Set of items Pked (after lame untradable [cabbage]):

Neitiznot Helm - 0K

Glory Ammy - 55K

Fighter torso - 0K

Rune legs - 50K

Rune Defender - 0K

Achievement cape/fire cape - 0K

--------------------

110K total loot

This discludes all Barrow items and all weapons

my point is....its getting lame...people harrass us (pkers) because were complaining about supieror untradable items being released. It would be like herbs being buyable from a store for 25% of the street value (screwing farmers and herblorist over)....or a crafting guild sellling mass amounts of gems for cheap....destroying the gem market. (screwing over miners and gem merchants)....i could go on.

All you non-pkers might not realized (because pking isn't a skill to add to your skill total)....but there is a huge community of people who have spent the same amount of time (if not more) into their account to maximize their win/loss ratio... When jagex releases untradable items that give +str or prayer bonus...it becomes hot commodities in the pking world...thus screwing over people who pk for fun (who likes looking at screenies with rune legs and a weapon?) or those who pk for a living. Just because 80% of rs players are scared to enter the wildy..doesn't mean you have to look down upon us and critize our opinons on new item releases.

My suggestion is to make all these items sellable...but not equipable unless you have completed that quest or mini game.

Whats the reason for these items being made untradable? to show your quest progresses (New helm)...or the amount of time you spent in a guild or in a mini game. (fire cape, defender, fighter torso)

Acheivement/fire capes i can understand...its a GREAT achievement.

But why not make these items gainable..but not equipable...or better yet...make a NPC that gives you cash for these items that you cannot wear.

Example: Fighter Torso

You: I have come across this platemail, but i have no knowledge about this item.

NPC: OH! This is only rewarded to players who have gained X amount of points in the fight against the queen" "ill gladly take this item back from you for X amount of gold"

At least we get SOMETHING from defeating these people with such superior armour.

just my opinion :\

This helm is will be good for pesting :D

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

i think they should made an untradeable legs just to annoy

and untradeable stuff for mages and rangers too, of course

how about the rest of the barbarian assault rewards? you could make an entirely untradeable pking outfit out of that.

im half tempted to do it. ive been sick of pkers complaining for a long time. even so far as i regularly go into the wildy with a lightish-red skirt on, and an inventory full of newcomer maps. complain about that loot :evil:

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

i think they should made an untradeable legs just to annoy

and untradeable stuff for mages and rangers too, of course

how about the rest of the barbarian assault rewards? you could make an entirely untradeable pking outfit out of that.

im half tempted to do it. ive been sick of pkers complaining for a long time. even so far as i regularly go into the wildy with a lightish-red skirt on, and an inventory full of newcomer maps. complain about that loot :evil:

how many pouches have you lost :roll:

become alittle more open-minded...or maybe your brain isn't fully developed #-o

It could help i only Pk in deep wild f2p...

Anyways i believe it is ruining it.

Jagex are probaly doing this to ruinpkers....just anotjer mistake.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Everyone is ranting about this but imo I think it was about time Jagex makes something along these lines.

Im tired of seeing some pkers that all they train is cb go to the wildy own all over the place; while me and a whole lot of people, try to keep up with the quests and all the requirements, keep all other stats somewhat equal and see some guy have all the best/affordable pking gear have the edgge in the battle.

With these changes, Jagex releases better stuff, try to push up the requirements, and make people to enjoy the game as a whole...no tears from me.

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt