The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

I'm leveling a BE warlock right now. They're WAY too feminine. Even the hair styles are all extremely womanly.

Plus they're like half the size of all the horde/alliance races. I never knew how large a Tauren was until I stood next to one on my BE.

I <3 Orcs the most...All my characters are Orcs, pretty much.

I think it was taken out of the game a long time ago, whilst I was still playing my paladin, but before some time you could use both Noggenfogger elixir and a gnomish shrink ray to become a speck. When I did it I had a crusader enchant and the glow from it got so concentrated because of the size I looked like a little star.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah i cant understand why anyone like Gnomes. i hate the way they run. deleted my character before level 2 :twisted:

I have a level 7 orc but i hate there starting area but i like my Dwaft 8-). How is there voice annoying? i love man voice sounds so good to me.

any how im on Auchindoun for my Alliance characters and well inever play on horde so dont need to know that. anyone elso on there add me: folight

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

if you have frostbite half the time frostbolt will freeze on impact :)

Frostbite 3/3

Gives your chill effect a 15% chance to freeze the target for 5 seconds.

where did you get 50% from?

Frostbite 3/3

Gives your chill effect a 15% chance to freeze the target for 5 seconds.

where did you get 50% from?

Shatter (Rank 5/5)

Increases the critical strike chance of all your spells against frozen targets by 50%.

how is that in any way related to what he was saying? shatter is just about crit chance, he was talking about freezing opponents.

:roll:

except the percentage, which doesn't even make them related, really

korla3eaqd3.jpg

I'm leveling a BE warlock right now. They're WAY too feminine. Even the hair styles are all extremely womanly.

Plus they're like half the size of all the horde/alliance races. I never knew how large a Tauren was until I stood next to one on my BE.

I <3 Orcs the most...All my characters are Orcs, pretty much.

I think it was taken out of the game a long time ago, whilst I was still playing my paladin, but before some time you could use both Noggenfogger elixir and a gnomish shrink ray to become a speck. When I did it I had a crusader enchant and the glow from it got so concentrated because of the size I looked like a little star.

I belive it is still possible unless they changed it within the last few patches. I faintly remember (before the 2.0 patches) seeing a rogue with both of those on in an AB match. Man, he was a ***** to target.

Oh silly smegness. I've been thinking of starting playing, but I've got you guys here (US servers) and a few guys in my halls (Eu servers) so now I am in a pickle!

[hypnotic voice] you know you want to join us bubsa[/hypnotic voice]

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Azuremyst- 28 Blood Elf Mage (lvling now)

Sargeras- 22 Blood Elf Paladin, 24 Tauren Shaman (too full for me, lots of lag #-o )

Blood Elves :cry: :uhh: :wall: :wall: #-o =;

Alliance :shame:

fix'd.

I'll add you rocketman :). My UD mage is currently 37 almost 38. I had to work a buisness conference though the past 2 days so haven't gotten a chance to play WoW :(.

Bubsa... join horde...burning blade...

GOGOGO.

Coincedentally, I suddenly feel compelled to join the Horde on the Burning Blade server.

Weird, huh?

Yeah, whats up with that?

@ Parabola: I'm a huge PvP'er so I can't wait to max out this mages level and just world PvP/BG all day.

bubsa = british

nadril = american?

AFAIK there are no cross continental realms, just duplicate realms in Eu / Us

everbody knows the best EU horde realm is shattered halls

and for alliance head on over to talnivarr.

its where I hang out at any rate.

Tk5SF.png

Pfffft, Nadril, stop trying to get bubsa to join the dark side. Even if you have cookies, We have the women ;)

I still haven't seen you around for PvP. I'm almost 38 now, +133 fire damage and have regular fireball crits for ~700. When can we meet? :)

>.> some of us have math and physics home work every night stopping us from playing... im still only 29. March break is just around the corner though.

whatever ;p. I had to go to a buisness conference for 2 days >_> and I work 8-5.

If anyone has an alliance character on Perenolde and would like to trade 50g for 50g on Horde, I'd be grateful. :P PM mehz!

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!