The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... now that the armory beta is out.. can we share our character profile urls?

heres mine to start with

My character profile

surely by now you would've found a better belt?you know maybe one that gave +x healing?

yeah i know.. theres a few on the AH that look quite nice, but i dont want to spend any cash.. 3 more levels and i can get a Glowing Brightwood Staff!!

but it wont be cheap.

and post your own profile! i want to see some of the TIF ppls characters!

Tk5SF.png

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#char ... l&n=Uldric <-- me

Starting attunement whenever I get on next, hopefully I can replace some of the stuff. Already replaced the tier 1 stuff which was kinda disappointing although I still have my ZG bracers. :? I'm really not looking forward to do all the attunement, it's really gonna piss me off. I'd rather pvp.

ok... now that the armory beta is out.. can we share our character profile urls?

heres mine to start with

My character profile

-Mine-

If anyone has any tips of where to put my talents or something, please tell. I don't really like any more of the restoration talents, so I decided to put some into feral to make going solo a bit easier. I'm loving all these quest rewards in Outland. :P

rangesig.gif

Finally respecced to 31/0/10 and im lovin it, reeaally great for being a nice DPSer for instances. Also got a bunch of +shadow gear for grouping wich gives me +122 spell dmg plus all the boosts my minions get. 25g well-ish spent for that redo

Wow, that armory takes foreever to update

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Uldric <-- me

Starting attunement whenever I get on next, hopefully I can replace some of the stuff. Already replaced the tier 1 stuff which was kinda disappointing although I still have my ZG bracers. :? I'm really not looking forward to do all the attunement, it's really gonna piss me off. I'd rather pvp.

I did my Karazhan attunement on both my chars in 1 day. The only hard part is the Black Morass if you don't have a good group makeup. Basically you go in, clear some trashy alligators and start the encounter.

http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Master%27s_Key/In-Depth

There's a complete guide on obtaining the masters key to enter Karazhan.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

well i just figured out that dreaneis were aliens. im glad you people crashed landed on azeroth. you get to die to my mighty fireballs hahahaha :twisted:

Actually, they're ex-demons from what I've read. A quest on Bloodmyst Isle lets you talk to a Blood Elf, and she calls them fools for giving up their demonic power.

...However, before TBC came out, I read that they were always Draenei's, and that they were offered demonic power, but only 2 of the 3 leaders (and thus their people with it) took the corruption....Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden took it, Velen did not, for example. This makes more sense, because The Broken and The Lost Ones are all corrupted versions of Draenei...But Eredar are demonic versions of Draenei, so I dunno'.

*WoWiki...*

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

well i just figured out that dreaneis were aliens. im glad you people crashed landed on azeroth. you get to die to my mighty fireballs hahahaha :twisted:

Actually, they're ex-demons from what I've read. A quest on Bloodmyst Isle lets you talk to a Blood Elf, and she calls them fools for giving up their demonic power.

...However, before TBC came out, I read that they were always Draenei's, and that they were offered demonic power, but only 2 of the 3 leaders (and thus their people with it) took the corruption....Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden took it, Velen did not, for example. This makes more sense, because The Broken and The Lost Ones are all corrupted versions of Draenei...But Eredar are demonic versions of Draenei, so I dunno'.

*WoWiki...*

Isn't being offered it and declining the same as giving up something you had. I mean giving up could mean either in this case. Cause the second is what I've read, too, but that doesn't mean the Blood Elf is speaking untruthly.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Personally, I think whoever wrote that quest text was mistaken. :P The Draenei were all once a race called "Eredar" who were very intelligent and good at magic, and lived on Argus. Sargeras in his corrupted form, found them, and offered them power instead of destroying them. Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden took the power, but Velen had a vision (thus why he's called the Prophet Velen) that they would all turn into demons and serve Sargeras if they took the power. He tried to talk the other two leaders out of it, but they didn't listen, so Velen took himself and his followers to Draenor, I guess.

AKA, none of what we know today as Draenei's were ever demons...I think whoever wrote the text thought Eredar automatically meant demon, which it did before, but the lore was "changed" (more like built-upon) a bit to fit Draenei's into the Alliance.

As far as I know of Archimonde or Kil'Jaeden's followers were ever "changed back" into Draenei's, but I guess they could have been and there's just no lore. *Shrug*

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

About the Dranie's past. After the game came out, people started realizing the confliction between the two histories. The game makers admitted they were wrong, but never said which version is right.... (Forget where i saw this.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Draenei should be Horde imo, considering their links with Orc's. I play a 70 Orc Hunter on Nordrassil PvE server(EU).

I'm pretty sure that the Draenei hurt the orcs somehow, can't remember how exactly though.

