The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

:S i still don't understand whats bad about the 5% more mana through the enhancement talents i have. Right now, that gives me about 82 more mana, which can be put towards like 1 extra spell. Which could make the difference in a BG. Maybe when i hit 40, ill respec and put that 5 towards elemental or healing, but not for now.

82 mana is nothing and can be used to go deeper into the elemental tree earlier.

trust me, having a *little bit* more mana isn't going to help you. Especialy with shamans horrible mana cost for spells 82 (or whatever you may get) is really bad for 5 points.

Take elemental all the way down to before lightning overlord (stop there and don't get the last 2 talents in that tree, they are really bad) and go over to resto to finish it off. so something like 31/0/30.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i see what you mean, but i wont respec till 40. How much is it to get a mount and the mount license?

90g all together.

what are you respecing at 40 for anyways, anything specific?

Respec only takes 1g for the first time so it isn't a big deal.

My next respecc will cost 20g :oops:

If mine went down this month it'll be 20g, otherwise 25g lol.

I couldn't decide between frost AoE and fire single target. :oops:

Ok, i see what you mean, but i wont respec till 40. How much is it to get a mount and the mount license?

90g all together.

what are you respecing at 40 for anyways, anything specific?

I Already did it once. I had things allover the place. Ever since, i've been doing alot more damage.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

You shelved a shaman? Boooo. :P

I'm currently trying to level one myself...Quite fun. I've shelved my warrior (63, almost 64) because I'm bored with the class. I should just find someone to trade accounts with. :lol: Hell, I'd play anything other than my warrior at this point as long as it was level 60. :lol:

Shaman suck.. hardcore right now.

Warriors are getting a nice buff in 2.0.10, don't shelve him! 20%-30% more rage generated and intercept/charge breaks snares.

Nice gear krunk :).

SRSLY?!

Wow, dude, that may seem like a small buff to some, but it's absolutely amazing. That more rage alone will make Fury how it used to be, and Arms even better. Wow.

I'm going to give my warrior another go, I guess. :shock: It's sad too, though...Just wasted 19 hours /played on my shaman getting him to 22. :P

I can't wait for that...The only thing that stopped me from absolutely dominating on my warrior was usually getting snared. Stuns don't effect me as much atm because of second wind, which makes me generate like 600hp right now...

Ah well, thanks for the info. I never bothered reading patch notes because I thought warriors were getting nerfed and I just DIDN'T want to know. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Character Data Awaiting Refresh

It seems like the character you are trying to view hasn't been active for a while. Since the Armory only tracks active characters, this character needs to have been active recently for detailed character data to show up.

:( BS I'm on it all the time.

Edit: here's the link anyway, hopefully it'll work later: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... n=Leonicus

For the record gents, I bought the game and rolled a gnome mage (FTW!), so I can't join you folks on Burning Blade US. A lot of mates I know in halls play it, I showed them how to beat the firewall, and in turn we've all rolled new characters for jolly good fun and merryment.

For the record gents, I bought the game and rolled a gnome mage (FTW!), so I can't join you folks on Burning Blade US. A lot of mates I know in halls play it, I showed them how to beat the firewall, and in turn we've all rolled new characters for jolly good fun and merryment.

Who would have guessed, LOL.

Ah, Gnome Mage is teh sheet. Now get your friendly water elemental and get ready to own. I once even beat a shaman with it up :o FC on top of roof in WSG, muahaha. Oh well, maybe I shouldn't be too happy about that, goes to show I'm a crappy pvper.

Anyhow, I ran "Korla" through the new armory on the european servers and found like 10 chars called Korla :o none of which are mine...oddness, a lvl 64 warlock aswell...either I am famous or that Krla Pandit from india is more popular in western WoW culture than I thought...

korla3eaqd3.jpg

About to go get WOW.

Anyone suggest what server to play on, i want to be on a PvE.

are u in europe or america?

cos here on TIF there are a lot of ppl in both eu and usa

Tk5SF.png

If you are American, play a PvP server. Trust me, its boring as hell on a PvE server (Although you can get a headache at times). Come play on Burning blade, we generally have a good community and good pvp.

Play alliance ::' ::'

Edit: BTW Riku and Nadril, I've Been hanging around Desolace (Or how ever you spell it...) all weekend, and will continue to be there. Attempt to look me up... if you can catch me! \'

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

If you are American, play a PvP server. Trust me, its boring as hell on a PvE server (Although you can get a headache at times). Come play on Burning blade, we generally have a good community and good pvp.

Edit: BTW Riku and Nadril, I've Been hanging around Desolace (Or how ever you spell it...) all weekend, and will continue to be there. Attempt to look me up... if you can catch me! \'

ok meet me in shadow pray village :-w

but he is right about the PVP PvE stuf. you DONT wanna do that go to the alliance so lionheart has a partner or come to the horde and play with me and nadril (burning blade)

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Lol, I hate Desolace ;p. Such a boring area.

I've leveled a couple characters past 40 now, and I've never actually quested in Desolace. I'm beginning to think the Horde just has an outpost there, but that it's an alliance zone. :lol: I've never had a quest send me there, and I think I've only done one quest there (guarding the goblin's kodo from centaur) and that's it. *Shrug*

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

About to go get WOW.

If you're in Europe, come join me in Terenas. It's PvE.

Heh, thought it just about summed me up. :P I've got my impression of it nailed already too ^-^

About to go get WOW.

If you're in Europe, come join me in Terenas. It's PvE.

Heh, thought it just about summed me up. :P I've got my impression of it nailed already too ^-^

whats your name on terenas? - i've never played on a PvE server before i might use that one as my pve realm

Tk5SF.png