The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Did another Heroic Mech early today and got the 4 badges I needed for a Nether.. and then got the Nether from Panatheon too. :D

So, I finally managed to make the Primalstrike Vest I have wanted ever since I took Elemental Leatherworking.

Leatherworking is costing me so much money to level its ridiculous... I think I spent about 250G on mats to get from 360-365 (5 Heavy Clefthoof Boots). Is the way to go to 375 rep grind for the Sha'tar and Keepers of Times patterns? It seems the most cost effective, but sort of time consuming. #-o

No. All you need is Honored with Honor Hold so you can get this: http://www.wowwiki.com/Pattern:_Felstalker_Bracers

It will stay yellow until 375. :)

Just wonderin if this has happened on any other servers last night.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/ ... 013946.jpg

The gnomes spell out wowminecom. Most likely a gold buying/ keylogger so i don't recommend checking out the site.

Pretty smart idea if you ask me.

Heard about it but it didn't happen on Dath'Remar. How did they do it exactly? I mean, how did they die? I'm sure some kind of program/script was used to make it that perfect.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone play on Jubei'thos alliance, i need some friends in the level 40s. and also if i'm getting someone to enchant something for me how does it work, do i trade with them and put it in the will not be traded part?

kirby-sig.gif

Just wonderin if this has happened on any other servers last night.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/ ... 013946.jpg

The gnomes spell out wowminecom. Most likely a gold buying/ keylogger so i don't recommend checking out the site.

Pretty smart idea if you ask me.

Yeah I read this on worldofraids.com :P . Damn those gold sellers will think of anything!

Did another Heroic Mech early today and got the 4 badges I needed for a Nether.. and then got the Nether from Panatheon too. :D

So, I finally managed to make the Primalstrike Vest I have wanted ever since I took Elemental Leatherworking.

Leatherworking is costing me so much money to level its ridiculous... I think I spent about 250G on mats to get from 360-365 (5 Heavy Clefthoof Boots). Is the way to go to 375 rep grind for the Sha'tar and Keepers of Times patterns? It seems the most cost effective, but sort of time consuming. #-o

No. All you need is Honored with Honor Hold so you can get this: http://www.wowwiki.com/Pattern:_Felstalker_Bracers

It will stay yellow until 375. :)

Ooh the only expensive thing is the Primal Airs, that is so much more doable than anything else I've been trying. :-k Does anyone know a good spot to farm Motes of Air? :D

rangesig.gif

hey guy im back from my trip to San Antonio. i thought this would be the place to say so cause i miss my WoW friends /cough nadril /cough :-w but anyways.... whats new?

are you coming back to BB? Cause im back there too.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Does anyone know a good spot to farm Motes of Air? :D

airmoteaw0.png

Around the blue areas.. expect to see lots of farmers though. Try to hit the area at an off-peak time.

Gonna have another crack at Prince tonight, so long as enough people show up.. remember, we have two teams and almost a third ready to go.

hey guy im back from my trip to San Antonio. i thought this would be the place to say so cause i miss my WoW friends /cough nadril /cough :-w but anyways.... whats new?

yeah because that the only server my good account is on

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hey guys. I'm probably going to be rerolling alliance with a good friend (going to be my roommate in college) on a different PvP server for some fun. Since I'm really only raiding these days I don't need to be on too terribly often on Cyrant. :P

Anyways looking for some good recomendations for a fairly balanced PvP server (US).

Hey guys. I'm probably going to be rerolling alliance with a good friend (going to be my roommate in college) on a different PvP server for some fun. Since I'm really only raiding these days I don't need to be on too terribly often on Cyrant. :P

Anyways looking for some good recomendations for a fairly balanced PvP server (US).

:o :shock:

Says Burning blade is locked.. what could that mean?

BTW Nadril, should of rolled a Dranei, they are the fastest to lve, and anything with hooves kicks [wagon].

:o Is the filter turned off or something.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Says Burning blade is locked.. what could that mean?

BTW Nadril, should of rolled a Dranei, they are the fastest to lve, and anything with hooves kicks [wagon].

:o Is the filter turned off or something.

nah didn't want to roll one, friend doesn't have BC.

And I'm actually going to do a warlock/warlock combo with him instead we decided. :D

edit: just got my T4 gloves. Nevermind I already have 2 epic gloves lol. :lol:

Sorry nad i got to level 5 on that rogue on BB and changed my mind again...

I'm on Boba still... dinged 30 yesterday and already real close to 31 (only a few bars)

I got 40g on a level 30 w/out a main. :D I'm so happy. No shopping spree for me though I want to be sure I have enough for my mount at 40 and then I'll spend the leftovers on a new profession and maybe a nice new bow. I really want to drop herb though, just keeping it till 40 for reasons mentioned above.

You guys think I should go with LW or are there heavy downsides to it?

Hell yes, downed prince today :). Second atempt. It was really close and in the last 8% or so an infernal landed RIGHT where we were tanking him. Still got it.

Didn't get my dagger/helm from it (helm dropped but paladin won) but still happy. Going to hopefully down netherspite tomorrow.

Excuse the newbish question, but how much would this game cost? im considering getting it.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Excuse the newbish question, but how much would this game cost? im considering getting it.

$20 (comes with a free month) and its $15 a month after that. I think BC is like $30.

$20 (comes with a free month) and its $15 a month after that. I think BC is like $30.

burning crusade cost you 30 dollars?! I got mine for 9 quid on release day.

Well... I may be able to get my subscription back in a couple of days, but i dont know whether its worth it or not since im gonna miss 2 weeks of it being on holiday.. Unless..

Do cruise ships have Wifi? (thats a serious question - does anybody know?)

Tk5SF.png

My group couldn't down Shade of Aran two nights in a row, it was paathetic. :lol: We had 7 DPS and 3 healers, and there was no way in hell they were keeping his health below his mana...Oh boy does that sheeping and summoning elementals hurt.

I respecced 27/0/34, seeing how it works. I have much better Healing Touches but worse Heal over Times, it works great for 5 mans, not sure about raids. :?

rangesig.gif

My group couldn't down Shade of Aran two nights in a row, it was paathetic. :lol: We had 7 DPS and 3 healers, and there was no way in hell they were keeping his health below his mana...Oh boy does that sheeping and summoning elementals hurt.

I respecced 27/0/34, seeing how it works. I have much better Healing Touches but worse Heal over Times, it works great for 5 mans, not sure about raids. :?

We one shot aran yesterday, our group matchup was:

Prot Warrior

Feral Druid

Rogue

Rogue

Holy paladin

Holy Paladin

holy priest

Arms warrior

Destro lock

Affliction lock

We switched out some players later on for a resto druid/mage (holy paladin got on his mage, switched out the other rogue [not me] for resto druid) but that was the group versus aran.

The big thing is you need a lot of melee DPS. Casters are really gimp in that fight because of all that goes on. The big thing is we had 4 interupts.

Also we banished two of the water elementals and killed two. They only have like 30k hp and die in a few seconds when focus fired, its much easier than trying to stay alive with them ruining it.