I quit. There was nothing left to do since I don't like instances or PvP. All I could do was make money and I had nothing to spend it on since I already had the fast bird.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

I quit. There was nothing left to do since I don't like instances or PvP. All I could do was make money and I had nothing to spend it on since I already had the fast bird.

Yea I used to like PvP in this game a lot, especially BGing on my twink with friends, but since the cross-realm BGs came out, it got worse. Then with the expansion out it pretty much got pointless. You can easily get the PvP rewards and you don't develop any friendship or rivalries in games anymore since you play with random people all of the time.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Yeah it'll have to wait until I hit 70 on something to see if this game will stick or not. (I"m not a big raider).

I've been thinking about joining EQ2 again (got a free trial from SoE to reinstate my account, have been trying again).

However I'm currently playing a paladin I made a while ago and I"m enjoying it.

PvP got destroyed when the Honor Patch came out. It didn't just destroy PvP, but it also destroyed Raiding. People who used to come to raid's all the time in my guild, were soon slacking to go get the "Eazy mode" PvP rewards. Quite sad really. :cry:

Rockdabass.png

PvP got destroyed when the Honor Patch came out. It didn't just destroy PvP, but it also destroyed Raiding. People who used to come to raid's all the time in my guild, were soon slacking to go get the "Eazy mode" PvP rewards. Quite sad really. :cry:

Eh even though world PvP was destroyed, battlegrounds were a lot of fun too. When it was on the same server (keep in mind this is all from a 29's perspective) and my warlock was ~level 26-29 I only leveled from PvPing as I hated grinding/questing, battlegrounds was pretty fun. A bit later a guild on the horde side of my server (Frostmane) emerged mainly for just 20-29 BGs. At the time one of them, this undead priest, was Rank 2. This was the only Rank 2 person I had ever seen as they still hadn't made it unbelievably easy to gain those first few ranks. I started hating the guild because every time they were in the games we would lose, which actually wasn't terrible because every game lasted about 9 minutes. Eventually though the undead priest I had mentioned earlier, Kyaa, had another account and PMed me on alliance side telling me she hated Curse of Tongues =P. We got to talking and eventually we got a few 29s together and we had an alliance guild running for that bracket. We had so many rivalry games against eachother (which we usually lost at first) and it was such a blast. BG's haven't been the same since.

I could get further into the story but that would probably bore you guys so I won't bother but yea... That's why I never play WoW anymore pretty much. PvP isn't fun anymore and PvE never really was for me.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

wow... my friends are so afraid of "getting killed every 5 seconds" that they wont join me in my PvP server. instead they want me to join them in a freaking normal server #-o

cowards i say!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

mate got me one of those 14 day trials a week ago; installed it 3 days ago - made my character two days ago (you can see where the enthusiasm is it).

Atsila; lv 10 undead rogue on Bathilas or whatever? Usually the first suggested server for oceanic.

wow... my friends are so afraid of "getting killed every 5 seconds" that they wont join me in my PvP server. instead they want me to join them in a freaking normal server #-o

cowards i say!!!

I've had this argument so many times with ex-clanmates (from RS). They call me a carebear because I play on a PvE realm. I have a decent killcount for someone who only really PvP'd at optimum levels (my kc is over 4k, I know that much), and was never a level 60 pre-BC. I'm always keen to defend towns from raids and such, and I'm hardly scared to fight people..

Do I sound like a carebear? :(

Just dinged for 66 and got the coolest rogue ability since stealth - Cloak of Shadows. Was gonna respec once I got it but decided to wait til 70 - I don't want to build a total PvP rogue only to find I can barely PvE solo (and I chose a Rogue so I could solo if I needed or wanted to).

cowards i say!!!

I've had this argument so many times with ex-clanmates (from RS). They call me a carebear because I play on a PvE realm. I have a decent killcount for someone who only really PvP'd at optimum levels (my kc is over 4k, I know that much), and was never a level 60 pre-BC. I'm always keen to defend towns from raids and such, and I'm hardly scared to fight people..

Do I sound like a carebear? :(

Just dinged for 66 and got the coolest rogue ability since stealth - Cloak of Shadows. Was gonna respec once I got it but decided to wait til 70 - I don't want to build a total PvP rogue only to find I can barely PvE solo (and I chose a Rogue so I could solo if I needed or wanted to).

carebear :P .

Serriously though if you enjoy PvP play on a pvp realm. Only good excuse I can see is that your friends are on a PvE realm :D.

Oh and biox, my 40 some mage has around 3k kills ;p.

getting ganked really isn't that bad and doesn't happen that much though. STV it'll happen a good bit and Hilsbrand but after that not much.

Oh and biox, my 40 some mage has around 3k kills ;p.

..only really PvP'd at optimum levels (my kc is over 4k, I know that much), and was never a level 60 pre-BC.

I've bolded the parts you need to re-read. :)