The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

does any1 have any tips on how to level a priest from 50 - 58? im kinda stuck

http://www.wow-pro.com/node/602

I know this guide like the black of my hand. There's only 1 better that I know and it's made by Joanna(sp)? but I can't find a free copy anywheres. Take into consideration that this guide was made as a hunters perspective and leveling as a priest is much more time consuming.

I leveled my priest instance running from 52-60. Now though it's a lot harder to get a group together for them 50-60 instances because of burning crusade.

On a second note: Burning blade seems to be the home for many of our alts and even some main characters. Perhaps a list is in order incase we want to keep in contact rather then over the forums. A horde and ally list would be nice.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does any1 have any tips on how to level a priest from 50 - 58? im kinda stuck

http://www.wow-pro.com/node/602

I know this guide like the black of my hand. There's only 1 better that I know and it's made by Joanna(sp)? but I can't find a free copy anywheres. Take into consideration that this guide was made as a hunters perspective and leveling as a priest is much more time consuming.

I leveled my priest instance running from 52-60. Now though it's a lot harder to get a group together for them 50-60 instances because of burning crusade.

On a second note: Burning blade seems to be the home for many of our alts and even some main characters. Perhaps a list is in order incase we want to keep in contact rather then over the forums. A horde and ally list would be nice.

I'm trying out that guide atm to level my rogue, its working out amazingly so far. :P . (I am starting with the 12-20 barrens guide).

We are getting a decent number of people on BB at least on the horde side, all of us are part of as well :P (lead by me).

edit: forgot about the armory lol, here is :

Bleh, its not updated right now lol. But thats it.

I think maybe I'll make a horde alt on your server and try using the leveling guide. What class should I be? I think maybe a druid would be fun to play as a main (I have a 29 twink one). I don't really know what class to be though.

I'm a noob to Wow, but if anyone's on Ghostlands server , wants to join in some fun with me, let me know.

current chars i have there is

"LightMaria" blood elf hunter lvl 31 ( working on gem carfting and mining.

and

"Deadhead" undead warrior lvl 31 ( no professions currently being worked on that char)

Make a character on Burning Blade =P

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Krunk: Jame's guides are the best - unless a person wants the "total experience" or whatever of exploring the game, I think they should use them from 30 onwards.

They stop you from wasting time on quests that yield little reward, which is the biggest advantage IMO.

I think maybe I'll make a horde alt on your server and try using the leveling guide. What class should I be? I think maybe a druid would be fun to play as a main (I have a 29 twink one). I don't really know what class to be though.

I'm a noob to Wow, but if anyone's on Ghostlands server , wants to join in some fun with me, let me know.

current chars i have there is

"LightMaria" blood elf hunter lvl 31 ( working on gem carfting and mining.

and

"Deadhead" undead warrior lvl 31 ( no professions currently being worked on that char)

Make a character on Burning Blade =P

cool :P.

Druids are pretty nice, some people are complaining about feral in PvP but they don't know how to play :D.

pst Cyrant when you want an invite ;D

No, nadril cant come here, i have to face him in epic combat some day.

At the moment though, i cant level or do crap, unless i know this trojan thing wont steal my password. When my dad accidently installed it, it had nothing to do with WoW. It shouldnt be problem right just cause it had nothing to do with WoW and probably wont want to steal my password?

(BTW, if its a keylogger, i have the "Save username" thing on the start up of wow. If they only see me putting in my password, they dont get to see my Login name right? (Ive never given that out)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

No, nadril cant come here, i have to face him in epic combat some day.

At the moment though, i cant level or do crap, unless i know this trojan thing wont steal my password. When my dad accidently installed it, it had nothing to do with WoW. It shouldnt be problem right just cause it had nothing to do with WoW and probably wont want to steal my password?

(BTW, if its a keylogger, i have the "Save username" thing on the start up of wow. If they only see me putting in my password, they dont get to see my Login name right? (Ive never given that out)

If it isn't WoW related I don't think it'll do anything.

why can't you get it off your PC?

It has embedded itself into our hard drive, and even though we have deleted the file, it re installs itself each time.

have you tried doing anything in safe mode?

idk tell me what its called.

Ok solved that problem, no longer do i have the Trojan (luckily if you didn't post that, i did some research, and my computer would of needed to be reformatted. The Trojan was in the windows directory!)

Still have an unrelated problem though. Something on the task try is poping up saying my computer is infected with spy ware (Used to say a virus, but since i ran the program to kill the Trojan it says spy ware now)

I think im good to go now.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Ok solved that problem, no longer do i have the Trojan (luckily if you didn't post that, i did some research, and my computer would of needed to be reformatted. The Trojan was in the windows directory!)

Still have an unrelated problem though. Something on the task try is poping up saying my computer is infected with spy ware (Used to say a virus, but since i ran the program to kill the Trojan it says spy ware now)

I think im good to go now.

good :).

Idk about the spyware.

Actually I'm considering a shaman too.. I've never leveled one past 8 =x. Nadril you have a lot of experience with shamans. What do you think I should roll between a druid and a shaman? I'm almost 100% positive I won't be doing any late game stuff as I won't be on that much, and mainly I just want to have fun with you guys.

MY FAVORITE BAND:

Actually I'm considering a shaman too.. I've never leveled one past 8 =x. Nadril you have a lot of experience with shamans. What do you think I should roll between a druid and a shaman? I'm almost 100% positive I won't be doing any late game stuff as I won't be on that much, and mainly I just want to have fun with you guys.

Well it depends on what level range you want it.

If you want just a lowbie twink (<49) go shaman IMO. However end game druids have an advantage in PvP and shamans are pretty poor.

Well I don't necessarily want to twink unless you guys are going to end up doing that. Should we all just level our alts to 29 and get the best gear we can on there that way we can still play our mains on our other servers? I do want to play a druid end game but honestly I probably won't get that far.

MY FAVORITE BAND: