The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Tryed finishing off our 10 man run. got yogg saron to phase 2 and the second brain room before the server started shuttingd we just called it.

Today bing wednesday is loot day, clear up to vezax and reap the rewards before wiping a lot on vezax and yogg saron.

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See how uptight people get. Some kid got some uber wep and used it. Can't believe some people are arguing their hearts out against this guy.

Hey, I need some backup in the General Forum in a thread called "runescape's strengths". It's just one WoW bash-fest with about 20 runescape players idiotically agreeing with each other. I can't hold off the stupidity of 20 by myself much longer!! :wall:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Hey, I need some backup in the General Forum in a thread called "runescape's strengths". It's just one WoW bash-fest with about 20 runescape players idiotically agreeing with each other. I can't hold off the stupidity of 20 by myself much longer!! :wall:

wouldn't be surprised if that's just 3 people using different characters lol...

I just posted in it. Reading back I kind of rambled but, really, I find it surprising that he tried to compare it to real MMOs. :) (And Ultima Online, really?)

edit:

circle jerk - When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

Jesus christ guys.

Awesome Jaziek. :thumbup:

1400 rating in 2v2 arena after 3 days. We are playing Rogue/Mage and have never played it before, we are learning, but he needs to blind more. :wall:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

playing lock /priest in 2v2. Its better than I expected.

'cuz priest is OP in arena atm. :D

yeah I wasnt expecting to be this good. I've got next to no PvP gear (300 resi) and the only thing that can actually kill me is if I get double focused by a 2 dps team straight away.

Tk5SF.png

Yeah I usually just focus on the rogue these days. I can kill well geared discs (like 1000 resil) in a 1v1 duel if I do it just right but man you guys are hard.

On a somewhat same note 1700 2v2 now. Hopefully can push it 1800 tomorrow. (or at least 1750)

Starting to go through and do all classic instances to get the achievements for that, can probably solo up to BRD solo but BRD is so big and annoying to solo I got bored halfway through yesterday and just quit.

Can probably do all of them up to 60 with my housemate on his level 64 druid healing.

Then I guess I'll try and find a way to do the Raids, Already done Zul-Gurub a while back.

Got invited to Sunwell Plataeu group just now, we had 12 people, quite a few level 80s. We killed the first set of mobs which took like 5 minutes for what only looked like 3 mobs then wiped in the next room lol, I had no idea what was going on to be fair to me =P