The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Pretty sure I'm done playing now. Got my warrior to 64, my druid to 50...A couple alts to 20-ish and got bored. Would like to level a damage class for once because I'm tired of tanking and healing, but I'm just too lazy.

Who wants to trade? :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I'm done playing now. Got my warrior to 64, my druid to 50...A couple alts to 20-ish and got bored. Would like to level a damage class for once because I'm tired of tanking and healing, but I'm just too lazy.

lol.

Like i said my time might be close but I think I still have a month or two more out of this game until I"m just dead bored.

Bigest thing is there really isn't anything better to go off too so I'm just waiting. (mostly for Age of conan but that isn't 'til october lol)

Meh, needless to say I'm having fun with my ret paladin I"m leveling again... Biggest thing I don't like about WoW though is how unpredictable the nerfs/buffs are....

Warriors can do insane DPS, no? I don't know about after 60, but they can dish out ridiculous DPS for having so much armor and hp. I guess you mean PvE wise you're forced to tank?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Warriors can do insane DPS, no? I don't know about after 60, but they can dish out ridiculous DPS for having so much armor and hp. I guess you mean PvE wise you're forced to tank?

I've seen them do some pretty nice stuff in videos with arms/fury but its not as high as other classes.

They can do pretty good damage, yes, but they're EXTREMELY gear dependant, and the only way to get gear = instancing. If you try to PvP in greens, you're going to get spanked.

I got burned out on tanking. I used to Main Tank MC and BWL and I'm just tired of it. Would rather play a Rogue...Mage...Warlock...Something with less responsibility so I can have fun instead of work. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

They can do pretty good damage, yes, but they're EXTREMELY gear dependant, and the only way to get gear = instancing. If you try to PvP in greens, you're going to get spanked.

I got burned out on tanking. I used to Main Tank MC and BWL and I'm just tired of it. Would rather play a Rogue...Mage...Warlock...Something with less responsibility so I can have fun instead of work. :P

hehe :P.

I a lot of times enjoy having the responsability in instances (so I know we have a good tank/healer ;P) but it can get anoying being critisized about everything...

Yea, I liked it because I knew we had a tank that knew what he was doing (ME!) but it just gets boring. Everyone else gets to go all-out doing damage, running around having fun, and I get to stand there spamming sunder and stuff making sure none of them gets touched. Snore. :P

- Me!

Yea, I liked it because I knew we had a tank that knew what he was doing (ME!) but it just gets boring. Everyone else gets to go all-out doing damage, running around having fun, and I get to stand there spamming sunder and stuff making sure none of them gets touched. Snore. :P

Yea everything can get old if you do it enough. I know I got bored on my shaman/mage just standing an auto attacking or stand and fireball> fireball > fireball > zzzz....

Weeeell, I just started playing a few days ago. :P

Level 12 Night Elf Druid named Averlade.

Server: Ravencrest PvE

And of course, I'm on the Alliance!

:lol: All the people around here who play are on the Horde and won't talk to me anymore.

Oh yeah, and you guys feel free to send me mail, or PM me or whatever. :P

3898000bYVcx.png

Level 12 Night Elf Druid named Averlade.

Server: Ravencrest PvE

And of course, I'm on the Alliance!

:lol: All the people around here who play are on the Horde and won't talk to me anymore.

Oh yeah, and you guys feel free to send me mail, or PM me or whatever. :P

boo, aliance and PvE :P.

I always thought you'd wanna play as horde lol. Ah well, at least your a dr00d and not a nelf hunter or anything like that ;D.

Well, I just mainly wanted to be a druid and I didn't want to be a Tauren. I don't much care for the Horde. :P

aww.. taurans are cool :( .

/moo :P.

Not as cool as the Night Elves. :D

You won't be saying that after you get a taste of the general ammount of night elf population. :D :wink: hehehe.

NELF PRIEST FTW!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

iv played a priest for so long now i really find it difficult to play any other class

what have you thought about all the recent priest nerfs? :-k . Most priests on the forums are up in arms lol.

You won't be saying that after you get a taste of the general ammount of night elf population. :D :wink: hehehe.

The thing that I really like about this game is the fact that I haven't met anyone severely immature yet. Of course I've been playing for probably three to four days, and I've seen a few players who are of questionable intelligence... but, not like I remember Runescape being like. :P

3898000bYVcx.png

The thing that I really like about this game is the fact that I haven't met anyone severely immature yet. Of course I've been playing for probably three to four days, and I've seen a few players who are of questionable intelligence... but, not like I remember Runescape being like. :P

Well ok you got me there.

Compared to the average population of runescape you are going to see a huge decrease of your common idiots.

Why that server? Do you have RL friends playing there? I think a Night Elf druid seems kind of fitting for you =P.

We need to talk again sometime =\. I've been pretty busy so I haven't had the chance

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

KAYLA!!!!!! COME TO BURNING BLADE. We can ally ourselves and dystory the meddling nadril!

(As soon as im done Kingdom hearts 2 that is....)

lol I'll take you both on. :P

KAYLA!!!!!! COME TO BURNING BLADE. We can ally ourselves and dystory the meddling nadril!

love how you forgot me in there :shame:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm the only dangerous one. :lol:

j/k :P.

Your like the rest of Organization XIII. I only really care about beating the boss :wink:

(Sorry, i just beat KH2, so im extreamly happy)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!