The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Ok, so downloading from disk - doesn't work

Downloading from internet - doesn't work either

Account is already upgraded thus rendering me unable to play any version of the game until I get BC installed, this sucks :?

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when I try to download from the disk, I get as far as the "Insert disk 2 prompt" wherein it freezes and gives me the "Program Not Responding" prompt each time. So i'm like no biggie, i'll use the online downloader.

Well I can get it to download 100%, the client closes, and that's it. I don't know what to do next. I've got a post on WoW tech forums but i'm not getting much luck so far.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Yay, I got attuned for Onyxia and Black Wing Lair last night. :D Lots of Tier 0 dropped kn the way through Upper Blackrock Spire. :lol: Also got some +skinning knife and some decent cloth boots for healing, we got 11 shards in all, that sell for like 9g each. \:D/

rangesig.gif

Yay, I got attuned for Onyxia and Black Wing Lair last night. :D Lots of Tier 0 dropped kn the way through Upper Blackrock Spire. :lol: Also got some +skinning knife and some decent cloth boots for healing, we got 11 shards in all, that sell for like 9g each. \:D/

Lol, why did you get attuned for Noyxia and BWL? :lol:

gogo Tier 0 :o.

Lol, why did you get attuned for Noyxia and BWL? :lol:

gogo Tier 0 :o.

Yea, kinda' useless now. My girlfriend's guild was running Karazhan and like, everyone all at once decided that they'd rather run Onyxia and BWL, so she left. I was like WTF? GREENS in BC are better than those epics now. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Yeah, I did it more so I can get the experience of them eventually. Now when my guild decides they want to try Onyxia for fun, I can actually do it, and I never have before so its like a whole new thing. My guild is doing Kara and that 'M' guy that screams during Blood Furnace right now, so I doubt it will happen soon, oh well.

rangesig.gif

Yeah, I did it more so I can get the experience of them eventually. Now when my guild decides they want to try Onyxia for fun, I can actually do it, and I never have before so its like a whole new thing. My guild is doing Kara and that 'M' guy that screams during Blood Furnace right now, so I doubt it will happen soon, oh well.

Everything you need to know about the Ony encounter. It's quite vulgar but it gets the point across. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sxh1xlp3J_Q

My guild did ony right before we went to Gruul's lair so we could get the buff from turning in the head. It's a good practice raid I suppose :-k

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

What is Onyxia now, like a 5 man boss? :lol: I mean, my guild back when I was playin' a lot was killing her with 10-12 people on a regular basis whenw e were all at level 60...Now that everyone is level 70...I'd have to imagine she could be 5 manned, lol.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

What is Onyxia now, like a 5 man boss? :lol: I mean, my guild back when I was playin' a lot was killing her with 10-12 people on a regular basis whenw e were all at level 60...Now that everyone is level 70...I'd have to imagine she could be 5 manned, lol.

I've heard of her getting 5 mann'd pre-BC before.

I heard that possibly a really epic'd out paladin could do it. LOL.

Ony has been 5 man'd in the past and even tanked by a warlock. A pally could NOT solo ony because of stage 2 and a paladins lack of range abilities.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

Ony has been 5 man'd in the past and even tanked by a warlock. A pally could NOT solo ony because of stage 2 and a paladins lack of range abilities.

aw, ok ;p. Yeah I've never actualy fought ony so I have no clue. All i remember is a friend rambling on how she was 5 manned lol.

Anyone hear about the group of 40 locks that cleared naxx at 70? XD.

btw I'm gunna post my UI tonight, took a screenshot of it last nigt but was too tired to change the file. It also shows me sapping a lvl 70 warrior ally in T4 8-) on my 33.

I dinged 70 the other night, so Nadril and the others would have noticed my absense on Burning Blade..

The higher levels from my old guild got together and left, formed our own. The GM was afk for months on end, then came back and started recruiting lowbies from Elwynn forest - our reaction: what the ___?

Slowly working on Attunement for Kara. :)

Dinged 58 last night after some insane playing. In Outland now - going to take it easy. Have a midterm tomorrow.

And on the note of taking it easy - ding, 67.

Oh noes. Your teh sticker in WoW. Good luck on your midterms mate :P

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Only took me 21 days playing time but I finally got 60 :) . Got BC running, so im workin on tearing those outlands apart now.

Gratz :). 60-70 I've heard is actualy quite easy because of the ammount of quests. I know I did 60-61 fast as hell :D.

Got 40 on my mage(only char) a couple days ago, RL friend paid 20g for my mount :)

But now I get an error message when I try to start it:

"Not enough storage is able to process this command.... blah blah random stuff..."

Any ideas how to fix this? I have like nothing installed on my comp. Thankfully though, I'm getting this awesome comp soon.

I dinged 70 the other night, so Nadril and the others would have noticed my absense on Burning Blade..

The higher levels from my old guild got together and left, formed our own. The GM was afk for months on end, then came back and started recruiting lowbies from Elwynn forest - our reaction: what the ___?

Slowly working on Attunement for Kara. :)

Come do some bg's together. I think we're in the same realm group.

Anyway to fix my boredom? I have a 53 Warrior, 31 Rogue, 17 Warlock and I just can't seem to play. I want to, but when I get on I'm just like uggh quests... leveling.. I want to get to 70 really bad, anyway to fix my boredom lol?

cyco_1.jpg

Anyway to fix my boredom? I have a 53 Warrior, 31 Rogue, 17 Warlock and I just can't seem to play. I want to, but when I get on I'm just like uggh quests... leveling.. I want to get to 70 really bad, anyway to fix my boredom lol?

Take a small break :P.

Your warrior is in a pretty gay spot (50-58) just rough it out :D.

Take a small break :P.

Your warrior is in a pretty gay spot (50-58) just rough it out :D.

Yeah I haven't played for about two or three weeks.

cyco_1.jpg